It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Doctor's Give Opinion on Hillary's Condition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Attention.

First, a reminder:

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit forum.

NO political trolling allowed.

Second: Please stay on topic and discuss the OP.

The OP is:

"Medical Doctor's Give Opinion on Hillary's Condition"

Off topic comments will be removed. Political trolling posts will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It would be a vote of confidence to the American public, if after all of Hillary's episodes on live TV that she gets a full independent medical. And then a clean bill of health for office.

I really don't understand why anyone, even Hillary supporters would want a person with a possible degenerative condition, having to suffer through a term as president of the USA. It's not fair to anyone involved, and imo actually cruel.

If Hillary has a degenerative condition, why not allow her to live her final years out in comfort and peace.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hillary is fine, I just saw CNN confirm it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I like the first video. He is right, she does most likely have a neurological disorder. I do not know if Parkinson disease would be the right diagnosis though, the people I know with Parkinson disease acted much differently than she is acting, but then again they were pretty far on in the disease. Maybe these would be the initial symptoms which lead up to it. He would probably know a lot more about this disease from observing his patients. He may have seen symptoms leading up to the main problems

Hiding diseases from others who may be negatively effected by it should be a crime. Our whole country could be effected by her having a neurological disease. It seems like hiding things from others is the norm nowadays, since deceivers run the world now. What is the problem with politicians and the truth. If she is on blood thinners, who cares, if she is on dilantin for seizures, who cares, a lot of older people are on these meds. If she is being given medicines that increase acetylcholine, it can cause Parkinson's like symptoms as a result, but it is not true Parkinson.s, it is for combating dementia. It helps keep people alert, coffee does the same thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So what would constitute "proof" of her condition .... whether healthy or ill?

I.e. what can she do (and we should require the same thing of Trump) to be open and "honest" about her health?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's like a medical "paradiola". We find something because we are looking for it.

I'm pretty sure that pareidolia doesn't work that way-seeing the face of Jesus on a piece of toast is a good example of pareidolia, It's got nothing to do with what we are looking for, it's all about your brain tricking your eyes.

But I digress, Pneumonia can't be the sole reason for her ailments because after all she has suffered from a potentially fatal blood clot and the medication and the pneumonia must be taking it's toll. Either way she hasn't been well since that blood clot scare.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Trying to follow your logic ...

So pnuemonia (and seasonal allergies) CANNOT be all that's wrong with Clinton because she survived a blood clot and is now on medication to fight clot formation?

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the Hillary brain problems must only be a Quality-of-Life issue and not a Terminal End-of-Life issue...

not even the elite, globalist cabal can be that insensitive to insist she be compelled to endure the stresses of Campaigning...

or else that line-of-thought is what the Democrat/Progressive MSM want's you to believe...

the Queen-Bee is holding the reigns of the 12 horse team of her carriage ride to the throne and nothing will stop her from being the last one seated in the game of musical chairs

the variety and scope of the medical 'opinions' all seem to imply that she is one straw away from total system failure & breaking-the-Camels'-back

(potions & large cauldrons, dark arts & black magic seem to be the only remedy...oh yeah, a visit by the Jesuit Pope might work too...) SHE will recover and diss all the speculation by the physician guilds & the dire prognosis'
~A contorted ''Black Swan'' Event will take place...much to the chagrin of the Trump Nationalism-Populist movement AKA.: alt-right ~

edit on th30147378882813472016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: introvert

As always, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Very true, so let's lay all the cards on the table, medical wise for both candidates, then it's not a conspiracy or one sided.

I don't believe it is any of our business, regardless of the candidate.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I.e. what can she do (and we should require the same thing of Trump) to be open and "honest" about her health?

most people would not believe the medical records that are released anyway. Particularly Hillary's, because she has a history of doctoring documents.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She'll probably just email them. . . .

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Three doctors? Perhaps technically.

Two are known shills for the right-wing.

