It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

97% a fact that anyone can look up, of the world conflicts today are all between Muslims and the countries they are trying to take over for Allah.

I do not see Islam as a religion of peace. It never was, its founder was not a peaceful man, he was a war monger, a fornicator, and if his youngest wife was nine it makes him a pedophile. Not one of his prophecies have come true. and he gives medical advice that no normal person would never give.

edit on 28-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

(post by SethTsaddik removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Please see previous message regarding bigots.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

97% a fact that anyone can look up, of the world conflicts today are all between Muslims and the countries they are trying to take over for Allah.

That's not a fact, and you don't even have a source.

I really hate calling people liars, but SERIOUSLY?

The majority of conflicts in the Middle East were started because of Jews invading and annexing Palestine, a land that wasn't theirs.

And believe me, the Arabs are getting the brown end of that stick daily.

Meanwhile, the US invaded Iraq, knowing that they had no wmd's but saying that they did to scare up support for invasion.

Do you not know anything, or are you a liar, I honestly can't tell?

Although 97℅... fact, that is DEFINITELY a lie, although I would believe you actually believe it, if not for the fact it is not believable.

Syria is a Russian/US proxy war.

Read a newspaper buddy. These are facts.

I do not see Islam as a religion of peace. It never was, its founder was not a peaceful man, he was a war monger, a fornicator, and if his youngest wife was nine it makes him a pedophile. Not one of his prophecies have come true. and he gives medical advice that no normal person would never give.

and

You don't see... light. Truth. A LOT of things.

Believe it or not your dislike of my religion, misguided though it is, is a compliment coming from you.

As for your "facts", who are you fooling besides yourself without realizing it?

Nobody but white supremacists says ignorant stuff like "Islam is responsible for 97% off all wars" except it's the Jews with them.

If Christians all thought like you you'd all be like white supremacists, but Christian supremacists instead.

Keep lying and denying being intolerant, or more correctly, a bigot.

That's not an insult, it's a fact. Sophistry will not change that.

Saying things not true because you hate a religion, is being a bigot. If it was a race you would be a racist, but it's a religion so you are only a bigot and full of hate.

I don't blame you, it's Pauline Christianity I blame. Your just a tool used by propagandists, Christian and in the media.

You would be a disgrace if you ever expressed such views in media though because even they draw the line at calling Islam a non peaceful religion.

Then again they are educated and in the know, you are still trying to figure out the Bible and have no time for facts and truth or acting decent as a human towards other religions.

I have no doubt you resent other religions for equally absurd reasons and only because I was so thorough in exposing Paul you want revenge.

You will not get it though.
edit on 28-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

here you go this from 2010 warsclerotic.com... this written only six years ago and given the current situation the additional wars are also Muslim based conflicts.

Also here is wikipedia which I hate to use but they show that most conflicts in the world are Muslim conflicts. en.wikipedia.org... Seems true Muslims fight while peaceful ones like you pray for their success, like you do five times a day when you pray for the success of allah's plan. Which if anyone researches the wars laid out by wikipedia they will learn that it is probably a lot higher than 97% these are mainly in Muslim countries and countries they are trying to over take.

See there is the white supremacist PC trying to shame me. No the true bigot is you and your bigotry against God Almighty MY Lord Jesus Christ.

No they are mainly UN ran wars. the Us was forced into war via UN resolutions even the war on Iraq. Soon that will change.

But you know your Imam was right if we give in to Islam by not supporting Israel, sending no troops to the ME do you think that will stop Islam from wanting the ultimate goal of allah world wide Islamic state? I throw not.

However my wife is of ethnic persuasion and my children are all mixed race

edit on 28-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I blame you for following the lies of men who wrote the Quran and the Hadith and other Islamic writings, which are all the rantings of corrupted human minds, like yours, all in the in the guise of religion, and claim your self a religion of peace, not one peaceful thing has come from you mouth since you joined this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I blame you for following the lies of men who wrote the Quran and the Hadith and other Islamic writings, which are all the rantings of corrupted human minds, like yours, all in the in the guise of religion, and claim your self a religion of peace, not one peaceful thing has come from you mouth since you joined this thread.

