It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry’s State Department Funneled MILLIONS To His Daughter’s Nonprofit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh, for God's sake...
C'mon...can't these corrupt Secretaries of State just give corruption a break...for just a little while??
Kerry is an idiot...at least Clinton had a brain...BOTH of them appear to use the State Dept. as their own 'Goodie Bag' for friends and family.
It's time to clean house!

More than $9 million of Department of State money has been funneled through the Peace Corps to a nonprofit foundation started and run by Secretary of State John Kerry’s daughter, documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation show.

The Department of State funded a Peace Corps program created by Dr. Vanessa Kerry and officials from both agencies, records show. The Peace Corps then awarded the money without competition to a nonprofit Kerry created for the program.

Initially, the Peace Corps awarded Kerry’s group — now called Seed Global Health — with a three-year contract worth $2 million of State Department money on Sept. 10, 2012, documents show. Her father was then the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps.

Seed secured a four-year extension in September 2015, again without competition. This time, the Peace Corps gave the nonprofit $6.4 million provided by the Department of State while John Kerry was secretary of state.

FULL article:
dailycaller.com...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Our government officials have been corrupt as hell for a long time. This current government however is comparable and on the same level as the governments of 3rd world banana republics!

The country is broke, surviving off of fiat currency heading for "austerity programs" like Greece and they are just pissing money away to the friends and families while their constituents suffer!

Bernie Madhoff went to prison for a Ponzi scheme and this nepotism by our current government makes Bernie look like he was doing nothing more than selling girl scout cookies......

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. It's a "non-profit", no one will even care"

edit on 13-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
They will say they are making a difference to people's lives, when we know the only difference it has probably made, is the swelling of any surpluses in this so called 'Not for profit' organisation.

How much is her salary and has this increased since the award of the contract with. peace Corps?

Edit - seedglobalhealth.org...

i have added the online audited IRS accounts. Can anybody read these? I am not from the U.S, but it appears that she didn't receive any payments from the organisation until 2014.
edit on 13/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I doubt the money was funneled by way of a salary. I'm sure there are a lot of strange expenses though! Those she'll companies seem to charge a premium for their services

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
They will say they are making a difference to people's lives, when we know the only difference it has probably made, is the swelling of any surpluses in this so called 'Not for profit' organisation.

How much is her salary and has this increased since the award of the contract with. peace Corps?

Edit - seedglobalhealth.org...

i have added the online audited IRS accounts. Can anybody read these? I am not from the U.S, but it appears that she didn't receive any payments from the organisation until 2014.

Who is receiving the stipends as it has doubled? Their numbers also don't seem to add up between categories, little weird that. Also have paid employees increased and by how much between 2012 and 2014/15? It looks off and from my experience with 2 of the largest accounting firms worldwide, they have tricks to make tax evasion look like tax planning, especially when tax accounting and tax lawyer partners are involved.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hillary set the standard.
Keep on letting them get away with this crap.... and they will keep doing it... and worse.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Good.

Let all these criminals get exposed.

Kerry is a major criminal.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think its time for America to team up with the police, buy more guns and get reeeeeal pissed off.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hillary must have left her "How to be a Crooked Secretary of State" manuals behind. She didn't burn, shred, or bleach those!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
incase you havent noticed just about every celebrity worth their salt, high roller, corporate business has a non proffit charity deal set up, or did you ever notice when a tragedy happens charities or donation sites spring up out of nowhere.
it's because of the tax breaks and various other finance and legal loopholes surrounding them.
now i'm not that up to date on Americas system on this but i can tell you the amount of traffic i have seen around this with non profits appearing like pustules on every mass event made my eyebrow raise.
these amount mostly to money laundering schemes, or you push all your income through the charity and it gets splintered out under the guise of associated business expenditure. if you keep the books tidy and have a good accountant your tax bill should be close to zero and most of your expenditure should be a tax write off.
now think about that on the clinton foundation level.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Pentagon can't account for the spending of 6.5 trillion dollars in 2015. These few millions seem like loose change in the picture of corruption. I suppose only the small players get named.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They will probably not give two spits about the ethics of it. They are on their way out now anyway. They probably have the attitude, "might as well make hay while the sun shines". They fly just under the radar of criminality.

This time next year, they will be cruising on their yacht, sipping champagne, and laughing about how they screwed the American taxpayers in the name of "benevolence" and "charitable causes".

Remember, charities/foundations/non-profits get to pay salaries, travel expenses, "administrative" costs, etc. out of their coffers. This is how these people make their living. This is how people like the Clintons get filthy rich, that and their ability to hide information.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Let all these criminals get exposed.

Expose ... Hell.

These rat b--tards need to be saddled with the entire debt of the country ... all of it.

I might run for office and use that as my entire campaign. Go back, find the guilty, make 'em pay off the National Debt all by themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Growing up, I always was told how corrupt and evil Russia is.

Years later I'm currently looking at State Department which is as corrupt as most of the enemies US history books take joy in bashing.

Funneling money to a family member's charity/business. How Putin of Kerry.

edit on 13-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Growing up, I always was told how corrupt and evil Russia is.

Years later I'm currently looking at State Department which is as corrupt as most of the enemies US history books take joy in bashing.

Funneling money to a family member's charity/business. How Putin of Kerry.

Well said. There's a whole new basket of deplorables(Hillary wants to talk about deplorable people look no further than the Dem Party) wanting in that need to be flushed on top of what's already there at the top-many of Hillary and co. already is.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Meanwhile the IRS was targeting the real criminals, the corrupt, money laundering, multi-millionaire, grassroots, tea party groups. them priorities.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
they are just straight up stealing from the tax payers now and not even trying to hide it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
they are just straight up stealing from the tax payers now and not even trying to hide it.

They have learned that all you have to do is either,
(a) say you don't remember
(b) plead the 5th when you go before a congressional committee
(c) or...don't even show up even after you are subpoenaed
(d) weave a tangled web of lies and deceit that God can't even untangle
(e) delete delete delete
(f) all of the above

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Sorry, I've been absent.
I actually thought a Mod closed this thread because someone beat me posting the topic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join