It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: New York's Attorney General gave the Clinton foundation a 225 million dollar pass

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
WOW! This blows Biondi out of the water and there is no proof there. A simple contrib to a campaign. However, here is a guy who is 'suddenly' investigating Trump who gave the Clinton foundation a pass on over 200 million in foreign contributions....coincidence? C'mon now....we all know that is not true. However, the Clintons are running out of time and operatives.

nypost.com...

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman gave the Clinton Foundation a pass on identifying foreign donors in its charitable filings — making it impossible to know if it got any special favors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, according to a report Tuesday. Scripps News found that the foundation and its subsidiary, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, took in $225 million in government donations between 2010 and 2014. New York’s charity law clearly states: “Organizations that received a contribution or grant from a government agency during the reporting period shall include the name of each agency from which contributions were received and the amount of each contribution.”

With this, Trump could buy 18,000 Tebow helmets...

Keep the hits coming people. When it is all over people will be begging Mr Trump for forgiveness when the Clinton Foundation is finally brought to its knees and the spigot of money that is flowing is gone....
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-13T21:46:46-05:000946 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-13T22:01:24-05:001024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Greetings-

All the while Y'all are arguing about e-mails Me and another ATS™ member are wondering where the $6B (w/a B) that went "missing" when Illary was Head of State. So the both of Us have taken it upon ourselves to NOT FORGET about the "missing money"...

I'd opine the e-mails are the 'mis-direction' but what do I know?? Anyhow here are the links regarding the missing money:

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

I also have links where Mr. Trump has a bunch of Romanians working in the South Flori-Duh hotel.. Those Romanians are known world-wide for their hospitality... (In other words, I wouldn't vote for this TURD either. I don't go in for the "lesser of 2 evils" That is a cop out to the max, I'm awaiting the art work for the tee shirts I'm having printed up that reads "I'm not complicit in this FARCE against We, The People..."..)

Stay Hydrated..

Edit: So You could get a whole bunch of Tebow helmets AND pay some bills...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings-

All the while Y'all are arguing about e-mails Me and another ATS™ member are wondering where the $6B (w/a B) that went "missing" when Illary was Head of State. So the both of Us have taken it upon ourselves to NOT FORGET about the "missing money"...

I'd opine the e-mails are the 'mis-direction' but what do I know?? Anyhow here are the links regarding the missing money:

www.activistpost.com...

I also have links where Mr. Trump has a bunch of Romanians working in the South Flori-Duh hotel.. Those Romanians are known world-wide for their hospitality... (In other words, I wouldn't vote for this TURD either. I don't go in for the "lesser of 2 evils" That is a cop out to the max, I'm awaiting the art work for the tee shirts I'm having printed up that reads "I'm not complicit in this FARCE against We, The People..."..)

Stay Hydrated..

THREAD HERE:

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings-

www.activistpost.com...

Stay Hydrated..

edit on 13-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice thread linkage.. I guess there are 3 of Us now, 3 that WON'T forget...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Cola-

If You're wondering where Your Texas (Lone Star) came from, it was from Me and ONLY because I read My words ..hahahaha

Do You agree or are You taking Me to task?

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
How many threads do we need about this?

I've seen two this makes three.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What an effing war zone this "election" is. Imagine how insane the next "election" will be following the trend the past 20 years...

We need a new system... we need an Alt/Alt.....
edit on 13-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is in DIRECT response to the recent open investigation. If you do not like reading about it go to another thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

from the link provided in the op.

Schneiderman’s office said, “The Clinton Foundation’s disclosures regarding funding from foreign governments are in compliance with New York law.”

On its website, the Clinton Foundation reveals its foreign donors, but using only broad ranges, such as $5 million to $10 million, without any time frames. The IRS doesn’t require such disclosures.

so the story isn't really a story but, then the original poster states,

so you endorse trump ripping his so called charity off?
a deplorable basket case is kinda fitting for someone who believes charities should be abused.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Deplorable...go troll 4chan stinkey...

I am making a comparison to the amount of money that Clinton takes in from foreign interests....His office said it is ok...that does not make it ok....

Organizations that received a contribution or grant from a government agency during the reporting period shall include the name of each agency from which contributions were received and the amount of each contribution.”

You have to declare it correctly and it seems they did not.

edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-13T23:56:07-05:001107 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So its money they disclosed to the FED but didn't disclose well enough for NY?

Here is something interesting The Clinton Health Access Initiative is not even part of the Clinton Foundation.

More
"The press secretary noted in the article that other charities, such as the Carter Center, also have filed disclosures by only providing a lump sum amount for foreign government donations. The attorney general’s office said the article “serves as any comment” for the attorney general, but added, the office was now working on clarifying the rules."

New York is having some issues with its current rules that Charities seem to have a problem with but because its election year got to blast anything with Clinton's name on it in hopes of propaganda persuading people.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Clintons crimes don't negate Trumps crimes; the justice system doesn't work that way.

If Trump wants people to ignore his wrongdoings he needs to move millions through the right hands like everyone else in Washington does.
edit on 9/14/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

from the link provided in the op.

Schneiderman’s office said, “The Clinton Foundation’s disclosures regarding funding from foreign governments are in compliance with New York law.”

On its website, the Clinton Foundation reveals its foreign donors, but using only broad ranges, such as $5 million to $10 million, without any time frames. The IRS doesn’t require such disclosures.

so the story isn't really a story but, then the original poster states,

so you endorse trump ripping his so called charity off?
a deplorable basket case is kinda fitting for someone who believes charities should be abused.

Well, that's a bit embarrassing for an OP to omit.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What an effing war zone this "election" is. Imagine how insane the next "election" will be following the trend the past 20 years...

We need a new system... we need an Alt/Alt.....

I don't know about Alt-Alt, I think ALT-CONTROL-DELETE would be more appropriate at this stage.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What is embarrassing? Nothing was omitted and if you read the story you see why I posted this.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

What is embarrassing? Nothing was omitted and if you read the story you see why I posted this.

Ya, I see why you posted this. You made it clear in the OP.

This blows Biondi out of the water

Trump could buy 18,000 Tebow helmets..

When it is all over people will be begging Mr Trump for forgiveness

The OP conveniently did not disclose that no laws were broken and the Clinton's were "In compliance" with the law, and at the same time you created a propaganda piece for Trump...who may have used his charity in a manner that is not compliant with the law.

Yes, I see exactly what you tried to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I don't know about Alt-Alt, I think ALT-CONTROL-DELETE would be more appropriate at this stage.

I think Clinton e-mails should part of the definition of DELETE,
seriously, someone will add it to a contemporary dictionary, or should!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Outstanding, Mats! Crank the Presence to bleach
the kitty's coat, ROFL.
What's good for the goose is selectively broiling the gander.
I think we're witnessing the total schizoid unhinging of the
criminal just-us system... because it's looking obviously like
the majority of those running it now qualify as criminals.

And just think what a handsome umbrella stand Jill Stein
would have made.. she had to go ruin it and magic marker
a bulldozer. Oh the humidity. This planet has lost it ALL.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join