It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Paid protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We have all heard rumors that these are paid protesters, I would like to suggest where these paid protesters are rounded up. My opinion is that these paid protesters are rounded up at local temp agencies. There is a temp agency about one block down from where I work at, this temp agency normally supplies work for a rather small amount of people. Today I witnessed them take 5 van loads and a bus from this temp agency, now i could be wrong about this, but I'm waiting to see if there is some kind of protest going on in Chicago today. I'd like to know what other ATS members think about this theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I think it probably goes on. But I don't know if it would be as open and transparent as a local temping agency - these guys could tell their story easily enough and blow the cover. I don't know though!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

wasnt it posted to ats a while back ads where found on Craigslist for protesters to attend trump rallies and protest against him? thought i remembered screenshots in a threads op of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
therightscoop.com... d-as-proof-protesters-are-being-paid-at-trump-rallies/
craigslist ad for yah

but it seems a scam listing to me... purposely generated

www.wnd.com...
heres a better article

craigslist seems to be main way of attracting employees

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are right. I may have posted this before. Last year I was working out of our corporate office. Out the window of my office, I could see a Mc Donalds. One day at about 11:30 AM I saw several vans from a local temp service pull into the parking lot and about 40 people got out. A few minutes later another van pulls up and the people in it start handing out signs and t-shirts. The people handing things out are wearing shirts from one of the local unions. At about 11:50 AM truck from two of the local television stations pull up and start setting up their cameras. The lead story on the Noon news was about a $15 an hour minimum wage protest, guess where the protest was at? At 12:15 PM the cameras had left, the protesters had given back the shirts and signs, boarded their vans, and left.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I live near St Louis. The paid protesters during the Ferguson troubles had rental housing and a stipend.
I recall that some big wig is funding protesters as a shake up to the status quo.

I do know from speaking with real local activists that they hate the paid protesters because they muddy the water.

And to anyone who questions the concept of a "paid protester"-they are considered actors.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That's crazy because there is also a McDonald's 1 block down the other way from where I work at, and they did pull in there right after they left the temp agency, people didn't get out though, they did the drive thru.

top topics

join