It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ok, realtime stream of these "demons" finally!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

To me at that mark on the 1st video,circa 5:24, it looks like someone is wearing a Marvel Comic Apocalypse Character Mask.....
edit on 14-9-2016 by seedyg because: clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
At first I thought it looked like the Predator's mask, but now I see, clearly it's Donkey Kong, indeed.

Also...

The things in which are observing me right now are made of quasi-boson neutrinos, once they hit something such as a lattice stochastic structure (such as bismuth, or fracture quartz) it diffuses the observation(the act of observing is an actual physical phenomenon), so quantum tunneling is formed through Dirac quantization, since as we know QM states angular momentum is 'quantized' this quantization forms tachyon condensation in the form of quasibosonic strings folding. This occurs as a result of what i like to call phase decoupling, or what you people may call "phase transitioning" or turning one material into another.

WTF?? Some ATS members make me feel really dumb sometimes, but this one just takes the cake.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And there is no such thing as a Boson Neutrino. They are two separate particles. His QM description is obfuscating.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
OMG !! LOL Those Dam Dimensional Demons

I think there was some strange # on the Insidious 1 set

www.youtube.com...

But the Shadow People are a Pain in the ASS ..

more frequent Recordings around the Net !
although they have been recorded since the early 80s
VHS cam-recorders...

Well One Demons is someones Angel !

its how you look at things

www.youtube.com...

And why are they considered DEMONS!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
DUDE, SERIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK THE BONG WATER!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So this is what ATS has become.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I thought it was KFC grease?

Posts like these are ruining this site. It's no one's fault here on ats that u didn't make it as a stand up comedian.

I'm sick of cringing at posts of people trying to be funny on here. If you don't like the topic just go and read something else, simples.

Seriously, why don't mods act on these people.

This is a conspiracy website for christs sake, it's meant for topics like this.

If you don't believe in something that's fine but please don't punish the rest of us with ur terrible humour.

That's all from me, thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

I guess you don't like KFC?

Oh well.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I guess you don't like KFC?

Oh well.

For the sake of avoiding further thread drift, I shall ignore ur childish attempts to bait me.

I've said my peace. That's all.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Why is there so much haters in this thread?
ATS is supposed to be an open-minded space, allowing people to express their own interests/questions/finding.

All the topics discussed within the platform are generally mocked in the mainstream society we are living in (western countries I assume). So let's not bully each other ... If one doesn't like the topic, one can ignore it and go to the next one.

The OP seems to have spend a lot of time on his theory, and provides some material that he thinks are proof.
I recall numerous threads about someone seeing a black shadow while sleeping, or having the "feeling" to have been followed by a "presence". Those topics are rarely bullied or mocked, even if there is no supporting material at all and the whole discussion rely on the OPs' testimonies.

It looks like the vague threads are more respected than the detailed ones (with no value judgment)...

Thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zedooz3d

Ummm...unless I'm missing something (and I may be because I didn't want to waste too much time on this thread) the OP has a broken cell phone that he is pointing at a mirror across the room that is reflecting a sheet of foil that has been shaped into some kind of mask...in the dark and live streamed across the internet because the video shows demons...I mean aliens...something!

Yeah. But I love the Simpson's post on the main page

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The thread is nothing but a joke anyway. No one should take it seriously.

Firstly he posts a photo of a reflection on tinfoil that has some sticky substance on it. Then he posts a photo of a person at the end of his bed with shorts on. All "proof" of demons.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The OP seems to explore fully his findings, whatever they are. I saw a couple of people reacting positively to it.
Let's not marginalized him, we are already, us ATSers, in the margin anyway.

We all got our momentum of finding or realizing something, being overwhelmed and excited about it
Whatever it was; related to UFOs, Demons, Religion, Government, ancient civilizations, etc... It sounded ridiculous to our entourage.

Is the OP right or not? It doesn't matter, passion and honest will are enough.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage

Yes my spelling may be off because i'm a notorious bad speller, so this in no way should reflect what i'm seeing and recording. Also i feel i'm being messed with and my text is being edited, *cue the paranoid, drug addict rhetoric*

Yeah I know you are a bad speller. You misspelled previous when you photoshoped this picture from your last post about shadow people. Give it a rest bud.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

sadly yes

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Could we get 'Russia' to somehow hack into this site and delete this entire thread?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Lol for those that are unaware this guy had another thread already. People took him seriously but really all he could do was use big words and show fake photos.

ATS is great cause they will tear phonies to shreds, there is always a photographer or a web designer or an engineer here who can verify/debunk claims.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
first of aII if this is the same guy in the video trying to rudeIy caII a nice Iady out for doing her job bIaming her your car is getting soId cuz you Ieft it in imρound for a month sickIy irresρonsibIy then read no further cuz i just wont ever mesh weII with a victim/sjc/bIame gamer/femangi_ _ since thats just the tyρe of entitIed behavior imho that is to bIame just as much as fractionaI reserve banking for our worIds current state and if im to beIieve that ρerson has a functioning IQ then shoot me now. if however i dont understand the site and youre someone eIse, i joined Ats to discuss something im stiII terrified to mention because i admit its just too hard to beIieve...now, if you wanna ρrivate me and exρIain in a manner that doesnt incIude thesaurus and science book in hand then a few key words teII me we may have something in common...and u can do it...im a ρoIygIot, Iinguistic ρrodigy, ρrofessionaI ρhiIoIogist, etc...not bragging just saying unIess i goofed and you arent the όρ then this is not your styIe of sρeaking and a showboat doesnt heIρ
edit on 9/15/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The thread is nothing but a joke anyway. No one should take it seriously.

Firstly he posts a photo of a reflection on tinfoil that has some sticky substance on it. Then he posts a photo of a person at the end of his bed with shorts on. All "proof" of demons.

Instead of UFO, it might have been better in the Grey Area forum.

People try different things to explain the world we are living in, and the possibility of dimensional beings. I don't think it's a joke at all, and since we don't have a manual to show us, then even what seems "wacky" shouldn't be marginalized, nor diminished by humor, because obviously the OP put time into it.

It's understandable at first glimpse to laugh, or make fun of stuff like this, but it just shows that we are no willing to see his world.

A little perspective here.

We don't know where we came from.

We really don't know what the reality is we are living in, just what we've been told since birth, and what are 5 senses, that can easily be deceived, perceive.

And we really don't know where we are going when we died.

So marginalizing anyone's opinions about anything really is purely the ego talking, because we don't know squat.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It is a joke. Go check out one of the images he posted on page 3. It's someone in a pair of shorts.

And then you've got the other issues that have been pointed out by others throughout the thread. Basically, the OP has tried to trick the ATS community and failed.
edit on 1592016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join