It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction - "Put something catchy here...nope can't think of anything"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members.

My pursuit of knowledge has led me to stumble onto these forums more than a few times over the past several years. Until recently I haven't had much to contribute, but a topic caught my attention so became a member so I could chime in. Don't be fooled by my username- although it is accurate, it does not mean I am close minded. I think that is a common misconception. Sadly, I will admit many "followers" fit the stereotype.

I have always noticed things that seemed to be "off" but until recent years I haven't really concerned myself with what and why. These are strange times we live in. There are more mistruths and misdirections than truths made available to those who seek answers it would seem. Deceit is the way of life. People don't talk anymore. Political correctness has silenced those who have opinions.

I realized long ago you can't trust anything but your experiences and the experiences of those you trust. And sometimes you can't even trust those. The only real truth is in your gut. That is why forums like ATS are key to learning the truth. We have the opportunity to challenge each others thoughts and ideas. We can all bring something valid to the table. We can dispel false information, and confirm accurate information. We can collectively engage in meaningful discussion, or spitball fantasy.

I look forward to wearing my tinfoil hat with all of you!
edit on 14-9-2016 by nomad4chr1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the crazy world of ATS :-)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Welcome nomad, looking forward to what you might bring in, saludos

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

Welcome to the ATSliens planet, have a blast!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to MotherShip ATS! I hope You enjoy The Ride...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join