It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: New York's Attorney General Has Opened An Inquiry into Donald Trump's Charity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I suggest you read the article first. I know you haven't just from your words here alone.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is the same guy with Trump University. I did not have to read the article I already know what the 'issue' is. I think maybe you should all look into what a scumbag he is. The big money he takes. The coke he does. I know who the AG is. I am from NY. I have relatives up there and he is Deblasios little go to guy to attack those they do not like.

Nothing will come of this.

observer.com...

Then give this a read

www.newsnet5.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I did not have to read the article I already know what the 'issue' is.

Lol. Typical. Well we have nothing to discuss then. I'm not going to talk to you about this source when you haven't even read it. Don't worry I extended the same courtesy to your sources that you extended to mine and didn't read them either.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Obvious because many of the charities he or his foundation has supposedly donated to are now on public record as stating they never received promised funds. Obvious because he clearly has a long ass history of not giving people money owed them. Obvious by the endless lawsuits against.

With today's technology almost anyone can make up documents and then there's the larch(sp?) rule as well. Then we also the timing, is the attorney general in a conflict of interest and trumping up charges? Considering the 225 million dollar pass that went to the Clintons to illegally ignore the reporting of offshore and goverment "donations" by the attorney general's office. Hmmmm, another tool in her pocket?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There was no content in the article. No facts. I did not have to 'read' it because it is a scannable item. Do you know how to speed read? If not maybe you do not understand. If you read 5 articles on the same thing you look for differences. That article makes it sound like he went out a commissioned a picture of himself and it is hanging in his bathroom.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: buster2010

Why is this funny? Because you do not like to check the facts? It is quite obvious in many of your posts.

Your support of Trump clearly shows you are clueless when it comes to facts.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. New York is investigating Trumps charity for legal compliance, but Clinton foundation was able to get a quarter billion w/ out disclosing donors?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74is this the same ny attorney general who rubberstamped the cliton fondation and all its money laundering and receiving million from state sponsors of terrorism. yeah i hearb slick willy talking oon tv about trump fondation misused 25 grand but how about the 5 million you just recieved from saudis because you put the gold star family up with hilliary. shame slick willy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join