It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Shkreli MIA after exposing Hillary/Chelsea Medical Episode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

First of all I think this guy is an ass clown and this is most likely a stunt for attention but in case the guy doesn't surface then add him to the Clinton Body Count.

I agree that he comes off as a attention seeking douche bag narcissist and is very socially awkward, but I believe his heart and conscious is in the right place. The media flipped the script and made him the villian with that whole drug hike fiasco when in fact he was actually for the people and against big pharmacy and insurance. Big government knew that...

Up is down and down is up in this world.

Btw, he started tweeting again two hours ago.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dont know enough about the guy other then what is referenced in this Op but glad if the tweet is hime that we don;t live in a world where a guy ridiculing someone isn't disappeared for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Is this the same guy as the drug profiteer?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is this the same guy as the drug profiteer?

yep. aka "PharmaBro"

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Those may be not his tweets?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: sirlancelot

I lost an enormous amount of respect for VICE after that Shkreli interview... just because someone is an "ass clown" does not mean he isn't HIGHLY intelligent and manipulative. That interviewer was WAY out of her league.

It's like sending a boy scout after Predator.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I lost an enormous amount of respect for VICE after that Shkreli interview... just because someone is an "ass clown" does not mean he isn't HIGHLY intelligent and manipulative.

I feel you. Shkreli is not my cup tea as far as personalities are concerned but, the guy is a genius. Btw, I'm not too familiar with VICE. In fact, this interview is what introduced me to VICE.

That interviewer was WAY out of her league.

I agree. Most people are way out of their league when it comes to these matters due to possessing a superficial understanding that was spoon-fed to them through corporate MSM.

On a side note: I still feel he was actually for the people and against big pharma and health insurance companies. He bought the patent and is/was trying to improve the drug - which its previous owner did no such thing for the past 30 years. And this is why congress tried to nail him to cross on some trumped up B.S security fraud charges.

The first link details the charges filed against Martin Shkreli, Evan Greebel, MSMB CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, and MSMB HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT LLC by THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION:

www.sec.gov...

Now do the math:

www.sec.gov...

The second link clears his name and shows it was all just a witch hunt. However, as history has shown with people who are against the establishment such as Julian Assange, innocence gets overlooked when you don't play by the rules.

edit on 17-9-2016 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

Does anyone have the back story to what he originally did? I understand the price increase, but I read somewhere and I can't recall where, that what he was doing was screwing over the government/big pharma rather than the patients themselves.

He bought an AIDS medication, Daraprim I think it's called, and upped the price of it significantly. The reason being to be able to pay for research to improve the effectiveness of the drug.

Research is expensive.

The people who take Daraprim weren't affected, they had insurance.

He was targeted by the media and government, but I never did figure out why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join