It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Doctor's Give Opinion on Hillary's Condition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Attn: The follow are not a "Diagnosis", but rather professional conclusions on Hillary's condition.

Corporate, or government jobs typically require physicals by an MD, and a questionnaire of previous and current medical conditions, if we don't follow this protocol we just don't get the job.

I've decide to compile a list of Medical Doctor's that have excellent credentials and have voiced their "Opinions and conclusions", in regards to Hillary Clinton's condition.

Dr. gives a Field Guide to spotting Hillary Clinton's Parkinson's Disease Signs

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser says that Hillary did not pass out from dehydration and tells why.

3 weeks ago Dr. Drew is confused from the medical records that were released.

In conclusion with the videos and situation at hand, is it too much to ask that we get independent MD physicals, and full evaluations for Hillary and Trump?

edit on 13-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Please provide me with proof on the stat "99.9 percent of corporate and government jobs require a physical". I wouldn't even believe that if it wasn't a physical, but just a drug test.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

LOL, 99.9%, huh? I thought I saw that number flying around, congrats on managing to pull it from thin air! Also, any reasonable doctor would know they'd need to examine a patient to have any understanding of what's happening to them. I can't stand Hillary (or Trump, really), but that's not the point. The point is that both your sources and yourself seem perfectly content drool baseless accusations.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I see you've edited it to "typically require" . Again please provide evidence. They typically come with health insurance so you typically are being looked at should you take advantage of the plan. Or they typically ask if you have any disabilities. I hate both candidates like above poster, but just stating things to prove a point won't prove the point you want.
edit on 13-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

(post by FamCore removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

LOL, 99.9%, huh? I thought I saw that number flying around, congrats on managing to pull it from thin air! Also, any reasonable doctor would know they'd need to examine a patient to have any understanding of what's happening to them. I can't stand Hillary (or Trump, really), but that's not the point. The point is that both your sources and yourself seem perfectly content drool baseless accusations.

But it's not an accusation to request or believe that the highest post in land should require both a complete medical examine plus toxicology/drug testing and a psychological profile from independent medical examiners. They drug test and give physicals to factory labourers and they drug test welfare recipients. It makes no sense to not test a candidate for POTUS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I watched some of the videos last night.

It certaining looks like Parkinson's Disease.

But in a private discussion, I raised the question, is it Parkinson's because we're looking for symptoms?

It's like a medical "paradiola". We find something because we are looking for it.

Something is wrong with her, that is obvious. I don't believe it's pneumonia. I think it's neurological. Perhaps Parkinson's.

But I don't know.

And that's the thing. No one knows. She's not transparent about her health.

She's had some serious falls and she's never disclosed her medical records from these falls.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is like me calling a doctor and saying I am sick. Is the doctor going to diagnose over the phone ? No. What is the doctor going to say ?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Something is wrong with her, that is obvious. I don't believe it's pneumonia. I think it's neurological. Perhaps Parkinson's.

But I don't know.

And that's the thing. No one knows. She's not transparent about her health.

She's had some serious falls and she's never disclosed her medical records from these falls.

And that is in a nutshell the issue, and why these doctors are speaking out, if a candidate running for the highest office, in our land, is not fully disclosing serious medical conditions, then we will continue to see more doctors speaking out.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Three doctors? Perhaps technically.

Two are known shills for the right-wing.

The third is an "entertainment doc."

The Clinton campaign has said they're releasing actual medical records this week.

Let see what those show rather than depending on supposition and obvious partisan bias.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You're right Swills. Americans highly value doctor's opinions, it seems. I suppose that's understandable..especially since Hillary keeps having "in public" episodes, and hiding those that occur in private.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The simplest jobs now require drug testing and a pre-employment physical, a caveat that random drug testing can be done at any time, and a requirement that if there is an on the job accident, drug testing will be done within so many minutes.

I was in a hospital lab one day and some poor kid came in with his hand dripping blood and said he was 'sent over for drug testing' BEFORE he could get it sutured up. He was working in a grocery deli and missed the meat with the blade.

