It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Integrity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As a side note, it's nice to see bigotry is alive and well.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Based on their use or explanation I would have to say no.

Okay cool. Thanks for your input, have a nice day too, bro.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It's not bigotry when you call a cult a cult and a conman a conman. It's called having integrity.
edit on 1492016 by TerryDon79 because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 14-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 1492016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 14-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It's not bigotry when you call a cult a cult and a conman a conman. It's called honesty.
First define Cult. Then give a logical argument for why Scientology is a cult.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

It's not bigotry when you call a cult a cult and a conman a conman. It's called honesty.

Been done over and over again by more people than just me.

Going Clear explains it a lot better.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Been done over and over again by more people than just me.

Going Clear explains it a lot better.

Ah. Typical. When push comes to shove you back down.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes, everyone who's thinking of getting involved in Scientology should watch that.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I've not backed down.

The definition of a cult has been explained, more than once, to you and other Scientology members on this site.

There's also the little film called "Going Clear" which exposes Scientology as the cult it is.

And then there's the one I'm waiting to see on BBC. It's called "My Scientology Documentary" by Louis Theroux. I'm sure that'll be just as "enlightening" as going clear.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I've not backed down.

The definition of a cult has been explained, more than once, to you and other Scientology members on this site.

There's also the little film called "Going Clear" which exposes Scientology as the cult it is.

And then there's the one I'm waiting to see on BBC. It's called "My Scientology Documentary" by Louis Theroux. I'm sure that'll be just as "enlightening" as going clear.

If all you're going to do is blabber, then scat. If you actually want to debate me, I'm putting my gloves on now.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have not followed the path Mr. Hubbard has lain down but it sounds like when put into actual practice it amounts to the same thing: Personal responsibility with no excuses.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I've not backed down.

If all you're going to do is blabber, then scat. If you actually want to debate me, I'm putting my gloves on now.

Try addressing the issues I've risen. Try addressing the film going clear.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I've not backed down.

I want YOU to give ME a logical argument. Too much to ask for?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
I have not followed the path Mr. Hubbard has lain down but it sounds like when put into actual practice it amounts to the same thing: Personal responsibility with no excuses.

Right on, brother!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I've not backed down.

Apart from the quote in your op doesn't address "personal integrity" at all?

You just listen to your leaders. I'm sure they know what's best for you lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

See my recent thread: Making babies without eggs may be possible, say scientists

and you'll find out it is...

So hey I don't want to assume you are a follower of what has been presented... but if you are how has it led to changes in your life? I have mostly followed Buddhism but have put much study into others in the name of secularism and it is always nice to find out the benefits or problems that has arisen from such practice when actually put into practice.

Many paths lead to the same thing, but when they become finger pointy and controlling it draws lines among followers to start doing the exact same thing in defense of one practice over another. But in my opinion if it holds it's salt then it needs no one to hold it up that's why it is a path and not an umbrella. All can walk it but it can only shelter the individual from the storm when holding it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I've not backed down.

Apart from the quote in your op doesn't address "personal integrity" at all?

You just listen to your leaders. I'm sure they know what's best for you lol.
I see you are not interested. I will create a thread literally just to debate you publicly about Scientology. If you are ever down to do it let me know.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Plenty of threads where that's already been done. There's also plenty of threads with evidence of Scientology being a cult.

A simple search will find them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join