It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, realtime stream of these "demons" finally!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's a Hank Azaria class demon. They're very tough to exorcise!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They look like short shorts, and the OP has disappeared.

Maybe it was a sexy succubus and he's occupied.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Tough to exorcise, but easy to exercise in?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Well. It was at the bottom of his bed. And pretty much nekkid.

You could be onto something.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Looks like a gorilla face. This whole entire thread is creepy in more ways than one.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Looks like a gorilla face. This whole entire thread is creepy in more ways than one.

Turns out it's just a wad of tin foil...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

*cough*donkey kong*cough*

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

I'm a photographer and take panorama shots that look distorted like this. I think it's quite normal and can be rectified through programs like Adobe Lightroom

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ok, that made me actually burst out laughing.

I just imagined we see a clear image and the thing's face is a wad of foil.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm not even joking.

Did you see the post where OP said he's filming....a wad of tin foil?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm not even joking.

Did you see the post where OP said he's filming....a wad of tin foil?

With sticky stuff on.

Can't forget the sticky stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The fact you're probably right is what makes it even funnier!

My eyes are bit watery.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

And the picture of a demon in short shorts.

Maybe they're all connected?

-demon in short shorts
-tinfoil reflections
-sticky stuff
-needle thingy with a lump on the end

Ideas?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No you don't understand!

I'll quote the very post from page 2

originally posted by: digidamage

I just want to state what is going on here... I am shooting the phone at the large mirror to the left of me hanging, and attempting to get a reflection off of the thin foil as i did before in the previous video. The foil since its highly malleable seemly is "reshaped" (despite flattening it extensively) to resemble that of faces, but i also found that it is see through as well, and seemingly anything i attempt to observe gets observed again...

I tried to reproduce the original shots i got with the room blackened out showing odd colors that dont exist. This shot despite it being foil, does reflect what is being observed through it. The foil would not reflect ANYTHING for the first 5 minutes of video until kept messing with angles and hitting the mirror in interesting ways.

I know this will explain it off to the hyper rationalist then as being an illusion, but i used foil that was transparent for a reason. I'm sure some of you could imagine why...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

All due respect this is nonsense. The human brain is so clever that it tries to reason odd occurrences as normal. A person who hears voices never hears them completely disembodied; no they voice will call to them through a PA, a loudspeaker, a telephone, the tv, or an angel appearing to them with a message ect. Of Course if someone heard a disembodied voice from nowhere they'd consider themselves crazy and seek help. The brain of mentally ill people is very devious and will create reasons for hearing or in your case seeing these odd things. Take care of yourself and I suggest that you should confide what you are seeing to some close friends and family members and see what they have to say. Take care.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ah ok, I see now. I had seen that post (missed the bit about him hanging - I suppose that's how DK got brought up?) but thought you were just making a joke about the demons face.

Not what you meant but still a great image in my head.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I brought up DK because I thought it looked like DK. Nothing sinister or anything lol. It was also before he decided to edit his OP.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
**EDIT**

Just to clarify I dont believe entirely this is a "demon" I instead posted that to condition the experiment to see if that's what would result in the imagery, which it did. I am highly certain this is EBE of sorts, hence why its in the Aliens and UFO's section.

**EDIT**

So, after a few days of experimenting i finally created a method to capture them! I can reproduce this for now, i dont think these are demons so much as aliens portraying themselves as such.

Yes i'm aware of what "pareidolia"

Recorded video:

www.ustream.tv...

Live stream:

ustre.am...

Yes my spelling may be off because i'm a notorious bad speller, so this in no way should reflect what i'm seeing and recording. Also i feel i'm being messed with and my text is being edited, *cue the paranoid, drug addict rhetoric*

P.S.
I'm not going to spell out whats going on initially as to not taint the observation.

I just wasted 14+ minutes watching a black screen with occasional views of what looks like part of an lcd screen. What a waste of time and ATS bandwidth. Those cheese ads were certainly pareidolia as that round cheese looked like it could be eaten.

WASTE!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think each person's spirit is at various levels of advancement and discernment. Mine tells me that we're looking at departed humans who are still getting their groove on in this plane.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You need to get the camera in your iphone replaced. That's why you are seeing the distortion and pixelization. My wife's iphone camera did the same thing. Where it was distorted etc... There is a flaw in some of the iphone models. She sent hers off and Apple fixed it. Her camera works perfectly now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join