It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, realtime stream of these "demons" finally!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Yeah you failed to mention in the OP you're just filming tin foil in the dark. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah you failed to mention in the OP you're just filming tin foil in the dark. Shame on you.

With "sticky stuff on" too.

You just can't make this stuff up. Well, the op can lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

What if i could explain the physics of what's occurring... I mean are you really going to insult everything you deem "silliness" because you can't understand the physics of what's occurring?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I know what's going on. Lights reflecting off of a surface and creating an "image" that, when we see it, we interpret it to be something we recognise.

Pareidolia at its finest.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Actually if you read the post you would see not only did i clarify what the person was observing, but I explained what was happening in the video. I have no need to create trickery i'm attempting to conduct real world observations...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage

What if i could explain the physics of what's occurring... I mean are you really going to insult everything you deem "silliness" because you can't understand the physics of what's occurring?

Indeed, please explain the physics of filming reflective surfaces in the dark to capture demons.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Actually if you read the post you would see not only did i clarify what the person was observing, but I explained what was happening in the video. I have no need to create trickery i'm attempting to conduct real world observations...

Even with your edits to the OP--umm, nope.

"what the person was observing..."

Are you referring to yourself in third person? Or are these not even your videos?

edit on 13-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

...Waiting for my physics lesson champ

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Picture proving my claim, along with the material i scrapped from

It's highly strange shape it almost forms a weird donut coil looking thing i have a DSLR i can shoot with as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That's called an irregular reflecting surface. You're bound to get some wierd and wonderful shapes. Even some that your brain will try and recognise. Just like seeing bananas, faces, bunnies and what not in clouds.

Pareidolia, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Picture proving my claim

I can honestly say I'm left speechless now. I am humbled.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Something tells me, judging by your posts on this thread thus far, you wouldn't see a demon if it sprang forth from the bowels of Hell and introduced itself as such...

An open mind is always a good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Something tells me, judging by your posts on this thread thus far, you wouldn't see a demon if it sprang forth from the bowels of Hell and introduced itself as such...

An open mind is always a good thing.

You'd be wrong, my friend. Do you know why I came to ATS in the first place?

Just because I'm a believer doesn't mean I'm about to believe every jackanape who films tin foil in the dark and calls it a demon. OP even laid it out that he's filming tin foil.

What is your stance exactly?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

1) Well, the 'demons' title was actually part of the social aspect of the experiment. My final thoughts are not set one way or another.

2) The physics is fairly simple. The things in which are observing me right now are made of quasi-boson neutrinos, once they hit something such as a lattice stochastic structure (such as bismuth, or fracture quartz) it diffuses the observation(the act of observing is an actual physical phenomenon), so quantum tunneling is formed through Dirac quantization, since as we know QM states angular momentum is 'quantized' this quantization forms tachyon condensation in the form of quasibosonic strings folding. This occurs as a result of what i like to call phase decoupling, or what you people may call "phase transitioning" or turning one material into another.

In essence, certain materials carry certain properties based on their atomic structure that allow them to be "phasonically decoupled" which quantizes(or bends light in a special way) so that they can such things as aircraft or what appears to be "demons" or whatever the observer wants to construct and project in front of the person.

However, what i call "phase coupling" is finding similar materials that essentially allow a 45 degree window of observation for these phenomena.

I hope this explains it for you?
edit on 13-9-2016 by digidamage because: Spell checking!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wait a minute...

Am I to understand that, in essence, filming a crumpled reflective surface in the dark is a reproducible way to capture some sort of EBE or demon, on film?

Or have I missed something?

edit on 9-13-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Maybe a hat would be a better use of that foil.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well not entirely, you can use an array of materials, so long as it isn't "glass" as the physics in understanding reflections in glass are extremely easy to figure out. Personally if i had the money i'd start with something like fourier transform infrared spectroscopy device, then put a stochastic fluid in front of the lens that would not be predictable...

The concept is whatever you're reflecting shouldn't be _predictable_ otherwise "they" will be aware of the physics on how to fix the observation so you will not see anything...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Didn't you know? Crumpled tinfoil is the gateway for demons!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

His point is correct, sticking to the dogma of scientism and hyper-rationality is no different than religious zealots... I too am often frustrated by degradation in intelligence seemingly over the years. Suppose for a moment everyone is right, and they just simply dont know how to explain it...

I'll give an example, the french academy of science once proclaimed its against the laws of physics and common sense that rocks can fall from the sky... Yet field workers would go saying but these rocks fell into my field, the french academy of science refused to accept their claim simple on the principle that they were not as "learned" as them, so they quickly dismissed their claim. It soon became common knowledge that rocks do indeed fall from the sky in the form of meteorites.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join