The third is an "entertainment doc."

The Clinton campaign has said they're releasing actual medical records this week.

Let see what those show rather than depending on supposition and obvious partisan bias.

I don't think it will matter.

As always, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

When she releases her second set of medical records...actual numbers as she did last year..

It will only fuel the BS.

This is birtherism v2.0..or maybe v.11..since it's exhausting to keep up on the right-wing BS I am not sure.

A rational mind would expect Trump to at least pretend to keep up and release actual medical records? That insane letter written by that quack was kind of insulting to everyone, even his followers.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Honesty and politics don't seem to go together in this reality.

Yes, she should tell the people if she has any problems instead of hiding it. What do you expect from a bunch of lawyers anyway, they are trained to skirt the truth and get people off of crimes or make deals that do nothing but mask the truth.

Lawyers are slimy little fish like creatures that taste great smoked.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

most people would not believe the medical records that are released anyway. Particularly Hillary's, because she has a history of doctoring documents.

Right. Sooo... there is no way to prove that she's healthy. Because whatever she presents (probably including a real-time examination) would be discredited by right-wingers.

So it's a Catch-22, eh?

So all these calls for her to "release her medical records" are just empty and hollow ploys ... I'd love to see one of you admit that speaking of "transparency and honesty."

I wish I could LOL.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Gryphon66

Honesty and politics don't seem to go together in this reality.

Yes, she should tell the people if she has any problems instead of hiding it. What do you expect from a bunch of lawyers anyway, they are trained to skirt the truth and get people off of crimes or make deals that do nothing but mask the truth.

Lawyers are slimy little fish like creatures that taste great smoked.

Agreed. I've commented several times that I don't expect anything resembling honesty from politicians or those who want to be politicians.

Don't disagree with you about lawyers either.

But really, let's look at what has happened here. Clinton has been attacked for years by the right-wing (and sometime the mainstream) media based on any picayune issue that could be blown up into air time. (For example, all these Youtube videos from "Dr. Ted Noel" are more than a bit suspect when you know anything about him ... Link to ATS Post on Dr. Noel.)

And for god's sakes, most of the Parkinson's crap comes from Infowars.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But in a private discussion, I raised the question, is it Parkinson's because we're looking for symptoms?

It's like a medical "paradiola". We find something because we are looking for it.

Something is wrong with her, that is obvious. I don't believe it's pneumonia. I think it's neurological. Perhaps Parkinson's.

But I don't know.

And that's the thing. No one knows. She's not transparent about her health.

She's had some serious falls and she's never disclosed her medical records from these falls.

That's why I prefer not to speculate on what might be wrong with her.

She passed out cold and was thrown into a van like a bag of kitty litter. She didn't trust the voting-public enough to be forthcoming about *ahem* having pneumonia, therefore she deserves my cynicism. Her spokesman said she was overheated and then fine, and then later her doctor said she had pneumonia and would need time to recuperate. She claims she stumbled and was dizzy, but not unconscious. My eyes saw someone who couldn't walk and appeared unconscious.

That's enough for me to not trust anything her camp discloses or claims with regard to her health.

edit on 13-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

At this point, I think her medical records are no longer important.

Her health is failing. Be it Parkinson's or something else, it's only going to get worse.

I don't think she'll be competing at the debates.

She'll be stepping down soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

At this point, I think her medical records are no longer important.

Her health is failing. Be it Parkinson's or something else, it's only going to get worse.

I don't think she'll be competing at the debates.

She'll be stepping down soon.

I think they have bought time to gauge whether they should continue, with the whole 'pneumonia' story.

It doesn't seem unlikely to me that they are concerned this might be a repeated episode.

edit on 13-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

True.

I don't buy the pneumonia story, but this can help them say that she in now "suffering complications" from pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. Hillary will have at least one more public episode between now and the election. God only knows how many private medical emergencies she will have. there may be one in process today as a matter of fact.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join