And meanwhile, we've got Donald Trump getting away with submitting a ludicrous physical fitness letter that he wrote himself and he wasn't summarily ripped apart by every late night comedian in the land and summarily executed by the RNC for being a doofus, and Hillary Clinton thinking she can hide a terminal neurological disease from the public with the help of a bunch of Secret Service minions and a Scooby van.

If someone submitted this as the synopsis for a sit com, it would be rejected by the networks as too idiotic and unbelievable to bother with.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yay, just what ATS needs! ANOTHER thread about Hillarys health by a so called doctor whose never met her.

Nothing about this is getting old and definitely isn't becoming spam.

If you feel this is "getting old" I would have to agree with you, but when the truth is important, sometimes "old" is needed.

"Spam" is what we see on MSM and from Clinton's and Trumps teams, here on ATS we try to "Deny Ignorance", especially when we are clearly being lied to, and told "nothing to see here folks move along".

Full disclosure and transparency medically for both candidates, done by independent MD's and staff are an absolute must for the highest office, in our land.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As we all watch the story evolve....my concern is that the HRC fatal head wound (Parkinson's/BrainTumor/etc.)

will by some miracle get fixed up & the prophecy of Rev. 13 gets fulfilled in the case of HRC

...And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast ...

what if the DNC drops HRC one week and suddenly HRC recovers, does a Shiva Dance at the pre-scheduled Debate Forum vs. Trump ....AND .... goes on to get the DNC nod to run as a healthy candidate for president, loses the popular vote by a slim margin but clobbers Trump in the Electoral College vote....

will She be the actual AC 1st Beast that had 7 heads & one which seemed to be wounded to death but mystically regenerated ? my guess is that HRC is just one head of the actual AC Beast union (of western leaders along side Muslim leaders in a 10 nation union/empire

if HRC suddenly recovers her health.... I suggest the whole cloud-technology internet social media will 'wonder after the beast'...propelling her to POTUS #45

the Info Wars you-tube videos from the 12th of Sept. got me into thinking about the Revelation 13 connection...
Alex Jones stated clearly, and several times... that this HRC 911 medical episode was 'Biblical' in nature

was Jones just obliquely hinting at the HRC brain damage is/will be the connect-the-dots proof of end-times/Revelations 13 prophecy

that the really scary time will come at the miraculous HRC recovery that is 95% likely to come down as depicted by scriptures

RE: www.youtube.com...

edit on th30147378176613492016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Three doctors? Perhaps technically.

Two are known shills for the right-wing.

The third is an "entertainment doc."

The Clinton campaign has said they're releasing actual medical records this week.

Let see what those show rather than depending on supposition and obvious partisan bias.

I don't think it will matter. If her medical records show she has some medical issues she is dealing with, the Right will think that should automatically disqualify her from holding office.

If the record shows she is in good health, but happens to have pneumonia, they will not believe it and will concoct a conspiracy around it.

As always, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As always, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Very true, so let's lay all the cards on the table, medical wise for both candidates, then it's not a conspiracy or one sided.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

LOL - she said she had released 'all her emails' too. You really think they're going to release a completely unredacted medical file dating back, say, 20 years with every rectal exam, urine test and colonoscopy detailed out?

I'm going to keep posting this until everyone GETS it. Try bobbing along with Hillary. You can't. You'll literally give yourself a slight concussion as well as neck strain because of all the unnecessary head and neck movements and your brain sloshing around. First few times I saw her doing this, I thought 'how annoying!' and why doesn't her staff tell her to knock it off? Turns out they have and she can't stop it. It happens when her meds are wearing off, along with the more subtle lip licking movements and pronounced swallowing, like it's hard for her to do. Next will be the ghastly tongue thrusting that you get in pronounced Parkinson's patients, the pill rolling maneuvers, and the cogwheeling gait where they stop in mid-step and can't finish the movement.

Here's another one from a year and a half ago; at the 00:58 second mark, she doesn't stop nodding when she brings a coffee cup to her mouth!:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For the Tin foil hats
Polonium-210
Putin's gift to Trump

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Never mind! I have been convinced. I now believe that Clinton has a new communicable form of Parkinson's Disease and that she's given it to Donald Trump, the greatest victim of radical left-wing attacks ever.
edit on 2016-9-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join