It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats bad about new world order?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
whats going to be bad about the new world order?
how will life change. i cant see how the day to day life of an avarage person is going to be affected to much. people will still have to go to school
and to work and have kids and such. if a major change like an extremist world police state comes about where are the police to cover 6 billion people come from?
i dont know much at all about this subject so please enlighten me

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

1. You lose all of basic rights.
  2. They install a small chip called a verichip in your right hand or somewhere in your head.
  3. We lose national Soverignity(we already have the UN owns lots of parks in the US).
  4. We all basicly get "orders" deligated from the UN for education and business world wide(therefor keeping the major of the people on the bottom of the ladder) in order to support their PACs, Lobbyists, and Major monopolies and coperations.
  5. People like us, more or less, become more than social outcasts, we become an endanger species b/c we're more likely to "fight" them.
  6. They take away the Constitution and The Bill Of Rights(Which they have as well as the Education/business thing worldwide).
  7. We're going to be force to worship a guy, who probably thinks nothing of manipulating people and hurting little kids in messed up ways.
  8. They use Celebrities, drugs, alcohol, and sex in order to indoctrinate and control the populace, especially through really ancient mythologies and stories like Sleeping Beauty and Thumbalina to control the public indiirectly.
  9. They tell you your powerless through TV, which is like opium.
  10. WW? Lots of them.
  11. FEMA camps
  12. Dead BSB fans, and maybe a BSB or 2?

See, and that's just the beginning. So if I were you I'd be scared.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Read 1984 by George Orwell. An extreme example, but there are parts that mirror today(the prose regarding Prolatariates) and some decent historical commentary(synopsis of class evolution). All in all, one of my favorite books.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005

• They install a small chip called a verichip in your right hand or somewhere in your head.

How could they possibily do this to 6 Billion people around the world?

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Big Wheels]

• posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
    link   

We lose national Soverignity(we already have the UN owns lots of parks in the US).

The UN owns parks in the US?

How could they possibily do this to 6 Billion people around the world?

Pretty easy. whens the last time you saw a doc...had a flu shot? A Physical?
    how hard would it really be to just get a shot with a chip in it next time you go there....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:39 PM
    link   
    Not sure if they are going to do 6 billion people. I heard they'd probably wipe out about 2/3, and then put into place the new world order. I'm sure seeing 2/3 of the earth wiped out would make most people ready to accept anything they're told. The rest would then be innoculated, mindprogrammed, enslaved, whatever.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:42 PM
    link   
    I've been viewing this site for the last eight years, trust me, if you do a search for the article, you'll see like 5 page theard on it. But most people don't pay attention that much to the "small" things in politics.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:45 PM
    link   
    There are a number of groups, some 50 years old, that are trying for a grassroots united world. It is up to us to do it. If all the scary stuff about the NWO is true, why let it happen? I'd really rather not.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:07 PM
    link   
    Not this site necessary, but how do convice a nation where only 20% of the natural citzens are ametuar deconstructive historians, who are right 77% of the time, yet are discredited as "Conspiracy Theorists"?
    How do you convice people just on this site to do something?
    At the very least, how do you get them to read Thomas Paine, to see what this nation was founded on? And how horriable things really are, not just stopping, like the media is forces them to think they have to? Do you know there are some people who have no idea the UN owns parks, buildings, museums, (heck they own D.C.!) and all of the world's national treasures?
    How can we find that key, that cord that "wakes up" the people?
    Is it the NWO's and their supporting goverment's phedophilate cases? Is it the regulation of free speech, with vague defininations? Is it Micheal Moore, presenting the view the UN/media supports, to make people think they are "God's gift" when their "Satan's toliet"? Is it the fact, the US goverment is printing textbooks to make the UN look like "The NEXT STEP" in politcal governing without the public turely ever given a choice(I know I used two in school)?
    HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT? A Newsletter to viewers and ATS members is my idea. Where we feature a column on the more sensationalist topics and basic "slip ups" most people miss.
    What are you ideas?

[edit on 1/25/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:36 PM
    link   
    This is bad what I believe that the AntiChrist will set a peace treaty for 7 years. Its a false peace. He will force every small, great, poor, rich, free , and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead as the book of Revelation stated. This chip is a possibility could be the The Mark of the Beast.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Jesusismysavior]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:38 PM
    link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
    Not sure if they are going to do 6 billion people. I heard they'd probably wipe out about 2/3, and then put into place the new world order. I'm sure seeing 2/3 of the earth wiped out would make most people ready to accept anything they're told. The rest would then be innoculated, mindprogrammed, enslaved, whatever.

I guess if that's the case, wouldn't this be where the Rapture would happen? A mass die-off within a few days (nuclear war, or virus epedemic) would kill so many people so fast, that could be what the Bible is refering to when it talks about the Rapture of Christians. Obviously many non-Chrisitians would die at the same time.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:06 PM
    link   
    New World Order will NEVER be anything more than bad wrestling on t.v. The only way you'll see any of these lunitic's predictions actually happen here on American soil is with war.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:31 PM
    link   
    6 billion people to tag with their chips???... no no no...

Their first order of business will be to wipe out all but 500,000,000 of us. As quoted from the Georgia Guide Stones (believed to be an early NWO monument) as well as other sources.
    "1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

6,000,000,000 People now (about)
    - 500,000,000 left to live (and to tag with their chips)
    -------------------
    5,500,000,000 KILLED if NWO gets it's way.

