It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ROTFLMFO!!!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU BESTED ME! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

HE DID.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Malocchio

I already proved as many as four times there are two to three witnesses of scripture that proved you were wrong. I showed the context of the sciptures you claimed supported your opinions and you failed. One of them was the baptism of fire you so eagerly seek to have, the other was the 12 disciples were representatives of Israel while one was said to be a Canaanite. A real Jew would never let himself be called a Canaanite, just ask one. That Paul was the Beast when he bade no one to take the mark ever and that he was dead long before revelation was written.

It has been established by the witness your words are not true more than three times, and by the witness of two or three your words of falsehood have been established. the two or three witnesses has been around since Moses and it is still in affect. I will let the scriptures speak their witness against you. I need not speak any more on your errors. for those posts are here in this thread for anyone to read.

Mt 18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
2Co 13:1 ¶ This [is] the third [time] I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

NAME Paul's "two or three witnesses". (esp. the one's for his supposed conversion on the road to Damascus)
edit on 20-10-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A reply to Chester John..............

I asked.....

Then, why did Jesus tell His disciples to take HIS message (meaning Jesus') to the WHOLE WORLD?
Who taught you that the Kingdom gospel was only for Israel? It couldn't have been from Jesus...cause He said it was for everyone.

Can you answer this question? You have so far ignored it....as you do many others.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

It is more than a book it is his words to which he placed a promise in psalm 12:6,7 to preserve those words.

It is up to us to find it.

Really now? Guess god likes to play hide and seek with his "word", as well, lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Nope wrong again the Lord Jesus Christ is my saviour.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

1 Corinthians 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

You see it is God who put me in Christ and thre I be. It is not Paul.

You put to much on Paul with your vain imaginations.

For Paul did not put me in Christ the Holy Ghost did it was not Paul who saved me but Christ the Saviour of al men.

The only credit Pau will have is that he was the messenger from Christ to bear witness of the gospel of the grace of God for all mankind today. And even that he will give the gory to god and not himself.

You have judged Paul and not given room or God too. Thereby by which judgement you use so shall it be meted unto you.

edit on 21-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You put to much on Paul with your vain imaginations.

That would be you, not me. Who did you just quote to back up your belief system?

For Paul did not put me in Christ the Holy Ghost did it was not Paul who saved me but Christ the Saviour of al men.

Jesus doesn't "put you in Christ". He taught us to do as He did. Jesus always spoke the Father's Words and did the Father's works. Even Jesus didn't take credit for what He said or did.....He always pointed back to His Father.

Paul never stopped bragging on himself, and putting the true apostles down. He also didn't teach anything that Jesus taught. Paul's "gospel" was "his gospel".....not the good news of the Kingdom of God, which had come and the Son of Man taught.

The only credit Pau will have is that he was the messenger from Christ to bear witness of the gospel of the grace of God for all mankind today. And even that he will give the gory to god and not himself.

I don't think Paul is going to get any credit, otherwise Jesus would have mentioned him in the list of the 12 in Revelation.
Instead, Jesus pegged him as the one's the Ephesians did good to see through and reject.
Paul takes the glory away from Jesus and the Father constantly.....it's why the only person you quote is Paul. See? That's how Paul stole the true message of Jesus. Pauline Christians can't "hear" Jesus....just Paul.
Anyway, if it makes you happy, then so be it. Good luck, Chester.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

sorry to inform you but the Holy Ghost baptized me into Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Now where is your verse where Jesus talks about baptizing us into his body.

Jesus called Paul after his ascension, something you deny.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

sorry to inform you but the Holy Ghost baptized me into Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Now where is your verse where Jesus talks about baptizing us into his body.

Jesus called Paul after his ascension, something you deny.

No, Jesus said He would send "the Comforter" ( Holy Spirit), to REMIND those who are His what HE TAUGHT, not what Paul taught.

Jesus did not call Paul. You know how I am sure of that? Because PAUL doesn't teach what Jesus taught. So, whatever spirit filled Paul (deception), fills Pauline Christians, too.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Two things, One kingdom Gospel and the Gospel f the grace of God are not the same. the general rule is things that are different are not the same.

Just because God changes his plan and sets Israel aide, as to provoke them to jealousy does not mean Jesus did not call Paul.

