It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Results of Trump Physical Won't Be Released on Dr. Oz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You think it's good for Trump to be seen backing out of yet another public promise?

OK.

If he did and has perfect health, would you vote for him?

Nope.

So who is it going to flip to his side? No one.

He could announce a cure for cancer and you'd still hate him.

Really?

Hillary could announce a cure for cancer and people would still villify her.

Except for, you know, the very, very basic fact that neither Hillary nor Trump have the ability or power to even attempt something like that (assuming it even exists).

People dislike Trump for a myriad of different reasons. What you have proposed is utterly ignorant and absolutely baseless.

Trump supporters have an obsession with building their own argument up, only to then knock it down.

link   
Would talking about his health include his hair?

And what would his hair look like after a presidency? We've seen the before and after pictures of the toll it takes on the person in office.

link   

And what would his hair look like after a presidency? We've seen the before and after pictures of the toll it takes on the person in office.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

He could announce a cure for cancer and you'd still hate him.

LOL! More like him claiming that he WILL reveal his cure for Cancer on day one! And it'll be tremendously yuuge!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

After his 1st 30 days...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

"I know the best research scientists folks, the very best, believe me. I have a cure for cancer. I'm not going to share my cure for cancer now because I don't want to give away my plan to the cancer like weak Obama would. I heard that Hillary has caused more cancer than anyone ever. It's true, so true. I think it's true. I read it you know? I read it folks so it must be true, right? Cancer research is in rubble and it seems like maybe, I dunno, maybe somebody doesn't want to cure cancer. Something going on there? Makes you wonder right? That's okay, I'll cure cancer on day one. Just know folks, you're going to be happy, so happy... happier than you ever thought possible folks, believe me. You'll be so happy."

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

interesting turn of events.

Interesting indeed. So now he's going to sit on Santa Oz's lap and have his health report wishes granted.

I'll bet he's been on amphetamine-like substances for years. Some of the side effects include confusion and hallucinations, which could account for his seeing thousands and thousands of Muslims on 9-11 cheering as the Twin Towers collapsed. Among other delusional thoughts.

a reply to: Gryphon66

I know what you mean. However, narcissistic sociopaths can act exactly like that. It's all about them, and they have the ability to control the conversation as it suits them. I remember watching on tv all the news and trial of Scott Peterson from Fresno, who murdered his pregnant wife Laci. He could turn on the tears at will and sound so convincing when he asked people to join in the search for his "missing" wife.

I remember as a kid in the 1950s watching news reels on tv of Hitler speaking to huge crowds, yelling so angrily, giving the impression that that was how he always sounded. A few years ago I was listening to a radio program where the guest shared some private recordings of Hitler when he was with his henchmen. A completely different sounding man, a quite normal conversational tone among friends or co-workers.

The ability to quickly think and direct a conversation to what one wants is what makes for great salesmen. A great salesman can sell you a car, a bridge, himself, or an ideology.

Trump has a keen scent for power, and he did espouse some liberal views in his lifetime, so I suspect his "friendship" with the Clintons was based on being in the same age cohort of people with power, plus she was his Senator for some years. As has been said, once you get a swimming pool, you suddenly discover how many "friends" you have.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow I can't believe a few of you guys are so infatuated with his "hands" it says a lot about you.

As much as you all hate Mr. Trump you guys know that he is much healthier then Mrs. Clinton and that is why you are getting salty.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Breaking News: SURPRISE, Trump releases health info on Dr. Oz

Donald Trump, a master showman, surprised the "Dr. Oz Show" studio audience on Wednesday by revealing the results of a recent physical exam.

money.cnn.com...

Ok, well that is something, then. I wonder if he shared the "specific numbers" from his tests like he said he would or if it's just another summary much like the last one?

I guess, I'll refrain from further judging until the show airs.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have to hand it to the Hillary supporters.

She's in hiding, might be dying, has multiple medical "events" caught on tape. . . . yet we're discussing Trump's health?

It's been an effective narrative switch.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Wow I can't believe a few of you guys are so infatuated with his "hands" it says a lot about you.

As much as you all hate Mr. Trump you guys know that he is much healthier then Mrs. Clinton and that is why you are getting salty.

he probably is healthier than Clinton. at least that's what I thought before Donnie boy made a big deal about discussing his medical records on tv and then reneged. apparently he's going to go on the show and talk about health and probably a bit about him, not disclose his full history like he initially said.

his tiny hands will always be funny. just cuz it's him and he thinks he's gods gift to women.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
He probably won't open a jar of pickles.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

They already taped the show. It sounds like he did provide a summary, after all. It remains to be seen how detailed it is when the show airs tomorrow.

See xstealth's comment here.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

He didn't reneg, if you took the time to read the thread you'll see he went and disclosed his physical results.

He had high chloresterol years ago, and took statins and his numbers are in a very healthy range according to Oz.

All his blood work and blood pressure was good according to sources.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So now that Mr. Trump has released his records to Dr.Oz proves the op was wrong but then again it won't be the first time.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

In all fairness, I am sure the OP feels as misled as I do.

I was wrong, too, but I was misled by Trump's aides that reported he was scrapping his plan to release the results.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I get it but this is what happens when people rush hearsay just to be the first.

Quality over quantity is a lost concept these days.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
His vast staff of deplorables told him to back off this issue. The press will hammer her if he jumps in just looks like he's attacking a sick woman. As you can see from his statement he wished her well and moved on bashing her with this will hurt him. He's trying to downplay his visit a bit. By the way he did release his medical records.
edit on 9/14/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
He probably won't open a jar of pickles.

What's he hiding? I demand to see him open a jar of pickles. Nobody who can't open a jar of pickles can be President.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I get it but this is what happens when people rush hearsay just to be the first.

Quality over quantity is a lost concept these days.

But it was reported to come from Trump's aides. Not the OP's fault for rushing the scoop. I felt that was a reliable source.

Actually, I feel tricked. But not by the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join