(yes, that's 5 billion, 5 hundred-million... or so)

Now tell me that's not a bad thing. your odds are 1 in 12 that you'll be allowed to live.

Link about the Georgia Guide Stones ...

Other sites may be more useful, but there's good info on that one.
    Enjoy the masacre everyone!!!! I plan on moving to Montana.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Greyhaven7]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:33 PM
    link   
    I think you have enough as too why we don't trust them. Plus, If anyone, even viewers on this site should use all resources they have avaliable to study all "Conspiracy Theories".

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:20 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Kieser Sosay
    New World Order will NEVER be anything more than bad wrestling on t.v. The only way you'll see any of these lunitic's predictions actually happen here on American soil is with war.

Not true, there are have been internationalist who have called for a one world government. The new world order is based around the movement towards a one government and groups like the bilderbergs, etc dicuss the plans about it every year.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:20 AM
    link   
    it would be great to be controlled by something like the NWO because then i could finally get my wrestling contract and make it big

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:16 AM
    link   
    even congressman ron paul has said there are people in our government who are currently working towards a world government, whether or not they understand the consquences.

and people ask if the NWO won't be that bad? it's our government attacking us in order to give us a police state, herd us into giant compact cities, release mass plagues that will kill large numbers of us, so they can get us down to a controllable population. that is the new world order. not good.

this inherently is evil, and not good. it's literally like 1984 and brave new world. credits on our national id cards, working for big brother and the state, robotic cops on street corners, no rights of any kind, no bill of rights or constitution, constant state of war and fear...this is not freedom. we won't have access to the technologies the elite are suppressing, including the life extension technologies.

bill joy, a billionaire, former ceo of sun microsystems i believe, wrote an article called 'why the future doesn't need us'...and he said that this is the plan of the elites. he's been to the meetings, and they talk about killing us, and keeping the technology and how great it will be...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:54 AM
    link   
    These people are doing this because they think "Well, I don't want to be left out of Congress/Senate/Office, I should do what everyone else is and support it, even if it does contradict everything I was taught in law school."
    They also think, "I'll get more people to pay for my campaign/whatever, and then I can become respected, etc. by the public in my state."

This naive thinking is gonna cost us our rights, freedom, and our nation, and I still think we should all DO SOMETHING than type.

And no offense, if you wanna become a wrestler, you have to work at it a lot and get $ for training, customes, etc., plus, these guys have the world's armies at their disposal.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:40 PM
    link   
    You lose all of basic rights - Not everyone deserves them.

They install a small chip called a verichip in your right hand or somewhere in your head. - Wouldnt this control Crime?

We lose national Soverignity - oh no thats terrible - Means a Strong Central Government

We all basicly get "orders" - we already do, we need to get up every morning, go to work, pay tax then sleep.

People like us, more or less, become more than social outcasts, we become an endanger species b/c we're more likely to "fight" them. - I doubt they would remove free speech, thats stupid

They take away the Constitution and The Bill Of Rights(Which they have as well as the Education/business thing worldwide). - Britian hasnt had a written down constitution/bill of rights and we're ok.

We're going to be force to worship a guy, who probably thinks nothing of manipulating people and hurting little kids in messed up ways. - Maybe those kids committed crimes against the state?

They use Celebrities, drugs, alcohol, and sex in order to indoctrinate and control the populace, especially through really ancient mythologies and stories like Sleeping Beauty and Thumbalina to control the public indiirectly. - doesnt that happen anyway?

They tell you your powerless through TV, which is like opium. - i think the Government (Mr Blair) does that anyway by ignoring us,

WW? Lots of them. - we've had a couple, but with a central government im not sure how?

FEMA camps - depends what they are there for.

Dead BSB fans, and maybe a BSB or 2? - not sure what this means

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Kieser Sosay

watcha gonna do? I said watcha gonna do! when the hulkster comes looking for YOU!

but seriously, if this was all truly to come about, i wonder why so many people already know about it. you're not all powerless to stop it are you? ir all sounds a bit.... far-fetched to me.

some countries would never ever fall inline with a unified version of the world. so really some of these claims are absolutely preposterous. ie> china and japan are power house nations, no such coaltion would exist without their trade. these nations would never give up their own borders laws etc, their governments would never allow this. they can exist without the rest of the free world, but europe and usa could not exist without their trade. canada, australia, other sensible nations, could never be coerced into a united world government where all countries become one. they have what you call national pride, their peoples would never let a government take the final steps towards complete destruction of their nations ideals.

so then if half of the world doesnt agree to be tagged, chipped or processed, this nwo isnt going to get far is it?

now the fact that every nation in the world is experiencing 'americanisation' and the fact that multinational corporations are running rampant, creating a world conglomerate, where every nation is linked in some way to another nation- sure thats happening. thats just the evolution of the human society, you can't fight the inevitable.

but to say that from that step ^ we are all going to be herded like cattle, and even to make assumptions to 1984--------------------- puhhhlease.

does anybody know why its called 1984? orwell thought his book (now truly a work of fiction) would ring true to the actual world by 84.

well it didnt happen, cold war ended, the wall fell. no mass mind control going on. people are still free with their choices and opinions, we dont have a new vocabulary, a new set of laws, a big brother to love.

plusgood ppl, and doublethink. its all FICTION!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join