It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton called Dave (1993) 'often accurate'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't like to use Wikipedia as a source, but the information in the quote below comes from a published work. The quote is concerning the film Dave (1993).

Then-President Bill Clinton approved of the film, and gave Ross a framed script which Clinton had autographed, writing that it was a "funny, often accurate lampooning of politics." Clinton also gave Ross a picture of himself holding a Dave mug.
Source

What was the plot of the film?

Dave Kovic runs a temporary employment agency in Georgetown, Washington, D.C., and has a side job impersonating President Bill Mitchell. He is requested by Secret Service agent Duane Stevensen to make an appearance as the President at a hotel. Dave assumes it is a matter of security, but it is really to cover up Mitchell's extramarital affair with a White House staffer.

Mitchell suffers a severe stroke during the rendezvous, leaving him in a coma. White House Chief of Staff Bob Alexander and Communications Director Alan Reed convince Dave to continue impersonating the President. They tell him that Vice President Gary Nance is mentally unbalanced, but Bob does not want Nance in power because his honesty would get in the way of Bob's lies and corruption. Only Bob, Alan, the Secret Service, and the medical staff know of the switch. First Lady Ellen Mitchell leads a separate life, rarely seeing the President.

The public is notified that Mitchell has had a "minor circulatory problem of the head." With Dave established as President, Bob and Alan send Nance on a 12-nation goodwill tour of Africa and implicate him in a savings and loan fraud. Once Nance is forced to resign, Bob plans for Dave to nominate him as Vice President, whereupon Mitchell will have a more serious stroke and Bob will ascend to the Presidency.
Source

With all the talk of Hillary Clinton being replaced by a body double following her collapse, I think the above may be significant. What exactly did Bill Clinton mean when he called Dave "often accurate"? I hope a reporter reads this and can ask him.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I loved this movie. Saturday Night Live did a Bill Clinton sketch on it. Darryl Hammond played Clinton.
If considering for a sec that the POTUS is a front and or puppet. A double (a good one) feasibly could pull it off. I feel bill and Hillary are only together for the politics. Imagine how wild Bill would go in this life scenario. 🙄

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Maybe it was his double that pulled the cigar trick
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

DOH!
I see what you did there. đź‘Ť
The EL Presidenté

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

This kinda reminds me of the "Britney Spears Cloning" Youtube series. It's bizarre, but her bevhavior is far more bizarre. Like when she 'forgot' she met Taylor swift.

Actually, Ill just post it:

The general idea is they can clone a person, but the 'soul' can or might not be the same. When it isn't, it causes minor defects or differences in the personality or even in the features, that a strong soul can take over and even change the shape of the body.

Which is why you get Britney looking like:

Compared to the 'old' Britney who looks like:

Now, obviously it's easy to dismiss all this stuff. You just say "the new look is plastic surgery" and the "crazy" behaviour was not her removing her hair because they were going to use it for DNA as a closing source, but because of drug tests.

The part that made me double take was the Taylor Swift thing, & that she walked barefoot into a radio station with a song (if this is true anyway) and played a song, with lyrics "Im a clone, Im a clone, Im a clone."

...without her record label's approval, and it was totally wiped off the networks and rereleased with new lyrics. Also another song is apparently about her breaking into a cloning lab.

It's one of those things there are too many coincidences, that there's gotta be a hint of something to it, whether its a cover for something or planned disinformation.

Hillary has a similar case where National Enquirer released an article on her "gaining 103 pounds" after she was out of media, and returned a week or two later (with added weight), of course the news won't talk about it, & if someone does they simply mention NE & convo over.

Like my thread on Hillary coughing up weird green stuff (reptilian larvae?)

If anything, all of these ideas (if there are no truth to them) they serve as allegories. Does anyone really think they couldn't cover up one of these ideas, if it were true? They could, and its scary. The notion no one can keep a secret is false. I mean, to a point, since these hypotheses/theories do exist after all...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

You always bring good material. I figured drugs and alcohol. But i usually dive into your post, and beging to rethink the possibilities.
Lol... episode of Brittany Spears.

What is NE? At the end of your post.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

my handler once told me it didn't matter if I died we could restart it at any time, we have all your DNA.

I probably made that up,

but now I'm having a dejavu or mandela effect or ..

or like a few years ago I thought hillary wasn't hillary anymore. Like is that her? Maybe she got old? It would be so epically perfect for my own life if she really isn't her anymore.

LOL

edit on 14-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Why would they have to shave her head entirely for cloning, they could have just given her a haircut?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

NE = National Enquirer

National Enquirer was started by Generoso Pope who worked for the CIA psyop-division. When he died, a Clinton loyalist from the Whitewater controversy bought it out. Since then you will notice the Enquirer is ahead of almost every Clinton story, but spinning it with a stupid angle.

A month ago, they released a story on HRC gaining 103 pounds, the thing is, it was before anyone noticed any weight changes. aka: the weight changes were foreseen

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

Why would they have to shave her head entirely for cloning, they could have just given her a haircut?

She shaved her own head, the media said it was because she was afraid of a blood test, what if it was because she knew cloning was imminent?

Or thats how the story goes, as they say. Im just the messenger, and laying out the whole idea, but its not mine.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I very much doubt lack of hair would stop them cloning her.
She definitely has some issues and I definitely feel it's possible that's she's been mind-f***ed somehow, but I'm not sure on the cloning thing.
I could see some Monarch/MK Ultra type stuff happening or her being the victim of abuse etc, in fact I'd be pretty sure it happened.

edit on 14-9-2016 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

It's not whether or not it would actually prevent it, it's whether or not she believed it would. Hell, there could even be a psychological-warfare operation to make Singers think they are clones, along with traditional mind control systems.

There's actually a very deep rabbit hole in the music industry that goes much further than this, but even the most 'skeptical' should be able to recognize something is wrong within it, even if at the very minimum it's a psyop program meant to screw with the people being used, or their fans, to spur conspiracy theories or to cover up a real one, whatever it is, it exists in some form.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I think you should do a thread on this boncho, I'd love to read it.
It's not something I'm hugely familiar with - I know the Jay-Z and every rapper and singer doing Illuminati signs with their hands and eyes etc but I'm intrigued by what you say.

top topics

join