It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, realtime stream of these "demons" finally!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
**EDIT**

Just to clarify I dont believe entirely this is a "demon" I instead posted that to condition the experiment to see if that's what would result in the imagery, which it did. I am highly certain this is EBE of sorts, hence why its in the Aliens and UFO's section.

**EDIT**

So, after a few days of experimenting i finally created a method to capture them! I can reproduce this for now, i dont think these are demons so much as aliens portraying themselves as such.

Yes i'm aware of what "pareidolia"

Recorded video:

www.ustream.tv...

Live stream:

ustre.am...

Yes my spelling may be off because i'm a notorious bad speller, so this in no way should reflect what i'm seeing and recording. Also i feel i'm being messed with and my text is being edited, *cue the paranoid, drug addict rhetoric*

P.S.
I'm not going to spell out whats going on initially as to not taint the observation.
edit on 13-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

edit on 13-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Give me HD vids with two cameras taken at the same time and some kind of sum-up videos.

So far have fun with yourself what ever you are doing there

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just keep getting Cheez-It ads in Spanish

Edit: Okay this is seriously dumb. You're just holding the camera up to your shorts in the dark or something.

I have never said this once before on ATS, but your vids are a kind of madness that disturbs me. Seek help.

edit on 13-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I posted to one of your last threads about my son's problems. He had this same deal going a few years ago. Pestering people with his little flip phone that contained dark and indistinct videos of nothing of any value to the normal eye. He was also hearing DEA transmission in his head.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Watch his video pgtu4ak01ue @ the 5:27 mark. he's either captured a demon or he has someone in makeup or a mask.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

There's numerous videos with that title. And they're all the same nonsense.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

There's numerous videos with that title. And they're all the same nonsense.

@5:27 on his 1st ustream link in op.
edit on 9 13 2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sure i'll take 2 videos simultaneously... Anyways, my feed was cut off due to my screen going black so that means i was nearing something good, so skip to the end to see the interesting part...

I have another camera i can use to film the action sure, however lovely technology at the moment is rendering both cameras dead. The only application i have running on my phone is the ustream applications filming from the front facing camera since my rear facing camera was broken (more murphy law at its finest).

I know that I am close, the smoking gun is loaded... Hopefully just metaphorically.
I know people here will use rational inquiry to dissect anything i can capture, but i must shoot a lot of videos just to get 1 that's gold. I understand the principle of what's going on how they interface with this reality. Still no theories as to what "it" is your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

P.S. if anyone has any theories as to how to stop this pixelation i'm open to suggestion, it seemingly occurs during events that reveal anything of substance. I'm still not sure of the cause, perhaps network latency but i've attempted to film both on a network and not. Thinking radically it could be due to the video codec wrapper compressing frames that are seemingly black, then turns out they aren't...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You can see anything? He's just filming in the dark and holding up a wad of aluminum foil.

What it looks like to me anyway, since nothing is visible.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You can see anything? He's just filming in the dark and holding up a wad of aluminum foil.

What it looks like to me anyway, since nothing is visible.

I see it @ 5:27 on the video that was added 38 minutes ago and the one in his first link.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Other than a vague, barely illuminated shape in pitch black, what does it look like to you?

I see what you're talking about. I don't see a demon though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes, only the tip of the iceberg... The video previous to that shows colors on my iPhone that clearly dont exist since the only app that I can have open is the uStream app. Mostly green/purple is reflecting what's on the screen from the silver/gold wrapper i'm using. I've found many angled surfaces tend to work effectively, however the current location i'm in seems to be some sort of observation room of sorts. I attempt to run test but seems the parameters are modified making it virtually impossible for any real scientist to investigate such a series of phenomenon.

However, if i modify the parameters as i conduct my experiment it seems to give me a small window of success.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok here's a screencap of what I am seeing starting @5:27 into the op video in first link.

edit on 9 13 2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Ok here's a screencap of what I am seeing @5:27 into the op video in first link.

That looks like donkey kong!

@OP: You're being haunted by the Mario gang!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Room i'm in, the reason for the odd stitching is the result of 45 degree angle bend away from in my view directly in front of me. I've reproduced the same issue with 2 different types of software. Not sure how this is possible, but i've oriented the camera to attempt to compensate for this degree discrepancy and was not able to even by manually doing the shots myself and positioning the camera. Some parts of the scene match where as others just will not. I have further proof to this claim, but i'm looking for evidence besides the pano proofs i've already posted about.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I still just see a wad of foil

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I still just see a wad of foil with reflections from his monitor.

Look at the middle of the small image. The lighter bit (if you look right) looks donkey kong-esque.

ETA: I'm not saying it's real lol. It's just pareidolia.
edit on 1392016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I still just see a wad of foil

I see what appears to be a demon looking face and it morphs a bit too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join