It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Driver pushed a carriage horse to collapse in the street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
My family have had horses for generations, its a cultural tradition from ancient times. They tend to the horses with love and care, cause its part of the family and the income. But when people push the horses to far, they can collapse. Or maybe in this cause

“He didn’t collapse, he tripped himself, He’s kind of a klutz.” but other witnesses say “He was forcing him to make the light. The horse was tired.”

So maybe the truth lies in between. Who knows, but the horse has recovered and that is good.

Original Article

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Overworked horse doing a double shift, no doubt. Anything for a buck.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just don't support those business ventures what so ever. Its so taxing on the horses, and quite dangerous for them as well, not just because of their own physical limits, but because of humans. Having them on the road with cars can and has led to sad accidents. Its just not something I'd ever pay for or contribute towards.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I can imagine that he viewed the horse as an inferior biological machine that was voice activated and it should respond as expected without fail.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's a pretty brief article.

To be honest, as a horse owner myself, the "tripped" explanation actually holds up more than overtaxing the horse.

If that was the case, the horse wouldn't have easily righted itself, and would have needed to be hydrated (perhaps even with an IV), and out of the action, etc.

Without more info on the immediate happenings after the fall, hard to say one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

join