It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Paul Invent Christianity?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ChesterJohn,
Can you please try and elaborate on how treating women as subservient is holy and righteous? Or, how killing an innocent being for other's sins is holy and righteous? Or, how killing indiscriminately for the slightest infraction, is holy and righteous? Or, committing genocide is holy and righteous?
I would really like to know your explanation for those things, since you believe the Father condoned, ordered, and did those things.

Here's a reminder to you on what is "righteous".

"he is a good, righteous man, I am sure" ·
synonyms: good · virtuous · upright · upstanding · decent · ethical ·

edit on 5-10-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

originally posted by: mysticalmetalhippie
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Peace and love ! The letter killeth but the spirit gives life ! The bible is not to be taken literally ! We are all spiritual beings , not physical bodies ! The bible is corrupted with communist foot notes and the sayings of jesus are barely there and the sayings that are left are watered down figurativelly ! Again , i very highly recommend enlightenment to all loving souls ! Enlightenment means to lighten the mind and this is what the illusionati do not want us to acheive , because they cannot control us if we acheive this state of mind ! The illusionati have lost all their love , truth , empathy , sympathy etc..... ! Illumination breaks the cycle of reincarnation for each soul ! Materialists cannot acheive illumination , only spiritualists can ! No one owns us ! We are all here to learn to love one another and live by the truth ! Confirmation is far more profitible than conformity ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

Dude...I really like and appreciate you.

“If you love those loving you, of what credit is it to you? For even the sinners love those loving them.
But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, 28 to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you.
On the contrary, continue to love your enemies and to do good and to lend without hoping for anything back; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind toward the unthankful and wicked. 36 Continue being merciful, just as your Father is merciful." -Jesus Christ, the Messiah and Son of Jehovah God, who is the Most High he's speaking of as merciful and kind toward the unthankful and wicked, including those who speak badly of Jehovah, the Most High and judge Him as being cruel and/or evil:
“Moreover, stop judging, and you will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned. Keep on forgiving, and you will be forgiven." -excerpts from Jesus' sermon on the mount, Luke 6:27-37

edit on 6-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

from what I can tell you are lost and confused and being misled. Nothing more I can do to lead you aright in God being powerful enough to give you a preserved Bible for today because of your unbelief.

What does the Bible say about accusing people of being in error? "...lest you be judged."

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

My sister is in a church that doesn't let women preach to men. I have told her about Paul and I showed her so much incontrovertible evidence that she said she knows Paul wasn't a true Apostle.

That was a major step for her, but she fought until I convinced her but she just ignores it because that's her community. I tried joining and they refused to baptize me until I did and said certain things that I didn't believe so I baptized myself.

I don't care what anyone says but I have felt the presence of the Holy Spirit ever since.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Pauline questions all boil down to this:

The enemy of Judaism (Rome) acquired the story from the Jews who followed the Messiah of Heaven and earth and from the Jews who killed him.

The second Latin Catholic Christianity emerged it decided it's major theologian was the enemy of the Jewish Messianics and the Jerusalem Church.

To gain authority James, Peter and John were all left to the back of the New Testament and Revelation was a warning about Paul, the Sadducees/Pharisees and Rome are the 3 beasts.

Catholicism, Imperialism and Militant Zealots.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Jesus didn't represent JHVH, HE is JEHOVAH LORD GOD Almighty

The trinity is another false teaching, much like the fake Paul/Saul

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here is a good Paul quote if you are showing his arrogance:

Philemon 3:5-6

" As for the Law, I was a Pharisee; as working for religion, I was a persecutor of the Church; as far as the Law can make you perfect, I was faultless."

In other words Paul is saying he never violated the Law and is blameless and was as perfect as one can be. Basically saying that he is Top Dog no matter what he does.

He never apologizes for killing Christians and actually boasts about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Now you will have to wait your turn in court to accuse him.

Why wait when god is omniscient and omnipresent? The accusation against Jehovah has been made countless times, like Zeus (that he was fashioned after) their power has waned. They are nothing, they are irrelevant to Man who is made in the creators image.
I will say it if others haven't already in this thread - Jehovah you are an imposter. Any who call on you are misled. You are a cruel jealous petty Canaanite mountain "lofty" god. Your time is over. Your grip on mankind is finished. We see through you and your blood filled cruel ways. You are anathema to Humankind.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

And Paul was to say the least a fifth columnist who infiltrated and subverted a novel Jewish sect for Rome's purposes.

www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

God Created Christianity like it or lump it.

If only it were that simple. the Gnostics saw otherwise. The demiurge imposter is the "gospel" you spread!. We have the writings to show. We're no longer living in an age where the bible was written in Latin and the priests could pull the cloth over our eyes. LIKE IT OR LUMP IT

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

God Created Christianity like it or lump it.

If only it were that simple. the Gnostics saw otherwise. The demiurge imposter is the "gospel" you spread!. We have the writings to show. We're no longer living in an age where the bible was written in Latin and the priests could pull the cloth over our eyes. LIKE IT OR LUMP IT

Right on!!!

I have the Nag Hammadi scriptures in pbck and hardcover, the hardcover is usually over 100$ and I got one for 26$!!!

I also have the Pistis Sophia, a rare book with the 12 Apostles and 7 women in a theological discussion about the repentance of Sophia and the next book I'm getting is the Bruce Codex/Books of Jeu.

Gnostic theology is superior to Catholic/Christian and was a perceived threat that Iranaeus was obsessed with eliminating.

I wish the writings of Elxasai survived.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Im sorry my friends...

But this wasn't meant to be a podium for preaching...

edit on 6-10-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

A very valid point, the misogyny of Paul is quite telling. It also speak heaps as to why the Bible glorifies blood and blood sacrifices. No mother who has gone through childbirth would see life as so cheap.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Peace and love to you, dare I say its not for me to call myself or others "enlightened". Too much of a slippery slope to Churchism amd Popism

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Thank you - a timely reminder that I revisit the Pistis Sophia. I have never heard of Elxasai - you have me curious...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Come now Akragon, we are merely discoursing, we have no need of converts. Each person must find their own Light in this world.
Like children and with the innocence of heart that Jesus talked about we will put this demiurge away once and for all.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Malocchio

Thank you - a timely reminder that I revisit the Pistis Sophia. I have never heard of Elxasai - you have me curious...

The Elxasaites or Elchasaites were a mystical branch of Christianity similar to the Ebionites the were deemed heretical.

You can read about them at sacredtexts.com Ante-nicene fathers. Iranaeus I think.

Elchasai means hidden God.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Jesus Christ, the Messiah and Son of Jehovah God, who is the Most High he's speaking of as merciful and kind toward the unthankful and wicked, including those who speak badly of Jehovah, the Most High and judge Him as being cruel and/or evil:

Jehovah (YHWH) is not the Most High. YHWH was not merciful and kind towards anyone. The MOST HIGH is, though.

Paul wasn't either. He was too busy talking about himself and promoting his false gospel...and cursing those who didn't believe him.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

read other peoples mail much?

the reply was not to you
edit on 6-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

from what I can tell you are lost and confused and being misled. Nothing more I can do to lead you aright in God being powerful enough to give you a preserved Bible for today because of your unbelief.

What does the Bible say about accusing people of being in error? "...lest you be judged."

Jesus made the same judgement toward those who were mistaken. What I can't follow his example. I thought you were all for following Jesus.

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

but never the less

1 Corinthians 2:15 ]/b]But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

edit on 6-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join