It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Doctor On YouTube Implies That Trump Could Have Parkinson's Maybe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Have to say the jury is still out on Hillarys health,but the only video that alarmed me was the 9/11 one we all saw

Her health only became an issue here to prolific * call them what ever name you would best describe them* social media users *yeah,say it again * who flooded this site with seizure vids etc etc etc

Before that Killary as she used to be called liked to apparently kill lots of people and only social media sites knew about it and Bill of course

Donald trump them had a few doctors saying he had mental disorders,thread were made here and all of a sudden

Massive deflection and Killary becomes the walking dead

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The irony is that if Hilary was transparent about her health, didn't lie about it, there would be no need for conspiracy theories, nor those that satirize people who speculate outside of the official word. Clinton has created a little niche market for you guys.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The best OP, folks. Fantastic. Can we just take a minute to talk about OP's? I surround myself with brightest, the absolute most brilliant... and you know what? I don't get why we even need to go the doctor. You know I'm right, look - my doctor is so great he can look at YouTube videos and see that I have a disease and send me a prescription. America would be so much safer if got rid of medical offices. Do I even need to mention medical offices on the border? Our women are getting raped in there, you know this. It's a really big problem, I predicted it was going to be a really big problem. Oh and MAGA...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You guys?

I can tell you, your guys have behaved in a most disgraceful manner on this site regarding the democrats

The niche market has been there for loud mouthed internet trolls from the right posting absolutely ludicrous stories from obscure bloggers or no life FB and Twitter cultists who revel in the ability to offend in the comfort of their own home

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's it, I'm done with you, lol. Funny, and hopefully a point not lost on those with the most to gain from this mess of a thread.

P.S. - Some members are too smart to be wasting their time with such political banter!

(you must do it for sport, lol)

edit on 13-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's official. You are now my favorite poster on ATS - hands down - and thumbs up.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The real question is why a man as rich as trump can't get a better hair stylist.

Because even God has a sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You guys?

I can tell you, your guys have behaved in a most disgraceful manner on this site regarding the democrats

The niche market has been there for loud mouthed internet trolls from the right posting absolutely ludicrous stories from obscure bloggers or no life FB and Twitter cultists who revel in the ability to offend in the comfort of their own home

Your behaviour on this site not withstanding, of course.

Yes there are ludicrous stories in regards to Hilary's health, and the attitudes of mockery towards a sick person is contemptible, but it is not unreasonable to speculate on the details given Hilary's opacity. I am only saying it is her campaign that is creating the very conditions which are ripe for conspiracy theory, so no need for the moral posturing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
LOL at the liberal mind set. If Hillary is sick and has all those medical conditions and diseases, then Donald Trump has to also have them because that just isn't fair. Like if Hillary is a liar and a criminal then so is the opposing party candidate.
Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Works for me , get rid of them both . Now that would make America great again.

Kidding aside , I do think it ridiculous to speculate that she has PD via a youtube video from someone who has no access to her medical files .

What I don't find ridiculous is that based on this weekends debacle by the Hillary campaign that there may be more to the story in regards to her health.

Now all the sudden it appears that both Hillary and Bill are stating that she has had fainting spells in the past . It also appears to be frequent enough that they are not only aware of it , but they take measure to avoid it.

So while its silly to diagnose her for any disease via youtube, its equally silly to not be somewhat skeptical of what is being said about her health.

There are valid reasons,contradictions, and many unanswered questions to warrant skepticism , that there is more going on with her health than is being released.

edit on 52930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 14:52:42 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
LOL at the liberal mind set. If Hillary is sick and has all those medical conditions and diseases, then Donald Trump has to also have them because that just isn't fair. Like if Hillary is a liar and a criminal then so is the opposing party candidate.
Hilarious.

If you don't settle down snowflake, you're going to tip over the basket and all the deplorables will fall out, things will go flying everywhere and then nobody will know whose hood is whose. Next thing you know everyone has lice and they're getting their heads shaved.

If everyone's heads are shaved we won't be able to tell the deplorables apart.

You see how quickly things could get out of hand?

edit on 2016-9-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This will be HUGE. Poor Donald has contracted HCPD. I should go look for images where his pant leg is wrinkled.

Its because of his childhood vaccinations, sue the Gov'ment

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very amusing and I have already gotten to the point where if I see one of your threads or posts, I automatically star it. I also wonder if that's just oxygen in your avatar oxygen tank.

But the problem is, Parkinson's is one of the few diseases (?) that can only be diagnosed by observation alone; no xrays or lab results needed.

That makes it a prime candidate for all the keen observers and mystery solvers out there, including us 'truthers' of all sorts of ilks.

Indications that Parkinson's may be a possibility: Difficulty swallowing and coughing/choking spells caused by aspiration with a strong tendency to develop aspiration pneumonia; odd facial 'freezes' , head bobbing or shaking, tongue thrusting, pill rolling maneuver between the thumb and forefinger, odd cramped hand gestures, cogwheeling gait (freezing mid step), inability to initiate a step, locked joints, frequent falls and there's probably more. It depends on how far advanced the disease is.

