It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Results of Trump Physical Won't Be Released on Dr. Oz

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The focus is on Trump because of the massive effort to change the narrative of Hillary's obvious failing health and to cast doubt on Trump's health, while ignoring Hillary's.

My comments are valid.

I think this whole effort is to cast aside any close scrutiny on Hillary's failing health and why she's avoiding the press, the public, the ER.

So we should just ignore Trump's health because Hillary has issues ?
Trump is SEVENTY. He could suffer an heart attack tomorrow and no one would think it was strange for a man of his age.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I love it. Yesterday it was "Hillary should get some rest."

Okay, Hillary is going to rest until Thursday.

Today, the narrative has switched to: "WHY IS CLINTON HIDING FROM THE PUBLIC??? SHE'S PROBABLY DYING!!!"

Who saw that one coming? Anybody? Anybody?

Of course Trump cancelled the health reveal. He's a 70 year old, overweight male, that has lived a high-stress lifestyle.

Typical Trump. I'm going to reveal my medical records ... no, I'm not. I'm going to debate Sanders ... no, I'm not.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is an question I would like Trump cheerleaders to answer. If Trump is so fit, and has yuuuuge good numbers, why doesn't he just release medical documents that would prove so ? I'm sure it would get him a yuuuuge lead in the polls.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
If Trump is so fit, and has yuuuuge good numbers, why doesn't he just release medical documents that would prove so ? I'm sure it would get him a yuuuuge lead in the polls.

I'm not a Trump cheerleader, but here's my answer: Because he's very good friends with the Clintons and doesn't want a yuuuge lead.

He set up this reneging-scam completely to help Hillary move on from what happened Sunday, and never had any intention of following through.
edit on 14-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
If Trump is so fit, and has yuuuuge good numbers, why doesn't he just release medical documents that would prove so ? I'm sure it would get him a yuuuuge lead in the polls.

I'm not a Trump cheerleader, but here's my answer: Because he's very good friends with the Clintons and doesn't want a yuuuge lead.

He set up this reneging-scam completely to help Hillary move on from what happened Sunday, and never had any intention of following through.

I go back and forth on this one. You can see multiple interviews from a few years ago in which a fully cogent Trump (which I would argue is not the role he's playing now) is quite simply gushing over the Clintons and thinks Hillary did a great job at SoS and would make a great President.

So, either Trump was lying then, or he's lying now. Take your pick

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trump does have that great ability of shooting off his mouth and having the target be his foot.

But that's beside the point.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

it's not beside the point, it's exactly the point. he's an idiot.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is absurd! Last time I was job hunting, employers wanted a physical exam and a blood and/or urine test, as well as a credit check and access to my Facebook page, not to mention questioning past employers and references. How much more should be considered when electing the leader of the free world?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

it's not beside the point, it's exactly the point. he's an idiot.

Then don't vote for him.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump's cholesterol is too high, DAMN YOU HILLARY AND YOUR EMAILS!

I was thinking maybe it was something a bit more embarassing like herpes. The whole thing is quite a fiasco and doesn't make a lot of sense. Trump/the campaign announce this elaborate production with an appearance on Dr. Oz instead of just releasing records to the media.

Originally it was supposed to be some sort of Q&A format with Dr. Oz saying that he wouldn't ask questions Trump didn't want to answer.

Now the NY Times is reporting that Trump read some of the details of his physical in the taped interview today. The physical was reportedly conducted by the "amazingly excellent" doctor.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

His feet are 50x the size of his tiny hands.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
All I know is that this is making him look like a HUGE (I mean YUGE) hypocrite. He's been yelling about Hillary's health for weeks now and when its time to hold his feet to the fire he backs down.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Also, Eric Trump said that Bill Clinton "is a very good friend of the family."

My pick is that their friendship is meaningful, not meaningless.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Anyone who has watched Trump over the years knows that his public positions have almost always been more to the left of center than right.

The fact is, at least, in the past, Donald was anything but an idiot ... he was always brash and self-aggrandizing ... but he wouldn't be dumb enough to act like he doesn't know who David Duke is ... or Vladimir Putin for goddsake.

I think he's taking the really dark parts of the Republican paradigm and dragging them into the light. I think he's portraying a character and employing methods he learned on set.

There's nothing real about his performance thus far ... at least to me.

And that's what really scares me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

personally, I think he's always been an idiot. think on "john barron" for a minute. he hasn't changed. releasing his medical records on a tv show. it's all attention.

it backfired on him this time and it's hysterical! I'm now super curious what was found where before I didn't give his health much thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have a feeling, that he does not want to bring up anything health related, so he is not seen to be 'comparing' it to Hillary's in any way.
He has been pretty quiet about Hillary's health, I think so media can't spin what he says/does into malice.
It seems like he is finally learning(maybe) to not talk when he doesn't need to.
Anything he says or does regarding health, his or Hillary's, will be seen by many as bragging that he is in better health, or that he is happy that she is sick.
It is smart for him to avoid situations like this.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We will never get full health records from any candidate, they will pick and choose what they want to release.

No one will ever know anything else, since their privacy is protected by law.

We know Hillary is sick, we don't see any evidence Donald is.

That's all there is to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You think it's good for Trump to be seen backing out of yet another public promise?

OK.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You think it's good for Trump to be seen backing out of yet another public promise?

OK.

If he did and has perfect health, would you vote for him?

Nope.

So who is it going to flip to his side? No one.

He could announce a cure for cancer and you'd still hate him.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Breaking News: SURPRISE, Trump releases health info on Dr. Oz

Donald Trump, a master showman, surprised the "Dr. Oz Show" studio audience on Wednesday by revealing the results of a recent physical exam.

money.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join