So, throughout the centuries...has "Christianity" been a religion of "peace"?
Let's see....the Native Americans come to mind, the Inquisition, the Witch hunts, pedophiles in the Catholic church, and too many others to mention.
Oh, and then we have a self proclaimed apostle that subjugates women under men (which has led to many women being abused by their husbands...you know...cause women need to "submit". (Though Jesus never treated women as less than men).
There are bad apples in EVERY religion, Chester. I have met many Muslims who are not violent, nor do they want to lop off "infidels" head's. You don't think that maybe, just MAYBE, we are all being "played" by the TPTB? I mean, most of these "terrorists" have been put in power or maintained with weapons by our own government.
This world is basically manipulated by those who want us to fight one another. The Bible is a prime example of that. There is truth in it...mixed with lies. That's why you see so much division between people who argue about it.
Christians even argue about what it's true meaning is. Can you even SEE that?
The Bible ALSO has rantings of corrupted human minds (one namely being "Saul of Tarsus"). Oh, and it's all in the guise of "religion". THAT' IS what the Bible does. It causes DIVISION. Look at the division here.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I suppose it was a matter of time before I lost my cool.

Apologies ATS, I should have stuck with ignoring lies and not responded.

You have to understand, patience is by no means permanent and while I don't necessarily retract anything (which was done, appropriately I suppose, regardless).

I would only appreciate the same consideration when Muslims are slandered as terrorists, which I am certain ATS knows is not true and hate speech, but it's your site and your choice.

But I do apologise.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This is the topic..

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

Let's please discuss it....and STOP derailing the thread!!
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Jesus Christ started the movement we today call Christianity. The reason for its start is because in John 17 He prays for those who would hear the words of the Apostles and believe. Jesus knowing that hi kingdom was not ready to be established because of the rejection he received of his own brethren.

He calls Paul after the original 11 plus the one did not go any further than Samaria at that time to preach the Kingdom nor were they baptizing in the name of the Father the Son and of the Holy Ghost But only in the name of Jesus. This was because there was not going to be a earthly kingdom right away.

He then calls Paul, who had all the signs of an apostle, 1) he was called by Jesus personally Acts 9, 2) he had tongues, healings, raising the dead sign proof he was an apostle. Paul was the one who first called them Christians in Antioch Caesarea and it was unto him given revelation by Jesus to do expounded teaching of al that Jesus taught except that works of the law (seeing there would be no Israel or kingdom to attach the law too).

John 17:20-26 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
Acts 8:14-17, 25 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. . . And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.
Acts 9:3-7 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Acts 9:27 But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.
Acts 20:9 -12 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed. And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.
Acts 13:1-4 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.
Acts 13:9-11 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
Acts 28:8 And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
1 Corinthians 3:16, 19 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
The last few verses show the answered prayer of Jesus as found in John 17 that the believers would all be in him and he is in them and as he is in the Father.
edit on 30-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Paul's epistles may be responsible for the RCC, Protestantism and all modern forms of Christianity may be based on his ranting nonsense:

But Paul himself was a nobody with a pen, who butchered the Tanakh at every quote stringing together sometimes five different books individual quotes as if they were written that way.

The problem is Christianity doesn't know Jesus teachings or understand the spiritual significance, can control nobody with the free thinking teachings of Christ and need the nonsensical writings under the name of Paul to make their own doctrines.

When something makes no sense like the Pauline epistles you can say it means anything because it actually says nothing.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Jesus Christ started the movement we today call Christianity

Is Jesus a "Christian", Chester? Cause, Jesus never stood for anything remotely "Christian". He stood for His FATHER. That's about it. His Father was not the same "god' the Jews worshipped and followed. It wasn't just the Pharisee's or the Sadducee's. It was a totally foreign God that NO one had known. NO ONE. Only the Son of Man knew Him. He even said so.
So, who is written of in the OT? Well, my take on it is, it's two voices. One of the Most High...and one of the imposter.
Not only that, but Paul continued the fallacy of YHWH and took the imposter voice into the NT.
That's exactly why there is so much division in the religion of "Christendom" we see today.
You have yet to answer to WHY there is so much division. WHO caused that? You keep blaming it on men. Men who tampered with the Bible. Though, you also say that God promised to "preserve His WORD to all generations". Apparently, that "god" is inept, because it HAS been tampered with, abundantly. We have many versions of the "said bible" today. So, while you say God would not allow "his WORD" to be tampered with....
common folk have to figure out just which version is correct. Correct?
So, I guess God did allow "his word" to be tampered with.
What is your explanation for that? Chester?

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join