It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Doctor On YouTube Implies That Trump Could Have Parkinson's Maybe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Love it! Thank You! Made my day. Lifetime Favorite OP and "addendumb".
Sad that his daily animus didn't prevent this.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I wouldn't quit my day job

Why,you got a good job ?
edit on 13-9-2016 by Whereismypassword because: Stupid iPad

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Dr. Ted No-ethics

Pretty sure the 'doctors' she has hiding out in "Chelsea's Apartment" (see:former medical centre) have no ethics, you know, as they've hidden her medical conditions from the free world, something that should be disclosed to people who are considering her for election.

Same goes for Trump & his tax records. Im an equal opportunist.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Great thread, although you didn't discuss how he will find the greatest cure to Parkinsons ever. In fact, his cure will be so great, it will boast walls to prevent other illness. Make your body great again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Maybe he could make a quick visit at grandma´s private clinic in NY.
Then they could both go to the new Trump Asylum and pass the parties nominations to their daughters so the show could go on.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
The most well thought out thread since "Are Flush Toilets Pagan?" and almost completely factual. With both Hillary and Trump stricken with this horrible disease, it looks like the Obama third term and Walmart FEMA camps are right around the corner. Damn you, Jade Helm!

Well done, good sir. Well done.

"The most well thought out thread since "Are Flush Toilets Pagan?" and almost completely factual. " Now that is the best comment so far. Star for you!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Guess someone told him what happened to Seth Rich.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry but there's plenty of evidence to support the theory that Hillaries health isn't what they say it is including DNC e-mails and several episodes such as coughing, totally falling out and being dragged into vehicles... and on and on and on.

Now is the Clintons were thought of as honest people than maybe we could trust what they say enough to not have to speculate but since they are obviously untrustworthy than speculate we must.

And I think Hillary is practically a goddess worthy of our worship and the most qualified candidate in world history past present and future.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
And I think Hillary is practically a goddess worthy of our worship and the most qualified candidate in world history past present and future.

Now I know you forgot the sarc emoticon and are messing with us.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So a YouTube doctor, challenges Trumps health...while Hillary is being attacked for her bad health. Sounds credible LOL.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Obama might have Parkinson's as well. He stammers and stutters and seem to go into a seizure quite often. Some say that's only when his teleprompter or ear piece goes dead and he's left to think on his own, but he might have parkinsons.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join