It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz Grills Panel on Hillary's Classified Emails - September 12, 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I watched the hearing a few times now. These are high-functioning representatives, very much unlike the usual clown party we are used to in DC.

At 26m, the introductions of the witnesses is priceless. Nothing but frowns all around.

I used the video as background while I was working on my own Right-to-Know projects.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Not a happy face.

The intros are at 26m into the hearing, not a specific video. Worth looking for though....

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Maybe this has always been the supposition and I just didn't realize, I know I am not the smartest tool in the shed. Is it possible the the only reason the FBI is trying to cover up for her is because they recognized the amount of leverage they would or will have if she was to get elected? Meaning they just wanted political capital in the future, and weren't being directed from an outside source or somehow blackmailed in order to cooperate by Clinton?

Obviously I am pretty deep in Conspiracy zone here but is this entirely probable to anyone else?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

of course , the FBI since its induction has been a tool for political movers and shakers , LBJ used them , J .Edgar hoover used them to do dirty work.

Spooks man .

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think that idea is sound.

I wonder where is all the crypto-dirt on Trump, is it reserved for after election?

It doesn't make sense strategy wise, if you had dirt on both candidates, you'd want to kill off the stronger candidate so you could most easily have your way with the weaker when elected.

Could that be what we see in this saga? Trump could have been mortally wounded early on if hackers have high-level dirt on him. Hillary, with the whole of the corrupt world behind her, seems like a harder target, yet here she is failing miserably.

As wild and insane as this election seems, I take a lot at face value. For the record, I went to an early Trump rally, and it's like Charles Krauthammer said, like a rock concert. I think he will SLAY Hillary.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think that idea is sound.

I wonder where is all the crypto-dirt on Trump, is it reserved for after election?

It doesn't make sense strategy wise, if you had dirt on both candidates, you'd want to kill off the stronger candidate so you could most easily have your way with the weaker when elected.

Could that be what we see in this saga? Trump could have been mortally wounded early on if hackers have high-level dirt on him. Hillary, with the whole of the corrupt world behind her, seems like a harder target, yet here she is failing miserably.

As wild and insane as this election seems, I take a lot at face value. For the record, I went to an early Trump rally, and it's like Charles Krauthammer said, like a rock concert. I think he will SLAY Hillary.

Hard to tell what the feds are up to and what theses politicians are selling . Let hope Trump is able to pull off a the win , otherwise we are in big trouble .

I am not a fan of trump or Clinton but if i had to pick the lessor of two evils ...well then

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: sputniksteve

of course , the FBI since its induction has been a tool for political movers and shakers , LBJ used them , J .Edgar hoover used them to do dirty work.

Spooks man .

Yes it seems obvious to me all of the sudden. I had been working under the assumption that she had something on someone in the FBI, or that some shadow figure made a call to Comey and said "She gets a pass" or something similar where the FBI was in an unfavorable position to start with.

Now it seems like the opposite and they thought they had the Goose but it turns out the goose was too big for their cart. Now I can't help but wonder if they will kick it out or kick out something else to make room.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

You mean Rep Jason Chaffetz the guy whose email address is at Gmail.com?

You mean Trey Gowdy, the guy whose email address is on his own campaign server?

Yeah, they seem trustworthy in regard to email security.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Kapusta

You mean Rep Jason Chaffetz the guy whose email address is at Gmail.com?

You mean Trey Gowdy, the guy whose email address is on his own campaign server?

Yeah, they seem trustworthy in regard to email security.

You must be a Hillary supporter.

I don't believe these two gents are the ones being investigated are they? I am sure if they were part of some "email" wrong doing Hillary's fed henchmen would be all over them. Conducting /handling classified government material on a priviate non government server is the issue here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join