It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton is less of a sure bet as odds of Trump win increase

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

London-based William Hill, whose name adorns the sports book at Monmouth Park in Oceanport, and Dublin-based Paddy Power both set Clinton's current odds to win at 8 to 15, giving her a 65 percent chance of becoming the first female U.S. president.

Trump's odds at both bookmakers were 6 to 4, giving him a 40 percent chance of winning the White House. 
Source

Does anyone else feel like Trump could overtake the lead? I think it all hinges on Clinton's health. If she's still alive, she should win.

The betting odds seem to indicate that Clinton's health problems aren't too serious. Or do they? Getting Clinton as an 8 to 15 favorite looks awfully tempting. It could be what bettors call a "trap." That's a situation were odds are offered that are a little too good to be true to get people to bet on the wrong side.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I have to hope that yes he can and will win. I firmly believe it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

odds mean nothing when the system is rigged. Hillary will be the potus and it has nothing todo with voter support.

maybe if she dies we might have a chance .although even than the way the msm and even some republicsns have been pulling for her , she may become our first weekend at hillary candidate.

edit on 29930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 17:29:29 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As long as they can drag Hillary's body across the finish line...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

odds mean nothing when the system is rigged. Hillary will be the potus and it has nothing todo with voter support.

maybe if she dies we might have a chance .although even than the way the msm and even some republicsns have been pulling for her , she may become our first weekend at hillary candidate.

If we where days away from the election Id say your right! With almost two months and considering Trump is more focused and less off the wall and Hillary appears to be more like Trump was and is a basket case medically it is up for grabs.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'd have to agree that as long as she's not dead she's going to win the rigged election. All the freak out by the establishment seems to be losing the capacity to sell the rigging if it's too damned obvious. In prior elections it appears the media control system was used to evenly divide, and then whoever best rigged the election would place their chosen puppet in play. It's not as if the major corporate donors didn't have both "electables" in their pocket book anyways. That system appears to have lost it's capacity to evenly divide.

The problem is when she becomes president, can we reasonably expect her to survive 4 years, and then... oh gawd, I hate all 3. Trump, Clinton, and whatever that Goobers name is I really don't care to remember.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
if Donald Trump gets 60% of the vote how can Hillary be made the president? I hear people use the word rigged all the time and no one ever explain how that can happen on Election Day.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

imo i felt it was hillary 2016 win since 08.

she is clearly the corrupted systems chosen one. its not that trump cant be bought or isnt corupted , its that he is too loud mouth , unpredictable and dangerous for them.

like i said beside her dying there is not much hope for her to lose.

she clearly doesnt have the support and had to manipulate the gsme with the dnc to even win that.

edit on 54930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 17:54:02 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
if Donald Trump gets 60% of the vote how can Hillary be made the president? I hear people use the word rigged all the time and no one ever explain how that can happen on Election Day.

it has happen several times where the candidate that got the popular vote last the election.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Except for all the times it's been explained in full?

Man, have you been in a cave for the last decade?

Ever heard of diebold?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lets not forget the other option though, If hillary looses her base because of her health, they might go 3rd party...Their disdain for Trump will not let them see him in office.....not that i disagree with them, as many know im not a Trump supporter, and as people are aware here, I was about as anti-hillary as it comes especially after Benghazi ....that being said...

Trump isnt out of the woods yet, and hes still leading but well within the margin of error, and not NEAR enough for it to be secure
edit on 9/13/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, according to Fivethirtyeight.com, Clinton's chances of winning at 68%. They also report Trump's recent momentum in the polls has stalled. But, Trump supporters will say all polls are rigged so I guess they have to turn to a bookie for comfort that their man is gonna win.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The betting odds seem to indicate that Clinton's health problems aren't too serious. Or do they?

Her health problems will be just as serious as she needs them to be to get out of a one on one, open debate with Donald Trump.

Shes manipulated everything else up to this point, I don't expect her to behave any different.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Except for all the times it's been explained in full?

Man, have you been in a cave for the last decade?

Ever heard of diebold?

What's the popular vote have anything to do with it???

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

imo i felt it was hillary 2016 win since 08.

she is clearly the corrupted systems chosen one. its not that trump cant be bought or isnt corupted , its that he is too loud mouth , unpredictable and dangerous for them.

like i said beside her dying there is not much hope for her to lose.

she clearly doesnt have the support and had to manipulate the gsme with the dnc to even win that.

Dunno the wkileaks just came out! Maybe that will open voters eyes as to the state of corruption happening in our country, mostly from the DNC and the democrats!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Perception is everything.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I hope you are right and I'm wrong, but Teflon Clinton does not look like she can be taken down while the System is backing her or HAS to back her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hillary won`t win, a week before the election leaks will be released that completely destroy here candidacy and probably the democratic party,and insure a trump victory.you heard it here first.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
hillary won`t win, a week before the election leaks will be released that completely destroy here candidacy and probably the democratic party,and insure a trump victory.you heard it here first.

I'm not a betting man, but I will take that bet and say she will be our POTUS . Even if a video of her sacrificing a kitten while drinking its blood is released, she will win.

Etiherway I see that as a Win Win for me.

edit on 45930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 22:45:29 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

No.
No one thinks he can take the lead.
He is disliked by most Americans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join