Hillary matches at least half of them that we've seen on camera and she's been hiding out of sight an awful lot for someone on the campaign trail.

I for one thank all the keyboard warriors out there, especially anyone with medical training who has the nerve to come out with their opinion, because that can be a career-killer; ditto to the several doctors who came forward and announced that Trump's 'doctor letter' was a heap of manure, or that his personal psychology appears to be less then stellar. A retired anesthesiologist's opinion is worthy of consideration. It's not like he's Alex Jones parroting something he's heard from an anonymous source.

The MSM's canned 'reaction' to Hillary's obvious downturn was to assure us that she's going to 'power through' all this and carry on. Reminds me of all the times they reassured us that the twin towers turned into explosive dust in midair because of Muslim hijackers and a localized fire.

I wonder if it's just awful taking 1 million dollars a year to lie into a camera's red light over and over and over again, or worth it?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Hilarious.

If you don't settle down snowflake, you're going to tip over the basket and all the deplorables will fall out, things will go flying everywhere and then nobody will know whose hood is whose. Next thing you know everyone has lice and they're getting their heads shaved.

If everyone's heads are shaved we won't be able to tell the deplorables apart.

You see how quickly things could get out of hand?

My sides! I may have to steal this quote: " If you don't settle down snowflake, you're going to tip over the basket and all the deplorables will fall out"
edit on 9/13/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't quit my day job

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hahaha, In that video the guy is sitting there with a plaque behind him that says "Doctor".

That's not there by coincidence, It's there to subliminally to remind the people who watch his videos that he's not full of ****.

At 2:38 he brings up how the "black" attendant had to come talk to her.

With his credentials and the way he articulates, he comes off as someone who is hiding something he is insecure about.

Seems fishy

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hilarious.

Ever hear of the word "parody"? The OP is brilliantly pointing out the laughable investigative methods that the right's been using against Hillary lately. There's even a thread here called "Exclusive Report: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease, Doctor Confirms" that uses even less "proof" than this thread. So turnabout's fair play, right?

In fact, I'm slightly tempted to put on my tinfoil hat & connect some "dots" too. ( - cue the "Unsolved Mysteries" music - )

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

We have two great candidates running for the highest elected office in the country. Now they both have Parkinson's! Funny thread, yet really they're both quite similar...

-they both lie
-they both have scandals and skeletons in their closets
-they both had shady deals
-they both are extremely rich
-one is narcistic the other acts like she's entitled
-they've both have been called bigots
-they both think they have all the answers
-they're both in it for power and influence
-one won't release her speech transcripts the other won't release his taxes
-one acts like a bully and is rude, the other one talks mean, shakes her head and laughs a lot
-one talks like a fish the other one shakes her head like a bobble doll
-one aligns himself with Russia the other one aligns herself with Syrian Rebels

...Decisions, decisions, does it really matter who wins this election?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is one listing for Dr. Theodore "Ted" Noel ... www. vitals.com "Dr. Theodore Noel, Anesthesiolist (Pain Control)"

Under the "Credentials" tab at vitals.com ... we find that he is on supposedly on faculty at UF College of Medicine and at two hospitals in Florida ... yet ...

There is no "Dr. Ted Noel" or "Theodore Noel" on the anesthesiology faculty at the University of Florida College of Medicine at either the Gainesville or Jacksonville campuses.

UF Department of Anesthesiology, College of Medicine

He is not listed by Florida Hospital - Orlando as an anesthesiologist on their staff:

Florida Hospital Orlando - Find a Physician - Anesthesiologists

He is not listed by Florida Hospital - Kissimmee as an anesthesiologist on their staff:

Florida Hospital Kisssimmee - Find a Physician - Anesthesiologist

There is a Theodore Noel listed at the American Board of Anesthesiology: Link

Which shows him in Maitland Florida rather than Orlando with a lifetime certification earned in 1981 ... (click on link)

Using the Public Info Directory link (I provide the source used, but you'll have to follow up as it won't dynamically link to the page) we find a Anthony Theodore Noel, MD, in Maitland FL.

He's associated with several businesses including Siyach Properties LLC (looks like a commercial real estate management firm.)

Also Truth In Politics LLC (apparently a PAC) but I can find no document connecting him to this one.

The Public Info Directory lists practice addresses in Maitland and Orlando.

Now, another such site ... www.wellness.com - Dr. Theodore Noel shows that Dr. Noel is now at Florida Hospital - Altamonte ...

Except that ...

Florida Hospital - Altamonte - Find a Physician - Anethesiologists

There's no Theodore Noel on staff there either.

He graduated from Linda Loma Medical School in 1971 (listed at both sites ... vitals.com and wellness.com) ... however ... there's no listing for Theodore Noel at the Linda Loma Alumni page ... Link.

I looked for a Medical License for Dr. Theodore Noel with the State of Florida ... and found it.

It is listed as NULL AND VOID ... Florida Department of Health - Theodore Noel II, MD

I invite you to check these links for yourself to verify the information.

This is the man "diagnosing" Hillary Clinton.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wow.

That was brilliant, G.

Way to dig the dirt.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join