It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stolen Semi Truck Maybe Carrying Hazardous Waste Is Getting Chased By Cops Right Now (Update: It's O

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: PandaLord

More worst nightmares happening under Obama's watch and Hillary wants to be "Obama's third term".

LOL

Why yes I think I saw that Obama was supposed to be personally guarding that truck. Damn him!

His version of homeland security is boatloading in the terrorists by the tens of thousands so anything that happens under his watch is firmly his fault, no doubt about it.

Which Terrorists exactly has be brought in by the boatload? I haven't seen them yet.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker
Ma'am
You're welcome

I do apologise .. I was going on the assumption you were male due to your avatar. My bad

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: Chromium51
Can anyone make out what the placards on the side of the truck say? It would make it pretty easy to find out what's in it. The trucks need to be posted with what hazardous constituents are in them

I hope it's not 7.

Even if it's 7 there's a 98% chance that it is extreeeeemely low level stuff

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

lol @ the fox commentators "why don't you tweet us to predict if he goes East or West"

Most boring chase ever

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

all they have to do is follow it till it runs out of fuel, or are you implying a radioactive waste truck has its own lab or workshop in the back.

" How long does it take to make a dirty bomb " in the back of a truck....you do the math and tell us......

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It could be medical waste.
www.actenviro.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Seriously ? He's actually parking the truck ?

What a weird chase, dude stopping at junctions to check for traffic, parks the truck in a parking spot before giving, cops gently restrain him, no pinning him down or abuse.

Nothing at all like the movies

edit on 13/9/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Pulled into a rest stop and surrendered.
edit on 9/13/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

link   
aaaaaaaaand its over lol ..

link   
He's giving up?The point?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A very considerate suspect.
Slowed down at all intersections.
Even parked the thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Can anyone make out what the placards on the side of the truck say? It would make it pretty easy to find out what's in it. The trucks need to be posted with what hazardous constituents are in them

I hope it's not 7.

Even if it's 7 there's a 98% chance that it is extreeeeemely low level stuff

Even so, I'll hear about it for months.
"Hey, how bout that crazy Hillary supporter jailbird guy who tried to explode California?"
"Hey, how bout that crazy Trump supporter jailbird guy who tried to explode California?"
"Hey, how bout that crazy alt right jailbird guy who tried to explode California?"
"Hey, how bout that crazy liberal jailbird guy who tried to explode California?"

I won't have it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
totally of topic ... id love to visit this part of the US .. the sun and that wind looks lovely, nice warm breeze

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I guess he can add grand theft auto and other charges to whatever jail time he was facing.I just don't understand some people's thought process.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

More worst nightmares happening under Obama's watch and Hillary wants to be "Obama's third term".

seriously 18,000 posts, seasoned ats'er, please tell me how far and wide Obamas reach is?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am impressed by the arresting officers, that should be the norm and not impressive. They almost gently put cuffs on him. They didn't order the dog to attack or accidentally shoot him. Good job

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Could be a very serious situation

Yeah..... the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...makes one ponder who the Clinton machine bribed/hired for this terrorist deflection to take the pressure off the Hillsters current t problems...

the same ones that cleared the Twin Towers smouldering Thermite rubble?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I am impressed by the arresting officers, that should be the norm and not impressive. They almost gently put cuffs on him. They didn't order the dog to attack or accidentally shoot him. Good job

If the whole world was watching me, I might be inclined to be on my best behavior too.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL,
I meant depending on what was in the truck.
Since the first article didn't seem to have a clue.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join