You see the difference but instead of seeing the for what they are God's will for different times You see them as God not being able to keep his word pure and preserved, and allowing a lie to be perpetrated. yet your only proof are out of context verses and puffed up opinions.

Where is your verse that Jesus would put us into his Body?

Where is Israels comforter today? Not with Israel that is for sure.

But Christ has given us his spirit which is our earnest until the day of or redemption (the gathering) Eph 1:13.

That there lay in yor other problem you don't believe any of God's word delivered us by Paul to be true (except when you want to use it to attack Paul.)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Peace and love ! You are a loving soul matrixsurvivor and bless your big figurative heart ! You have alot of children and also bless their big figurative hearts ! I do not like country music , but you like it obviously !
The bible is not to be taken literally PERIOD ! if any spiritual being takes the bible literally , they are mentally retarded and they are to be loathed as they are using the bible to bully the loving , to profit from ther suffering ! I am a loving soul and i expose the unloving bullies every chance i get and i get many chances and i take them every time ! The teachings of jesus is the only way to enlightenment , but do not take them literally as you will miss the spiritual meanings ! I highly recommend the sophia of jesus christ and the gospel of thomas , but do not take it literally ! All religion is sun , moon and star worship in the sky , which is astrology ! It is all in the mind and love is the only way to end all mankinds troubles and love is the only way to save the self and each other ! No materialist can decieve my mind !
Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Where is your verse that Jesus would put us into his Body?

There isn't one, Chester. Which is my point exactly. You are leaning on a false apostle to show you the way to Heaven...rather than the ONE who came to show us.

Here....maybe this will help.

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you." John 14:26

So, guess Jesus sent the "Comforter" (which isn't a HIM, but a SHE)....to teach YOU all the things that JESUS said. Not Paul, Chester....Jesus. That's the purpose of the Holy Spirit....she is to be are "truth barometer". If it doesn't match up to Jesus' words...then we are not to listen to it.
You know...kinda like when Jesus said, "MY sheep know my voice...and will not listen to ANOTHER". (Paul would be "another).

OR....you can go on this out of Matthew..."And this GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM shall be preached IN THE WHOLE WORLD for a WITNESS to the nations, and then the end shall come." (that's Matthew 24:14)

NOW....if you want to Hem and Haw over verses taken out of context, then do yourself a favor and read that whole chapter. You see, in that chapter, Jesus warned of false prophets who would lead MANY astray (did you catch MANY?).

Who do you think has lead MANY astray from the KINGDOM GOSPEL that JESUS said would be preached TO THE WHOLE WORLD????
That would be your boy Paul.

But, it's your choice, Chester.....you can listen to Jesus, or Paul....or heck, you can listen to your favorite guru teacher or pastor.
However, Jesus promised that in order for the "Comforter"/"Holy Spirit" to be sent to us, He would have to return to the Father.
Jesus does not LIVE in you, or me, or anyone. Jesus is back with the Father. THAT is why the Holy Spirit was sent to us. The Holy Spirit (once again...not a HIM), is here. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of TRUTH, Chester. She is the one who shows us what is truth and what is a lie....she is the one who reminds us of the Son's teachings and message.

Jesus didn't need a creep like Paul to replace anything.
The true disciples/apostles that Jesus chose, only repeated what HE TAUGHT THEM WHILE SPENDING 3 1/2 years with him!
Why on earth do you think He did that?? You know, CHOSE a certain group of men?? To TEACH THEM THE TRUTH OF God's Kingdom and the TRUTH of the Kingdom being "within you".

Jesus was MURDERED because He "bore witness to the TRUTH".

John 18:37

37 Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

Did you catch that? Those who are of the TRUTH hear HIS VOICE. Not Paul's, not anyone's....just HIS.

What truth did Jesus come to testify of, man? Do you even know? Maybe if you'd listen to HIM, you would.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Peace and love ! Jesus was and still is not the father ! Jesus was and still is the most loving soul ever to walk the earth ! Chester john ! Why do you use the name jesus to cover the guilt of your past wrongs ? Chester john you and others like you are not going to get away with it as you can escape anywhere in the world , but you can never escape your mind !

