It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Results of Trump Physical Won't Be Released on Dr. Oz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The aide said that she dosent think it would be a good idea for him to release it not that he won't, unless they edited the original article??

The media is purposely starting trouble on both sides it's what they do that's why we need to hold off for a bit to see how the change the story.
edit on 14-9-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I get it but this is what happens when people rush hearsay just to be the first.

Quality over quantity is a lost concept these days.

Yes that's me, quantity over quality. I just looked at your last 10 threads and not one of them had more than what? 4 lines of your own text and you're throwing stones at me?

His aides anounced that the original format had been scrapped. It's my fault that right after that abrupt change, there was another abrupt change?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Perhaps the article mischaracterized what the aides said? I don't know. But this was what hooked me (from the OP quote):

Donald J. Trump on Wednesday scrapped his previously announced plan to go over results from his most recent physical examination in a taped appearance with the television celebrity Dr. Mehmet Oz, aides to the Republican presidential nominee said.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The media is purposely starting trouble on both sides it's what they do that's why we need to hold off for a bit to see how the change the story.

It's ok, I think. The whole story just happens to include the plan changing and then changing again. This is how it played out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes, the article was updated. More than once actually. The excerpts I posted don't even appear it in any longer. It's basically a whole new article. You can see they updated it when he did the taping and they've since corrected that update (read the correction at the bottom).

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: DBCowboy
He probably won't open a jar of pickles.

What's he hiding? I demand to see him open a jar of pickles. Nobody who can't open a jar of pickles can be President.

He can't do it with his tiny hands.

#TinyHandsMatter

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm not the subject.

You have plenty of well thought out ops you usually do make quality threads but right now you are letting your hate for Mr. Trump show through enquirer like stories.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes, the article was updated. More than once actually. The excerpts I posted don't even appear it in any longer. It's basically a whole new article. You can see they updated it when he did the taping and they've since corrected that update (read the correction at the bottom).

And that is why I said we should wait longer when these stupid stories pop up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What's he hiding? I demand to see him open a jar of pickles. Nobody who can't open a jar of pickles can be President.

#TinyHandsMatter

I wonder if a gherkin would look YUGE in his hands?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

#TinyHandsMatter

I wonder if a gherkin would look YUGE in his hands?

*sigh*

I can speak from experience. . . .

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

In all fairness, I am sure the OP feels as misled as I do.

I was wrong, too, but I was misled by Trump's aides that reported he was scrapping his plan to release the results.

That's cause he knew the media would jump down his throat about it. Probably was planned to make them put their shoes in their mouths. Plus he showed a little professionalism too, from the source:

Hillary Clinton's recent health travails only briefly came up during the hour-long taping, according to the audience member. Trump repeated what he has said in recent interviews: That he hopes she gets well soon

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Well, he made me put my shoe in my mouth, too, and I don't like it. This is why I hate the MSM and these two-party candidates. The mind games they play are rotten.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Completely agree, the propaganda this election season has been ridiculous. Usually, I try and find the same story from numerous outlets and form my own opinion. But, like pretty much everyone else on this site, I've had to put my foot in my mouth a few times as well with some immediate reactions to a hit piece.
edit on 14-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
On Wednesday, Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz show and handed him the results of a recent physical exam he had taken despite earlier reports that he was not going to do so. Money.cnn.com reported: The physical was conducted by Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, the same doctor who previously said Trump would be the healthiest president in history. The campaign plans to share the information from Dr. Bornstein on Thursday.

redstatewatcher.com...
edit on 14-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
On Wednesday, Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz show and handed him the results of a recent physical exam he had taken despite earlier reports that he was not going to do so. Money.cnn.com reported: The physical was conducted by Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, the same doctor who previously said Trump would be the healthiest president in history. The campaign plans to share the information from Dr. Bornstein on Thursday.

redstatewatcher.com...

So he waffled on the waffling on his waffle.

Dang, we need some syrup up in here.

/eyeroll

(I'm sure all Trump supporters will believe whatever Trump "submitted" that is unless he changes his mind again.)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We are all dying, since the day we are born.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ALL of you were played, were you not? It is not about waffling. It is about saying things and seeing how the media will take it, repackage it and create something that is not there.

thehill.com...

He was also 'fat shamed' by the left...

President Obama’s former campaign manager, David Plouffe, on Tuesday said Trump’s weight may become a concern for voters. “He’s 70,” Plouffe told MSNBC. “He’s the heaviest president we’ve had, the heaviest candidate we’ve had, since William Taft. There’s a legitimate issue.”

Way to keep it classy I mean, it was not him who had to be thrown in a van Sunday..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

They are all afraid someone might see their small hands is all....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dear lord, the TSJWs are now whining about fat shaming when they have called Clinton everything but a White woman.

The absurdity has reached new heights; I didn't think that was possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ker2010

redstatewatcher.com...

So he waffled on the waffling on his waffle.

Dang, we need some syrup up in here.

/eyeroll

(I'm sure all Trump supporters will believe whatever Trump "submitted" that is unless he changes his mind again.)

Sorry you drank the MSM kool-aid and didn't wait for the facts. Oh and his health isn't even in question, which we can't say for the Hillary.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join