It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How on Earth is Hillary Clinton still alive?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh ya, that charming speech ..made me almost gag.
They are so fake the poop plastic.
edit on 14-9-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Oh and to add to the reason I believe what I do about Bill and Hillary's relationship. What do you expect Bill to say, that they have a loveless soulless marriage?

Being married is part of the image same with having kids. One friend I knew in politics for a short while through another friend, for example, was completely asexual, found a girl in the same party who was likewise asexual and they decided to get married because it would benefit their careers. I very much doubt they'd sell themselves to the public as not in love. Would kind of get rid of the entire point of the married image.

Now Bill is clearly not asexual, so not claiming that, but such things do happen, it's part of the expected image. Bill and Hillary clearly have a love of power, and very little in the way of ethics. Honestly I'm not sure whether their concern for their daughter is one of love or legacy.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carewemust
Briefly Check out this interview of Bill Clinton by Charlie Rose.

Link: www.mediaite.com...

If Hillary had died, would Bill look and act so normal? (Normal for him, of course)

Is that the interview where they edited out, "frequently" from Bill?

They said it was for time that they cut it out.

Yes.. Bill's conscience was working fine until he realized that it was best to kick back into "lying politician" mode. He changed Hillary's blackouts from "Frequently", to "Maybe Twice", over many, many years.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I only listened to part of Bill's "How I met my dear Hillary" speech, but it left me thinking that he really loves her for sticking with him.

But after Bill went into a deep sleep when Hillary was speaking, I started to wonder if he was sickly. Now, after reading what Puppylove said, Bill might have went to sleep because he didn't give a poop what she said.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Only God can save Hillary now. or

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Welcome to politics. I've had a peek down the rabbit hole that is the political lifestyle. It's a very screwed up world I've no desire to be a part of.

Oh and to add, that warm fuzzies you felt when you thought Bill really appreciated her sticking by him. Well that's the whole point. It's a good sell, a married couple going through a rough patch but sticking it out and becoming stronger for it in the end. It's a good story if you can get people to buy it.
edit on 9/14/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks. I will never sleep again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: starviego

Resting under doctors. orders. She will be back on the trail on Thursday.

Likely story! The replacement parts must have been on backorder.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
She gets the same infusion injection of virgin blood, horse fly embryos and newts eggs as David Rockefeller.

She should make it past 100 at this rate

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I thought that this thread was going to be about the way that she and the Democrats always make Republicans out to be angry, gun-toting, intolerant racists and sexists, and that you figured that she's already have been taken out by now by one of them.

Either way, amusing thread, but you and I both know that all of this is speculation made to make a candidate look bad (although she does have some verifiable issues as of late). The same goes for the things that Clinton and left-wing BS websites claim about Trump, too.

So, I guess my overall point is...oh hell, I just don't have one.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's a wild thought; what if she's alive because she isn't as sick as trump supporters want you to think she is?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

How on Earth is Hillary Clinton still alive?

Erm... Did it ever cross your mind that MAYBE some of these health allegations are made up and/or sensationalized? NAAAAAH something so obvious couldn't be the case. Clearly Hillary is staying alive through sheer willpower at this point right?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm pretty sure cuckooold was being facetious.

The 'sources' are all right-wing extremist bull-crap sensationalism.......
and ridiculous.

She has pneumonia -- no doubt due to exhaustion from her ongoing high-gear activity.
And stress. Pneumonia - I've had it twice. Both times because I caught a cold when I was run down. She is healthy.....and anyone who is printing the ridiculous claims of all the maladies she "has" is lying, misinformed, ignorant, or all three.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Here's a wild thought; what if she's alive because she isn't as sick as trump supporters want you to think she is?

It's not THAT wild of a thought. I started a thread about that very subject.
Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
It's hard to tell these days with the Hillary is sick threads. Though to be honest, I'd take a sick and dying Hillary over a healthy Trump any day. If Hillary dies in office then Tim Kaine becomes the President, and I think I'd rather have him be President over her anyways. So what's the problem? I know the conservatives aren't ACTUALLY concerned about her health for altruistic reasons.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

He is just a good salesman, his wife..less so.
As for her health..something is up but I can't speculate on it..not sure the campaign is being honest but I'm not buying into some of the crazy stuff.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

witchcraft , black magic, human suffering

If she actually looked like that then I might consider supporting her.
Way better than Easter Egg Pantsuit.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

"We do know she has pneumonia..."

We do?? HOW do we know?? Because she/her campaign released it to the press??

And she always tells the truth, right? So of course, if she says she has pneumonia, she must have pneumonia.

Yeah.

Those of you who are buying this story....I have some nice swampland in Florida you might be interested in...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you read the OP?

I'd be very surprised if you thought I was being serious!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've read so many "Hillary is sick" threads that it's become near impossible for me to tell what is hyperbole and being facetious and what is "honest" reporting on Hillary's health. I mean I've seen conservatives suggest (as you pointed out in the OP) everything under the sun is wrong with her. This thread really did just look like more of the same to me.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join