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysticalmetalhippie

Peace and love ! You are a loving soul matrixsurvivor and bless your big figurative heart ! You have alot of children and also bless their big figurative hearts ! I do not like country music , but you like it obviously !
The bible is not to be taken literally PERIOD ! if any spiritual being takes the bible literally , they are mentally retarded and they are to be loathed as they are using the bible to bully the loving , to profit from ther suffering ! I am a loving soul and i expose the unloving bullies every chance i get and i get many chances and i take them every time ! The teachings of jesus is the only way to enlightenment , but do not take them literally as you will miss the spiritual meanings ! I highly recommend the sophia of jesus christ and the gospel of thomas , but do not take it literally ! All religion is sun , moon and star worship in the sky , which is astrology ! It is all in the mind and love is the only way to end all mankinds troubles and love is the only way to save the self and each other ! No materialist can decieve my mind !

You always make me smile, MMH. You really do.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Peace and love ! Bless your big figurative heart ! The holy ghost of love and truth is not a he or a she ! The holy ghost of love and truth is the the comforter that teaches truth ! The holy ghost of love and truth is with me and therefore our father is with me , spiritually , not physically ! GOD is the supreme spiritual being and the supreme spiritual beings consciousness , the creator of all of souls , the source of all love and truth ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Peace and love ! Bless your big figurative heart ! The holy ghost of love and truth is not a he or a she ! The holy ghost of love and truth is the the comforter that teaches truth ! The holy ghost of love and truth is with me and therefore our father is with me , spiritually , not physically ! GOD is the supreme spiritual being and the supreme spiritual beings consciousness , the creator of all of souls , the source of all love and truth ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

You are a sweet soul, bro. I get a kick out of you, lol.
Yea, we've been lied to so much in this crazy matrix of a world. There is SOMETHING bigger and better and more loving that I think any of us can comprehend. I've experienced it, him, her, whatever. It's just good.
I spent too many years caught up in Christianity/religion. Jesus is the only One who makes any sense...and I think TPTB even "tweaked" much of His story and words, too. However, if you are listening to that Spirit of Truth...you can decipher what's good and what's evil.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Peace and love ! I was also spiritually blind , deaf and dumb before i turned to love and truth and took full responsibility of my life ( mind ) ! I became enlightened over 5 years ago without coersion or force ! I went through a lot of suffering to get to this point ! I earned my way back to the kingdom of heaven , which is a state of mind , not of the world ! The evil spiritual beings of the masonic disorder do not want us to acheive this state of mind ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Peace and love ! I was also spiritually blind , deaf and dumb before i turned to love and truth and took full responsibility of my life ( mind ) ! I became enlightened over 5 years ago without coersion or force ! I went through a lot of suffering to get to this point ! I earned my way back to the kingdom of heaven , which is a state of mind , not of the world ! The evil spiritual beings of the masonic disorder do not want us to acheive this state of mind ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

I hear ya. This world will bring some serious suffering on you. I'm so glad you've found peace. I really am. Like I said, you are a good soul. Take care and keep doing what brings you that peace.
. Oh, and thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Peace and love ! Jesus was and still is not the father ! Jesus was and still is the most loving soul ever to walk the earth ! Chester john ! Why do you use the name jesus to cover the guilt of your past wrongs ? Chester john you and others like you are not going to get away with it as you can escape anywhere in the world , but you can never escape your mind !

You just made my day, I love the way you think!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I am Sorry but you do not believe God preserved his words to this Generation as promised in Psalm 12:6&7.

Therefore you cannot be sure any of your bible is accurate and true. You cannot even know if Jesus is a real person because he could be just made up. You cannot even know for sure you are saved and going to heaven. Or that the comforter is the Holy Ghost it could be a blanket. As far as your own words go, the Bible is corrupt and you are left to define what is true and what is not.

Literally you are making your self god in deciding what is true and what is not when it comes to the Bible.

So therefore you argue and debate from a standpoint that is weak and beggarly. You minus well just make up anything you want, oh wait you already have, and try and live by it.

So don't quote your corrupt bible that cannot be true to me in support of your corrupt teachings.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

What! You are a hippie that much is for sure.

I have no guilt of my past. If I did I would not even be and advocate for the preserved word of God.

Escape? My question to you is

Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

I escape from sin when God helps me to by making a way of escape for me.

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

My mind, My mind is the mind of Christ, and it is by this mind I know the word of God

1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

2Cor 13:11 ¶ Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join