It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Lists Are You On?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What Government list are you on?

Does it bother you that the rumor's of a growing police state in America, seem to be unfolding before your eyes...

No Fly lists:

Terrorist lists:

Sex Offender Lists:....ect....ect...how many more lists are there?

I know most sheriff offices keep records of gun owners on file???

What will happen to American's on these lists if martial law is declared???:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well I have guns but i sure as hell arent on any gun owners list

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
so do you see some of these lists as bad? i personally don't see a sex offenders list nor gun owners list as bad. if it'll help solve crimes by comparison and/or radius, i don't see these lists as bad because they benefit society as a whole rather than for an individual. sure individualism is a quality that each and everyone of us would like, but everyone conforms one way or another.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am a registered democtrate, a card carrying member of the ACLU and a frequent flyer to web pages such as this.

I bet that has gotten me onto a list or 2.

Did i mention that I also stand with the women in black and attend peace marches?

www.womeninblack.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
All the lists you mentioned are there to stop people from murdering (terrorism is murder too) and raping other people. Nothing wrong with that.

If the police didn't know who the criminals were, they'd never be able to catch them.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well inst a sex offender list a good thing? i wouldnt want to live next to a person that has been convicted of something like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How bout the "do not call" list?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Oops ...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Better to be on a watch list than some bloated freaking mailing list. I made that mistake once and got a couple hundred emails in like the course of 24 hours, I almost died when I saw the inbox. As for sex offender lists, tis a good thing, people need to be aware when some whackjob pedophile moves in next to thier little kids; dispite our wishing they could reform, many times crimes are comitted by known offenders but couldnt be linked before laws such as Megan's Law.

top topics

join