It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: New York's Attorney General Has Opened An Inquiry into Donald Trump's Charity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Mother Jones

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has opened an inquiry into Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's charity following questions over whether the foundation has complied with state law.

The scrutiny comes in light of recent investigations by the Washington Post and Associated Press that shed light into the inner workings of the Donald J. Trump Foundation. The Washington Post reported on Saturday that Trump, who founded the charity in 1987 and has claimed to have donated millions from his own pocket, had not contributed to his foundation since 2008. Instead, the Post found, Trump's foundation received millions of dollars from donors, which it doled out under its own name.

Reldra has an excellent thread going on in the Election Forum that goes over the details of the investigative piece published in the Washington Post Saturday night, I recommend going there for fact checking, or any one of theantediluvian's threads on Trump's "charity".

I think it's way passed time for Trump to face the legal music. Mob ties, dirty deals, child rape accusations, now it's coming to light how extensively he committed fraud with charity. I'm glad the NY AG has opened an investigation. Trump is just pure pond scum. Lock him up!
edit on 9/13/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Lock both of them up if he is as guilty as she is.

Redo
edit on 13-9-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Lock both of them up

Redo

Yes!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Lock both of them up if he is as guilty as she is.

Redo

Excellent!

I echo your sentiment... then we can begin discussing third party candidates!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

But Hell, isn't the Clinton Foundation where the real money is?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

But Hell, isn't the Clinton Foundation where the real money is?

Doesn't seem so. Don't make me defend that woman, please.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Without any clue I bet the AG is way on the left. And in the Clintons pocket

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

There's no one to blame here but Trump. Your dude is crooked.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
yep same guy sued Trump university .. Hes a democrat go figure. Hes has a hard on for Trump. its obvious.
edit on 13-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
He won't get anywhere with any investigation. It is simply the dems trying to do anything they can to get HRC out of the spotlight for misdeeds. They have a NY AG....HRC has the FBI and House Committees scrutinizing her....pretty much just a last ditch effort to try to dig up anything they can on Trump. At this point, unless they find something that he has to go to prison for, he is pretty much untouchable.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Trump is going to get so much mud slinging material out of this it will be laughable.

I will give him his first tweet.

"Hillary and her Foundation are too big to go after or it is too dangerous in terms of littered bodies showing up, so ... they are coming after me! Lol! Bring it on you God Awful Wicked Witch of North America. "

P

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Another Clinton retaliatory operation.

But maybe they know something.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

From the Daily Caller site article subheadline :

"Scheiderman serves on Clinton leadership council"

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

From the Daily Caller site article subheadline :

"Scheiderman serves on Clinton leadership council"

Shameful.. LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

But can they prove he had intentions of breaking the law?

If Hillary got to walk and Trump goes to jail will that tell us that justice was served, or will it tell us that clearly Hillary was the more corrupted one within a corrupted system?

Uhm?

To be safe, I say prosecute both.
edit on 21930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 21:21:40 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You guys can back flip all you want. The Washington Post has done quite a bit of digging. You all may want to check out all the possible allegations before defaulting to waaaahhhhhh but Hillary.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What's with all the copy cat stuff on Trump?

I can't wait until Congress and the FBI find he hasn't done anything wrong, just careless and incompetent, like they did hillary. lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
bah, every 2 bit nobody is trying to make a name for themselves by attacking the somebodies.This fool is too ignorant to understand that his lame attempt to climb the social ladder will fail, he doesn`t understand that he is just being used as a pawn by the anti trump folks to stir the pot.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What copy cat stuff? This just broke.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

In 2009, Trump reportedly spent $20,000 meant for charitable purposes on a six-foot-tall painting of himself.

Ha, I actually laughed.

If I was Trump I'd probably do the same.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join