It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell email leak warning HRC not to scapegoat him....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would say this direct quote from one of Colin's emails would be construed by anyone as a threat...

A "warning" is not a threat.

I just know that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck.

That's the problem. You don't even have evidence to show that they "walk like a duck".

It's all made-up bull#.

So what is a warning to you? Typically it is don't do this or something else will happen that you won't like. Not sure how there is any other interpretation.

Oh...and as far as the Clinton's ordering/backing killing....Iraq and Libya....thousands dead as direct results of both of them. HRC convincing Obama to do it and Bill doing it himself. I don't have time to link you to all of the news reports of thousands dying in these countries but I have a feeling you may have read/heard about the bombings and wars in the news before.

If you have the ability to kill and use it, there is no discerning where that ability stops. They had a hand in or ordered mass casualties in the interests of the US in foreign countries. For them to do the same here to save their political necks is no stretch at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Either way, for either candidate to call US citizens deplorable is pretty craptastic

Some US citizens are deplorable in the things they do, say and believe.

I know it's not PC to call a spade a spade, but who cares about being PC?

I certainly don't care about being PC...wussification is the only outcome. But hey...lets all hug it out and get trophies for it....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vdogg

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Vdogg
Of course you guys would focus on this and not the email calling Trump a?racist and a national disgrace.

The Race card is worn out. Plus us "Deplorables" don't get offended when people call us names!

Really? There seems to have been quite an uproar from people about that comment, which is strange for those with such supposedly thick skin.

I think the issue was that HRC was calling out US citizens, where Trump has been calling out illegals, or non-citizens. Either way, for either candidate to call US citizens deplorable is pretty craptastic.

Doesn't matter if they're US citizens or not. The whole allure of Trump is that he "tells it like it is", PC be damned. And please let's not pretend that he's only made disparaging comments about those who aren't citizens. He's had some pretty bad things to say about Muslims and those with Mexican heritage, many of whom are American citizens. It seems like people only like those who "tell it like it is" about someone else. The minute their own flaws are exposed they take umbrage.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

anyone know how to get the password to the Powell section of the dclinks website?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

anyone know how to get the password to the Powell section of the dclinks website?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down, follow the link and scroll down some more.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This I agree with, it is fun to watch these corrupt people in government cannibalize each other, the only problem with it is that it soils all of Americans when we the American people don't really deserve it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So what is a warning to you? Typically it is don't do this or something else will happen that you won't like. Not sure how there is any other interpretation.

Ok. So what is Powell going to do?

For them to do the same here to save their political necks is no stretch at all.

Yes it is.

I certainly don't care about being PC...wussification is the only outcome. But hey...lets all hug it out and get trophies for it....

You have your own version of PC, as does everyone else.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not seeing it for dcleaks..... I see the Wikileaks stuff. what page of that link
edit on 14-9-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm pretty convinced all the people in office have their fingerprints on the proverveal cookie jar,it would look like role call on cell block 39

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm pretty convinced all the people in office have their fingerprints on the proverveal cookie jar,it would look like role call on cell block 39

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What's really interesting is how different outlets have reported different aspects of the leak due to their bias.

Fox News and many right-leaning oulets (mainstream and other) went with this. Breitbart, Infowars, Zero Hedge and others went with the two Jeffrey Leeds emails to push the "Obama and the Clintons hate eachother" angle. All of the overtly left-leaning and some mainstream sources went with the emails about how Benghazi is a "witch hunt" or "Trump is a national disgrace."

It started that way too as it appears that Buzzfeed was given access to certain emails and The Intercept were given access to other emails and it's continued all the way down to the level of our own forum. This thread is obviously about Powell criticizing Clinton's "minions" for trying to suck him in to the email scandal. I created a thread about the emails where he states that Benghazi "is a witch hunt" and Condi Rice agrees, the statement about Trump being a "national disgrace" and "international pariah" and the statements about how "birtherism is racist" and Trump is feeding into that movement.

What's also interesting is that the Powell emails were published to DCLeaks.com and doled out to the media at the same time the DNC emails were being published through the Guccifer 2.0 wordpress site. Furthermore, the speculation is rampant that both of these sites are actually connected and are some sort of fronts for Russian intelligence (keep in mind "Guccifer" is locked up). That's disturbing.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
As you may remember, Powell based his comments on intel from those just under Saddam. It turned out those guys were lying to Saddam to save their skins because WMD is what Saddam wanted.

Sort of. Saddam was engaged in a ruse with surrounding nations. He was, rather convincingly pretending he had WMD's in order to maintain the balance of power. Everyone in the west was certain he didn't, but his own words were turned against him when we wanted to invade.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ok. So what is Powell going to do?

For them to do the same here to save their political necks is no stretch at all.

Yes it is.

You have your own version of PC, as does everyone else.

No idea what he will do...I read what he said as exactly what he said...a warning/threat.

I tend to look at who benefits from an outcome as far as deaths in high places go...reverse profiling if you will.

Anywho...I can't convince anyone of anything and really don't care to.

As far as PC goes...yes we all have our own view...such a PC answer.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
it sounds like Colin Powell knew how the clintons operated even before Hillary's illegal server Scandal broke. He had the clintons number.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Funny all the media is talking about is that he attacks Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: pteridine
As you may remember, Powell based his comments on intel from those just under Saddam. It turned out those guys were lying to Saddam to save their skins because WMD is what Saddam wanted.

Sort of. Saddam was engaged in a ruse with surrounding nations. He was, rather convincingly pretending he had WMD's in order to maintain the balance of power. Everyone in the west was certain he didn't, but his own words were turned against him when we wanted to invade.

It was an intelligence failure due to incompetence. Powell and the Bush administration had to rely on the various agencies for the information and based their actions on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Powell knew the reports were bogus and had George Tenet of the CIA sitting right behind him while making his presentation. It was all based on doctored photographs and sources known to be liars.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: pteridine

Powell knew the reports were bogus and had George Tenet of the CIA sitting right behind him while making his presentation. It was all based on doctored photographs and sources known to be liars.

What is your source for Powell knowing the reports were false?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join