It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Trump Might Win (New York Times)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Time will soon tell us how or which polls were accurate. If Trump wins I will man up and admit that I was wrong. If I am correct I await the endless flow of allegations of the election being rigged across the board. I will be stocking up on popcorn and soft drink in the lead up to the first Tuesday of November.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11
a reply to: xstealth

Time will soon tell us how or which polls were accurate. If Trump wins I will man up and admit that I was wrong. If I am correct I await the endless flow of allegations of the election being rigged across the board. I will be stocking up on popcorn and soft drink in the lead up to the first Tuesday of November.

Problem is polls are changing even her lock on thr electorial college is disapearing. Amd here's a shocker apparently Trump is polling at 38 percent with the hispanic community. I think this race will be very close even with the electorial college. Considering Ohio and Florida seem to be moving to trump. I would have bet thr farm he would lose but now I'm not so sure.

It seems that the debates are going to decide winner take all as they say.
edit on 9/15/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't pay much attention to the polls due to there variation. Since the last US Presidential Election there has been a world wide trend of inaccurate polling. This trend was seen at the last UK and NZ General Elections and in the lead up to the Brexit vote. Interestingly the ltrend was bucked before the last General Election in Australia. In that instance the polls were about spot on.

I do pay attention to voter demographics as they are a much better indicator of how a party or individual is faring.

<< 1   >>

join