It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pneumonia?... Hillary received neurological test before she collapsed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com... rological-test-before-she-collapsed/

new mr alex this morning... picture seems to depict HR(C) receiving a neuro test shortly before she passed out.

dailycaller.com... video/
dailycaller.com...

This is getting better and better. so her response to all this is ive passed out a few times. Seems to me that she has these seizures/passing out episodes more and more. its just a matter of time before she has one live on a debate or during a rally. i think she had one during the debate with bernie when we were told she was in the bathroom.
someone needs to goto one of her rallies with a strobelight and see what happens.
Drudge report also reporting hillary is wearing anti seizure sunglasses. that means that she has issues with flashes of more than 5 a second.

www.infowars.com...
[url=http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary-wearing-anti-seizure-sunglasses/]http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary-wearing-anti-seizure-sunglasses/[/ url]

unfit
thats all we need is her having an episode during a major event...
edit on 13/9/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I'm shocked that ANYONE actually buys the pneumonia thing. Its seems as if Hillary said the moon is made of cheese people would blindly accept that. Its so surreal to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Imagine her hacking up a lung during the State of the Union address, or any other important speech. Great reflection on America... it would be appropriate though. The Whore of Babylon...

edit on 13-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
sometimes, you have to know when to throw in the towel. alot of people have had to quit falling short of their goals. it hurts, its sad, and sometimes unbelievable...
Prince Fielder was an amazing baseball player. he was forced to retire due to injury
m.mlb.com...
try and watch his retirement video without tearing up.
would you tear up if Hillary quit?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

In all honesty I would actually breathe a very big sigh of relief.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Tears of joy.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Monday by her husband, former President Bill Clinton, that she’s suffered from dizziness and fainted in the past, Hillary Clinton said it has happened “a few times” over her life, only a couple in the last five years.

Asked how many times in the last five years she has passed out, she answered, “Oh, I think, really only twice that I can recall. You know, it is something that has occurred a few times over the course of my life. I’m aware of it, and usually can avoid it.”

Interesting that now they are coming out and stating that its not abnormal for her to pass out and they are aware of it.

Sounds like this is there strategy in preparation to cover there @ss for when it happens again.

So did she pass out because of pneumonia on Sunday or was this one of her fainting spells?

Interesting that I don't recall ever seeing her lose full control like she did on Sunday in the past and now its not uncommon for her?

So what is the cause for those fainting spells?

edit on 30930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 09:30:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Waiting for the Hillary campaign to release a note from her doctor saying that Hillary has neuro-pneumonia, which is not contagious or dangerous, and if anyone disagrees with that they are a sexist, Islamophobic, Xenophobic bigot.
In a basket.
edit on b000000302016-09-13T08:43:59-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 08:43:59 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

the woman needs help

edit on 13-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Monday by her husband, former President Bill Clinton, that she’s suffered from dizziness and fainted in the past, Hillary Clinton said it has happened “a few times” over her life, only a couple in the last five years.

Asked how many times in the last five years she has passed out, she answered, “Oh, I think, really only twice that I can recall. You know, it is something that has occurred a few times over the course of my life. I’m aware of it, and usually can avoid it.”

Looks like this is there strategy in preparation to cover there @ss for when it happens again.

So since she has passed out in the past and they are making it sound like its not abnormal for her to pass out , did she pass out because of pneumonia on Sunday or was this one of her fainting spells?

Gotta love how Anderson threw in there the episode in 2012 so it prompted her to say really only twice, meaning that time and this time in the last 5 years....now her next words are interesting...the says "that I recall"...that is typically something said when someone lies or doesn't really know. Again...possibly her being confused or even deeper conspiracy that it was her double on the phone and she wasn't prepared for that question and didn't know the answer so she went with the prompt from Anderson and used the "recall" bit.

If it was definitely Hillary on the phone then she sure didn't seem like the quick witted person with a diplomatic answer to that question that you would expect.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So, if Hillary has Parkinsons,
then Bernie stood aside so the elites can play their version of make-a-wish and
give Hillary the "first female president" title in the history books before she dies.

And if not, she'll only last til 2020 then the Indian Curse will have her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
sometimes, you have to know when to throw in the towel. alot of people have had to quit falling short of their goals. it hurts, its sad, and sometimes unbelievable...
Prince Fielder was an amazing baseball player. he was forced to retire due to injury
m.mlb.com...
try and watch his retirement video without tearing up.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

.now her next words are interesting...the says "that I recall"

Yep that "that I recall" stood out for me as well.

The only way I see them coming out with this disclosure is that there is a good possibility that it will occur again , and they will try to play it off as its no big deal, we are aware of it.

I honestly did not put any weight into her health concerns, but the more that is coming out after this weekend the more I think that those rumours about her health , might not be rumours at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Vasa Croe

.now her next words are interesting...the says "that I recall"

Yep that "that I recall" stood out for me as well.

The only way I see them coming out with this disclosure is that there is a good possibility that it will occur again , and they will try to play it off as its no big deal, we are aware of it.

I honestly did not put any weight into her health concerns, but the more that is coming out after this weekend the more I think that those rumours about her health , might not be rumours at all.

Yes, Hillary is on record as having an inability to recall things.

Probably most of her time as Secretary of State.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hillary's health has been in question for years now.

Parkinson's Disease is a likely candidate.

But if this was known in the Hillary camp, then why continue this charade of campaigning? Who benefits from this?

I have a theory.

Things are about to get really bad, economically, socially.

No one wants to be at the helm when things go south. So it's basically a freebie for anyone who has no real future. A chance to get more power and money before everything tanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

As a person who has fainted, I want to know her secret for avoiding fainting spells. And how can she be so casual about it?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah its not looking good for Hillary

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The pneumonia meme is phony as hell.

There's still no actual proof her "Doctor" made any diagnosis.

All info has come from the Hillary Campaign and parroted by all the MSM.

We are seeing another desperate cover-up.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Imagine her hacking up a lung during the State of the Union address, or any other important speech. Great reflection on America... it would be appropriate though. The Whore of Babylon...

Should say crazy breed

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The pneumonia meme is phony as hell.

There's still no actual proof her "Doctor" made any diagnosis.

All info has come from the Hillary Campaign and parroted by all the MSM.

We are seeing another desperate cover-up.

It looks like they are digging themselves in deeper.

Now since they have disclosed that she has passed out in the past , was Sundays flop related to the pneumonia or her history of flopping?

Also what is causing those faint spell since they are aware of them and enough so , that they sound like are taking precautions to avoid them?
edit on 23930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 09:23:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join