It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Results of Trump Physical Won't Be Released on Dr. Oz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have to hand it to the Hillary supporters.

She's in hiding, might be dying, has multiple medical "events" caught on tape. . . . yet we're discussing Trump's health?

It's been an effective narrative switch.

Trump is 70 years old.
He could drop dead tomorrow, just like Hillary.
How is health of a man his age not relevant to you ?
Btw, your post is off topic.
There are 117 threads about Hillary's health on ATS where you could express your "concerns".

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: amicktd

did you read the op?

maybe that was his purpose but now he's NOT going to talk about his health. why?? that's the question.

Did you read it? From the source:

So the appearance on Dr. Oz’s show, announced on Friday, had been anticipated as a potential breakthrough, as Mr. Trump’s aides had said that over the next few days he would release results from a physical examination taken last week. It was unclear when those results will be available after the change in approach with Dr. Oz.

So basically he hasn't said he wasn't going to release them. They said they're unsure when they will be available after his different approach with Dr. Oz. How do we know he won't release them? Answer is we don't know if he is going to release them. As someone who is voting for Trump, I hope he doesn't release them until Hillary does, since she is the one in question of bad health.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, according to his doctor of record, he tested positive on every test.

High blood pressure? Check
Heart Disease? Check
Liver disease? Check
Kidney Disease? Check
Immune deficiency? Check?
Prostate cancer? Check
Colon polyps? Check
Erectile dysfunction? Check

edit on 14-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

I have to hand it to the Hillary supporters.

She's in hiding, might be dying, has multiple medical "events" caught on tape. . . . yet we're discussing Trump's health?

It's been an effective narrative switch.

Trump is 70 years old.
He could drop dead tomorrow, just like Hillary.
How is health of a man his age not relevant to you ?
Btw, your post is off topic.
There are 117 threads about Hillary's health on ATS where you could express your "concerns".

Yea we know the truth hurts.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Sorry, I just won't play into the narrative that Trump's health is an issue when Hillary hides from the press, the public, even the ER!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Next stop for Trump is Dr. Phil's show where he will be discussing tax returns without releasing any.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sorry, I just won't play into the narrative that Trump's health is an issue when Hillary hides from the press, the public, even the ER!

Why are you posting in this thread then?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You won't consider a possibility because a 100% unrelated other event is on going as well? Talk about closed minded. Afraid of what you might find?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Because I want to.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You won't consider a possibility because a 100% unrelated other event is on going as well? Talk about closed minded. Afraid of what you might find?

Not closed minded, I just refuse to play the game. Hillary is ill. Maybe dying. She hides from the press, the public, the ER.

Trump isn't and hasn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It probably shows that he has to take the little blue pill.

We all know how sensitive he was about the size of his "hands"...I'm sure he wouldn't want it to get out he needs help in that department.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Not closed minded, I just refuse to play the game. Hillary is ill. Maybe dying. She hides from the press, the public, the ER.

Yes and this has 100% ZERO to do with the topic in the OP and whether or not Trump is healthy or not. Bringing it up as a reason not to listen to the story in the OP is not only a red herring but shows that you are biased and closed minded.

Trump isn't and hasn't.

How do you know? You refuse to even look at anything presented. Oh wait, Trump isn't sick because Hillary is sick and is very secretive. I forgot that's your absurd reasoning.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Because I want to.

You should at least stick to the topic then, which is Trump not wanting to release his medical records

edit on 14-9-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The focus is on Trump because of the massive effort to change the narrative of Hillary's obvious failing health and to cast doubt on Trump's health, while ignoring Hillary's.

My comments are valid.

I think this whole effort is to cast aside any close scrutiny on Hillary's failing health and why she's avoiding the press, the public, the ER.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

it was trump who brought the topic of his health up. are you not getting that??

edit on 14-9-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So Trump is saying that both candidates should release their medical records to get the media focused on him and distract from Hillary's medical issues?
Donald Trump challenges Hillary Clinton to release detailed medical records

I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2016

Lol at the bolded part.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

So he'll talk about his health with Oz.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I think this whole effort is to cast aside any close scrutiny on Hillary's failing health and why she's avoiding the press, the public, the ER.

Me, too. Of course the effort came directly from Trump though. He just undermined the scrutinizers -- like myself -- and I am not even a Trump supporter.

I actually don't think Trump got bad, unexpected news from his physical. I think he just willingly gave Hillary a leg up rebounding from her no good, very bad week.

When i heard him say the other day he would release the results, in the back of my mind I wondered if this was exactly the plan he was setting up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

So he'll talk about his health with Oz.

The article from the OP seems to say they will just talk about health and wellness in general and not either candidates' health.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

that was the plan but now trump doesn't want to. the question now is why?

he's shouldn't have opened his big mouth, but he can't help himself. it's pretty funny actually.

edit on 14-9-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join