It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.K. Jarrod explain this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If the retilian people do not exist. Then explain all the underground tunnel systems found. Explain why it's that a Harvard professor who deciphered over 2000 Sumerian text beieved that there was. I am refering to Zacheria Sitchen. He also came to the names of the Elohim and the Nephilim in these text which are a part of the bible. These being which are said to be alien. Which are also found in revelations under the name of Greys. Which are Giants with blonde hair and blue eyes. The very same people Hitler researched during the second world war. By sending excavation groups to Iraq. Which is the home of the Sumerians. And probably the main reason for the United States for going over there and destroying all the art they could. To keep the history in the ring. Since it is our government controls most of what and how much information is released. It's like Manson said,"It's not your fault your always wrong."

Besides these facts you want physics. First off. The Kabballah tree of life is wrong. It does not bridge the flat to the spherical. They should of realized that it was wrong when they had to place another sphere in the drawing to make it more correct. However since I have found that it is not for this reason. I have the real to make up for the lack. It is 3 x's. PLaced on top of one another. Make 11 intersect points. The 12 sphere just as the Sumerians used 12 in there studies. Comes in the placement around the 7 center spheres. With the center being jupiter and the Sun connecting the the six which reside outside of Jupiter. Leaving 4 left. Two on top and 2 on the bottom. As you will see the planet of Jupiter and the Sun sphere will make the symbol for the Sun. Which is the God over the Universe. Just as Jupier is the host with the only Halo. Therefore the Sun becomes in a sort, a halo for Jupiter. Mind you Jesus was the depiction of the Sun. Not Jupiter. However since all is under the sun. Such as RA did Jesus took on all the forms of the planets. Such as Venus. The bright and morning star. AS well as prophesy being Pluto's imprint. Which Jesus was said to give. For another part it said The moon(18) and Son(4) (tarot)where his eyes. You will notice that Cancer is the Moon as Leo is the Sun. Which means Christ couldn't of been born in December. On the 25th which is the last day of prophesy. AS my birth is the first, 19th. With this in hand this proves Jesus was not the messiah. However since he is the Sun of the universe (Mind you the sun holds all the others in place)and the universe is joined with Saturn in the threads that unite the cubeoctahedron he would naturally have the forging say of things. With Jupiter being the eye of the sun. Which is the calm. It would rarely be didturbed. However you can listen to Audioslave and hear the reality. Pearls and swine be left of me. There for the thief just as it says in the bible god will come as was the true messiah. For he was the right hand cross.

AS for another part. The human DNA. It is lacking a helix. If you notice it in a spin. A helix is missing. There should be 3 not 2. However since there is only 2 in our DNA the alien DNA would be of a higher nature. Thus the 3.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
before Jarrod says a thing,

"If the retilian people do not exist. Then explain all the underground tunnel systems found."

Please tell me you`ve been reading Von Daniken. In what way are you relating a tunnel system to reptilians? Is this a special skill they have? Tunnels, reptoids, tunnels, reptoids, tunnels, reptoids, tunnels, reptoids. Sorry can`t see the special relation.

". He also came to the names of the Elohim and the Nephilim in these text which are a part of the bible"

Wonder how he made that connection

As any good conspiracy theorist would tell you how do you disprove anything? if everyones in on it theres no proof of anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just skimming this, I have to say there is far more to the presence of a "tunnel system" than any potential alien force. First of all, how do you know its a system?

Before I branded anything a system, I would want to have it completely mapped, and figure out its general geology/hydrology. Doing so would answer about 90% of any questions about it regarding where it goes, how deep, how it was formed, its current disposition, ect.

Unless you have detailed maps of each tunnel you are branding a system, I would be very careful about that.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There was a site called starshipgamma however it has been taken off. That showed the government built tunnel machine that was producded back in the 1980's. There also is reports of archelogist going down to peru to search for lost Mayan and Ince gold. It was said that the gold of the lost civializations was in a tunnel sysytem. There has also been reports of tunnels in Egypt Califonia Colorado China Russia and most every country in the world. Supposedly there is a total of 44 undergroung cities.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I believe Elohim is a name mentioned in the bible. Genisis I think. It is said that they are Giants. When the supposed Osiris tomb was excavated they said there was a very large tomb beside it. Which could of been a Apis Bull. However it is reported that underneith the coffer of Osiris that there was a floating disk keeping it afloat. Osiris as we all know is depicted with green skin. And is said to be Diablo by Corrosion of Conformaty. Thus depicting the reptialian race of Orion (Rigel). Of course for anyon eto have a map of these tunnels with prof of the threre existance would almost be inpossible to begin with. For one most of them predate anything we have ever known. Or have been told I should say.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
it is becourse of our fault and the stupidness,that we just let the animal stay in stupidness why not we generate this animal to becoming like us says maybe humanoid,reptillian, or mermaid at least,do we afraid becourse of our soveriegn over animal and we just let them on it nature stupidy or becourse our own knowledge is not enuff while we are too modern and space generation

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i don't know enough about the so called Reptilians or greys or any aliens, i like to read it as fiction. But i have never ruled out the existance of any of these aliens, maybe they are on earth.

What i struggle with is that so many people are willing to believe half the crap written on the web.

A lot of these theories come from unnamed men who used to work at area 51, or Dulce. How do we know someone didn't just make these guys stories up? the fact that they have been plastered all over the web isn't proof enough for me.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Frankly, I do not see any reason for there not to be reptilians. I think that reptilians are most likely a highly intelligent species of dinosaur that went underground when the comet hit. They adapted to their environment and have been observing the progress of humans over the history of our existance. I am not saying that this is irrevocable truth, just that it should be considered.

I think that it is illogical to think that in the entire history of life on this planet there has never evolved an intelligent species to equal humans (by intelligent species I mean one with human-like intelligence). There have been thousands of opportunities for one to arise, and yet the idea is rejected off-hand by almost everyone who hears it. I find it very elitist and ignorant to say that humans are a unique, or even rare type of species. It is an idea born of our mental wiring, of our innate belief that we are superior to others.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Evolution doesn't exist. The 160,000 yrs old skull that was found is more than proves it. The ones that have been found thus fare are more than likely hybrid of former races that were trying to make perfect slaves.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I do not have a real opinion on aliens but I think they could be hanging around but I would like to see one first. My question is that if aliens are on Earth why would they be mutilating cows when our government could give them all they want?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So what do you all want explained in this topic?

Evolutution, aliens, god and the alighment of the stars, underground tunnels.

Theres is no concrete evidence of reptilians existing, if there are here I dont know why the would not want to mix with the humans. We might just be too violent of a species and ready to kill anything we dont like. Reptilians could resemble demons by a lot of accounts and would be a good reason why they would want to stay away from demon-fearing humans

new topics

top topics

join