It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pneumonia?... Hillary received neurological test before she collapsed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Her campaign is nothing more than a deplorable Circus at this moment.

Time to stop the show and bring in The backup. For the sake of the Democratic Party.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The pneumonia meme is phony as hell.

There's still no actual proof her "Doctor" made any diagnosis.

All info has come from the Hillary Campaign and parroted by all the MSM.
We are seeing another desperate cover-up.

I posted this video in a couple other threads but I feel it bares re-posting.

Watch this video that illustrates what I bolded in your post.

She will "Power Through" is the Hillary campaign's attempt at 'Correcting the Record'.
edit on 9 13 2016 by stosh64 because: bears are animals

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That pizza box is so funny. "Little Seizures" pizza!

When the next big poll comes out, will we see that the Seizure thing has helped Hillary, or hurt Hillary?

More sympathizers deciding to vote for the "poor fragile thing", cause they've had pneumonia too at some point. (helped)
or
Her supporters being smart enough to feel; "How dare she deceive us with the "it's heat" excuse!". (hurt)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Its unbelievable how disgusting our gov't and MSM has become and how in the bag they are for Hillary.

Mark my words that 2017 will be the year that MSM,Gov't, and lobbyist will go full retard on the internet , in order to prevent people from seeing comments and videos as you posted that clearly demonstrates how scripted,manipulated, and rigged the system truly is .
edit on 45930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 09:45:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

LOL that's it.

All scripted.

And for the record, one lady in the Hillary drag video is actually Dr. Lisa Bardack.

She herself has said nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

LOL that's it.

All scripted.

And for the record, one lady in the Hillary drag video is actually Dr. Lisa Bardack.

How many other videos can we find with Dr. Lisa Bardack traveling with Healthy Old Hilldog?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

LOL that's it.

All scripted.

How many other videos can we find with Dr. Lisa Bardack traveling with Healthy Old Hilldog?

I guess that would depend on how long Bardack has been around. Were there others before her that we can find by her side?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Her campaign is nothing more than a deplorable Circus at this moment.

Do you have something against circuses?
I am enjoying the show.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think Alan Sorkin wrote all this, helped by channeling Bill Hicks and George Carlin.

I'm keeping note of all the people who willingly used the 'powered through' meme for when the time comes for the purge.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Info wars. Ok. That's a good source.
Alex Jones needs a head transplant.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Attack the messenger---typical authoritarian response.
The fact is that the msm is working from talking points given them by the Clinton cabal. This is no different that the vast conspiracy of the media in the Roosevelt years.
They can't even admit that she collapsed, are still saying she stumbled when it is apparent to anyone with eyes to see that she was dragged, toes down, to the van and shoved in.
I've stumbled many, many times in my life, even fallen as a result of my stumbles, but I've never had to be dragged with my toes on the pavement, four or five people holding me up. But, as usual, msm and the authoritarian crowd can re-define words as they wish. Severe shaking and total loss of bodily control is now a "stumble." Just like with Slick when he didn't have sex with that woman. Depends on what you call stumbling, right?
Why would a stumble cause the Secret Service to abandon their rigid protocols and make her stand and wait for the vehicle to pick her up?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just think, the Prince of Darkness (antiChrist) is about to marry her after he collects her (glass) Left-Behind Shoe' on the curb before the pumpkin SUV took her away to her evil (clone) sisters.

Everyone loves the truthful Cinderella. (choke)
edit on 13-9-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

hillary needs a head transplant.

instead of just coming onto this thread because your a raging liberal, how about actually reading the article and viewing the picture provided to see the test being done on hillary.
ps you are going to need to change it to /kaine2016 - stronger alone

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

hillary needs a head transplant.

instead of just coming onto this thread because your a raging liberal, how about actually reading the article and viewing the picture provided to see the test being done on hillary.
ps you are going to need to change it to /kaine2016 - stronger alone

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Her doctor was right beside her the whole time, gave her the finger squeeze test, and walked her to the van:

Pictures of her are here.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Make note of the two gentleman on the right of the photo, both are looking at Hillary as are the two on the left of the photo. Hillary's head position is concerning, she's not even looking at Dr. Bardack, she is well on her way out of it in this photo.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
she does seem to have medical people around her all the tome but that photo looks like her hand is clenched and in front of the womans hand, so not squeezing it. it seems to be the perspective of the photo. If you were viewing this from the side there would be space between the 2 people's hands. This is easier to see on the bigger sizes of the photo.

I do think she is covering up something neurological though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: nobunaga

I'm shocked that ANYONE actually buys the pneumonia thing. Its seems as if Hillary said the moon is made of cheese people would blindly accept that. Its so surreal to me.

Only Hillary supporters buy it, and they buy it in part because they just eat up anything the MSM tells them. They were all so sure it's simply pneumonia.

Then the following day Hillary stated she can't remember how many times she's had similar circumstances to passing out on a NYC street. That right there in her own words proves there's something else going on. Then, Bill, also stated in an interview these things have happened before.

And by before, it obviously means before her pneumonia diagnosis from less than a week ago.
edit on 13-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And this is the typical response from a Hillary backer.

Refute the accusation? Nope.

Offer a different explanation? Nope.

Deflect? Yes.

Insult? Yes.

Attack the source? Yes.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, Hillary is on record as having an inability to recall things.

Probably most of her time as Secretary of State.

Rush was on that YEARS ago.

"It's Jelloooooooooo....."

edit on 13-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join