It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, realtime stream of these "demons" finally!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Didn't you know? Crumpled tinfoil is the gateway for demons!

It's the pizza grease that lures them in.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Your insults and mockery dont address both the evidence and theory I've put forth... If you want to just troll a forum, then perhaps a better tactic would be to atleast learn the physics and refute that then make rhetorical nonsensical statements such as that, otherwise your existence in this thread is meaningless...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Ah ok.

So this comes down to "science has been wrong, therefore demons must be real".

You do know that science doesn't ponder questions such as God, heaven, hell, devil, demons and the like?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I already addressed your "physics". It's a reflection on tinfoil lol.

link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Hi Troll #2, did my "physics lesson" suffice? You have failed to address it...

link   

I thought it was KFC grease?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

My exact stance is that you are a piece of work who feels entitled to control the thread with barbed comments.

OP...I get what you're trying to achieve. I achieved it quite by accident ...twice...a couple of weeks ago. Not demons.
PM me for vids.

Keep trying!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You did read the first post edit i made correct? The demons title doesn't mean that's what i actually believe is being observed it was a condition of the experiment actually.

I never claimed science "pondered" such theological questions...?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage

Hi Troll #2, did my "physics lesson" suffice? You have failed to address it...

I'm not even ashamed to say I have no clue what the hell you were talking about. I'll let Phage approve it for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

* high five * 👊✋

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

PM'ed! Thanks I also didn't think demons, i'm fairly certain i know what's really going on here, but I'm saving the best evidence for last

edit on 13-9-2016 by digidamage because: Added a beer for the gentleman

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

My exact stance is that you are a piece of work who feels entitled to control the thread with barbed comments.

Yes, I do feel entitled to post on an ATS thread.

The OP essentially admitted he's hoaxing. He presented a video claiming he's got footage of demons or aliens. A page or two down the line admits he's filming tin foil.

You don't see a problem with that kind of misrepresentation?

edit on 13-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You were using the whole "cult of scientism" argument. You know? The one that people who need to explain the unexplained uses. Or the ones who simply refuse the realistic answers of natural phenomena.

A reflection in tinfoil is just a natural phenomena that has been explained.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hoaxing? Sorry i made no admission what so ever, you are obviously trying to misdirect this thread for your own purposes... Is making false claims on this site really that permissible?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hoaxing? Sorry i made no admission what so ever, you are obviously trying to misdirect this thread for your own purposes... Is making false claims on this site really that permissible?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Is making false claims on this site really that permissible?

It seems to be!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Um, was there something wrong with my physics response? I'll requote it since its being buried with non-sense...

2) The physics is fairly simple. The things in which are observing me right now are made of quasi-boson neutrinos, once they hit something such as a lattice stochastic structure (such as bismuth, or fracture quartz) it diffuses the observation(the act of observing is an actual physical phenomenon), so quantum tunneling is formed through Dirac quantization, since as we know QM states angular momentum is 'quantized' this quantization forms tachyon condensation in the form of quasibosonic strings folding. This occurs as a result of what i like to call phase decoupling, or what you people may call "phase transitioning" or turning one material into another.

In essence, certain materials carry certain properties based on their atomic structure that allow them to be "phasonically decoupled" which quantizes(or bends light in a special way) so that they can such things as aircraft or what appears to be "demons" or whatever the observer wants to construct and project in front of the person.

However, what i call "phase coupling" is finding similar materials that essentially allow a 45 degree window of observation for these phenomena.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Good one, i really meant slander, or making claims as to what others say? The boards permits making claims about what others have "admitted to" despite there being no admission what so ever? Sorry but you are attempting to subjugate legitmate inquiry with nothing to add other than childish taunts... Time to find that ignore feature...
edit on 13-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It works.

edit on 9-13-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Time to find that ignore feature...

There isn't one.

Sorry you don't see that filming tin foil and calling it a demon is something members are not going to take kindly to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join