It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, realtime stream of these "demons" finally!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If it's a hoax then ATS mods are pretty sharp and it will most likely end up in the bin.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Why cant you upload this on youtube and place it as "unlisted"?

If Alex Jones can do it, you can too. And there is much more convincing evidence on YT about ets. Im just saying this because getting the video to load is a pain in that website you use. That and also I dont have to go off site.

Been following your threads giving you the benefit of the doubt. But this paranoia is getting a bit out of hand. man up and just expose w/e without fear.

Even if it turns out to be true, that you captured demons,, its really nothing new, its been done before already. Even a high tech company discovered invisible entities spying on militarized complexes around the world.

You already posted, and a few weeks have passed since your original post. You are not their biggest target. So relax and upload the videos on YT and embed them here.

Edit: First video stops at 5 seconds and doesn't play anymore.

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:06:14 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Sep 2016 20:06:14 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

ive had same problem doesn't load up , its annoying get it on youtube!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think he may actually believe what is happening. I feel sorry for this guy. I don't think he's trying to fake anything. Whats with the hand gestures? He definitely has some ritual/odd habits. The question is does he see whatever it is he is talking about in the videos, or only when initially filming..

Looking at his eyes he doesn't appear to be on any drugs, so it may be something medical/physiological. Are you prescribed any medications that may be causing you to see things? I mean ANYTHING at all. I am not saying you're crazy or anything but there may be a legitimate explanation.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They even call them angels, hiding in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: zedooz3d
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The OP seems to explore fully his findings, whatever they are. I saw a couple of people reacting positively to it.
Let's not marginalized him, we are already, us ATSers, in the margin anyway.

We all got our momentum of finding or realizing something, being overwhelmed and excited about it
Whatever it was; related to UFOs, Demons, Religion, Government, ancient civilizations, etc... It sounded ridiculous to our entourage.

Is the OP right or not? It doesn't matter, passion and honest will are enough.

Cheers

You misunderstand. I'm not saying that demons, aliens, etc. are to be marginalized. I fully believe their existence is possible. I'm simply calling the insane "scientific method" of the OP marginalized. I mean...I'm sure with a prism, a digital camera, three goldfish, a painted cow and enough acid...I would be able to visualize demons also. But that wouldn't make them real.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am a believer in many things but this kinda raises eyebrows. I was interested enough in reading another post related to this one and I all i can say is good luck on your research and ill read your next post

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Even a high tech company discovered invisible entities spying on militarized complexes around the world.

You got any more info on this....very interesting!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise

Even a high tech company discovered invisible entities spying on militarized complexes around the world.

Aye, though there have been threads trying to debunk this here on ATS. Draw your own conclusion.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I have uploaded some videos on youtube as unlisted, mostly showing 2 clocks going out of sync as the result of metallic rod placements, along with levels showing an inward "flux." Its not the result of that website, most if not any other stream works fine. I just recently learned about the wonderful projects Montauk is responsible for, and it would explain why i'm receiving so much "psi" manipulation, and why my cameras and phones are breaking.

This is not a hoax, i'm not even sure what about this would draw someone to that conclusion? I am purely presenting anomalies to things i'm experiencing and using technology that i am very well versed in to record it. My main field of research was AI, but i kept finding my work was being messed with. Initially i chalked it up to murphy's law, but murphy's law can only run the course of probability so much.

It wasn't until i started working with video streaming software that i realized certain anomalies were occurring _real world_ that i suddenly became befuddled, and eventually ruled out all the likely explainations. My software archeology skills lead me to try something real world, then continue as such. Such as using multiple cell phones with varying software and platforms...

If people suspended their disbelief for a moment and just tried things out they would probably become more aware of this. I really wish i had the time to carefully answer everything i only went to the last page and answered the first question. My time has been consumed with countless social life issues such as my car being impounded, and despite having the ability to even pay for a lawyer can't seem to find one in New York who will take on the case.

I digress, i can now confidently say many truth seekers have been silenced by "TPTB" i never would've actually believed it had this stuff not currently started happening to me. I only read conspiracy theories as really just entertainment, and a way to sharpen my writing skills with fresh ideas, but it seems to have taken on a life of its own. The fact this was instantly put in the hoax section makes me question some of the moderators of this forum, there is absolutely no statement, or image i've posted that attempted to deceive anyone. I honestly want to just believe this is all the result of some "psychosis" or "flaw" in my methodology, but that is simply not the case. I am a scientist by nature, and a philosopher by heart this quote sums it up for me:

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

I plan to make one final post revealing my most compelling evidence, granted it is not "professional" but i have reproduced it consistently with witnesses all of which will be part of this final dossier that will explain how the pyramids were built, and how 'true' AI was created by revisioning the processor using a neuromorphic architecture.

Also sorry if my videos dont play anymore, it means ustream is probably compromised and useless now... *sigh* That's the issue with figuring out a "flaw" is they will stop at nothing to fix it and move along... I really hope i'm wrong about this and can one day say it was all a delusion...

P.S. If i die from some "drug overdose" or whatever the shrills would have you believe its simply not true. See all my fellow hive brothers from UMU in the next iteration should anything happen to me. Peace, love, and chicken grease!
edit on 24-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

P.S. (Correction) I thought this was my "more shots of warped space" post, which was put in the hoax section until i appealed to the mods. An honest mistake on my part.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'm just going to address this....

This is not a hoax, i'm not even sure what about this would draw someone to that conclusion?

Yout posted a photo of someone (either you or a friend), standing at the bottom of your bed, in white short shorts and wanted us to believe it was a demon lol.

THAT'S why we "draw that conclusion". A hoax is a hoax, even a bad one.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I wanted to see "teh demmon" but all I got was some guy talking to someone in the DMV or something.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise

Aye, though there have been threads trying to debunk this here on ATS. Draw your own conclusion.

You are joking I hope.

Proof its BS

All he is showing is out of focus lights & light trails

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I wouldn't be surprised.

Next he'll be seeing "faces" in bubbles lol.

Yeah, it's annoying when people half-ass this stuff.

Just wait until you see my video expose on demons found in cloud formations, pieces of burnt French toast, and bathroom tiles while I'm on the bucket.

Oh man I love the bathroom tiles! Also stucco walls. One hell of a trip.
This guy is entertaining, what colors dont exist? If you are experiencing them in any way, they exist.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join