It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton id dead? Necropedia Page?! Adrenaline? Health Clinic? WTF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Look what my wife just found on Google:
en.necropedia.org...

"Hillary Clinton is dead

Hillary Clinton, born on October 26, 1947 in Chicago, was an American politician. She died on September 14, 2016 at the age of 68.

Hillary Clinton is the mother of Chelsea Clinton. She has been married to Bill Clinton."

WTF? How is this online? There's so many things pointing in that direction.

"There is a registered Metrocare facility in Chelsea Clinton’s apartment. The one that Hillary Clinton walked out of yesterday saying that she felt absolutely fine."

"Martin Shkreli heckles Hillary Clinton while on the scene. He said that based on Hillary’s appearance and odd mannerisms, he thinks she was given a dose of adrenaline. “They pumped her full of adrenaline from what I could tell.”"

www.libertywritersnews.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bobrottenchild

I posted this on sunday, But, I also posted that it is an "anticipated obituary"

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobrottenchild
Look what my wife just found on Google:
en.necropedia.org...

"Hillary Clinton is dead"

You missed the bit, right at the top of the page, that says:

[

Anticipated obituaries

Hillary Clinton anticipated obituary ("anticipated" means that she is not dead).

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

WTF? How is this online?

Because these things called "internet trolls" exist.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton, born on October 26, 1947 in Chicago, was an American politician. She died on September 14 2016 at the age of 68.

Tomorrow we know more as it is still September 13th

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We've just been through all this in two huge threads.

The apartment as medical facility thread is here. Bottom Line? It isn't. It was in the past. Now it isn't.

The Hillary is dead thread is here
Bottom Line? She isn't.

BOTH these threads are featured PROMINENTLY on the ATS Front page, on "Live," on "New" and other places as well. You can't possibly miss them.
edit on 9/13/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Only one explanation, Putin and the alt right have discovered a future telling device. Or that's when the poison takes full effect Haha.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What is it about September the 14th? That date keeps popping up everywhere I look. So many predictions that something is supposed to happen....maybe it will be the assange leak.

edit on 13-9-2016 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
What is it about September the 14th? That date keeps popping up everywhere I look. So many predictions that something is supposed to happen....maybe it will be the assange leak.

Yup, a hot date that will either fizzle epically OR be the moment the fuse hits the charge, and epically booms.

As I always say... time.. will tell.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton died Sunday, September 11. The announcement of her death will come this Friday. This gives them time to get all of their ducks in a row after the infamous video of her non-responsive at curb side pickup. RIP in Hillary!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

WTF? How is this online?

Do you think there's an internet police that removes all the false information from the intewebs?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One hell of a prediction.

Some comments are from 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe it's a metaphor for her political career when she has a full blown epileptic seizure live on TV twitching, jittering, spewing fluids, ranting evil hateful things, the works. Then the campaign gets caught with one of its cheezey body doubles when Alex Jones comes screeching out of the crowd yanking her wig off yelling "where's the secret service, she's a phoney".

Champagne would be flowing in the streets.

Back to reality, Trump will be the clear undeniable front runner after the first debates, and if she uses health as a reason to avoid the debates it is over for her at that moment.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is there a clause that states that you have to be alive to be elected president?
I can see her rising in the polls because of being dead.

Also, there's no way you can "lock her up!" If she's dead - or could you?
I guess you could, but

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobrottenchild

We might get lucky and the beast gets rid of itself, doubt it though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Dumbass

Only one explanation, Putin and the alt right have discovered a future telling device. Or that's when the poison takes full effect Haha.

Perhaps they are using the same prophets of doom that they're using for the climate debate. "Computer modeling suggests that she won't live beyond September, 2016."
I'm still waiting for Slick to appear and say, "That woman, uh, Hillary did not die in the black van on Sunday."

edit on 13-9-2016 by diggindirt because: clarity

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This topic is being covered here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join