It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive Report: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease, Doctor Confirms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

www.infowars.com...

Dr. Ted Noel joins Gary Franchi to examine the facts of Hillary’s critical and debilitating medical crisis.
“Through Dr. Noel’s astute observations, and relying on over 30 years in the medical field, he has concluded that Hillary Clinton is exhibiting the classic signs that point to Parkinson’s Disease,” the video states.

The report kind of meshes everything together...if she does have a problem swallowing properly and excess fluids are getting into her lungs (hence constant coughing or water drinking) as well as side effects from the -Levodopa drug to alleviate Parkinson's symptoms...well, I have a feeling that she her health is going to be going down FAST!

Btw...ever wonder why she is always nodding/BOBBING almost constantly? This is not normal body language of a normal healthy person...

edit on 9/13/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011 That's SO NOT TRUE,,,she actually has "barkinsons disease" ,,,,don't you guys know anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,kidding,,she wont go on that stage with Trump,,,she WILL NOT !

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Someone saying something in a YouTube video is not the same as a doctor confirming it. Besides, no real doctor would (or could) make that diagnosis unless they had personally treated her.

Clickbait garbage.

edit on 9/12/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The video was put into the mega thread yesterday and I believe that the Hillary campaign possibly her personal doctor has said it's BS..

At this moment in time she seems about as trustworthy as a Chocolate fireguard.

I think the presentation is well thought out and the information is logical, something that Hillary supports are not...

What does it matter, they hook her up to a f#cking machine and wheel her to the finish line at this stage. If the American public want to believe she is fit for office that is up to them but expect the VP to take over shortly after the election..

On another note you have about as much chance of seeing her and Trump debate as you have of me turning into a solid Gold Dildo powered by sun spots...

RA
edit on 12-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added cock joke..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In each case , Hillary loses neuromotor control , her head and neck stiffens and is toward the back.
Add to that head injury , blood clots on the brain , bouts of coughing.
Not hard to figure out folks

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
a reply to: Skywatcher2011 That's SO NOT TRUE,,,she actually has "barkinsons disease" ,,,,don't you guys know anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,kidding,,she wont go on that stage with Trump,,,she WILL NOT !

All Donald Trump has to do is speak/talk REALLY LOUD in the debate with Hillary just to ensure she goes into seizure...all he has to do is act like this and HC will be toast:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Sad to see ATS posters citing Infowars.

Feels bad, man.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Someone saying something in a YouTube video is not the same as a doctor confirming it. Besides, no real doctor would (or could) make that diagnosis unless they had personally treated her.

Clickbait garbage.
I despise Hillary but I feel the same way about Trump but you are absolutely correct. OP title is very misleading.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
....I believe that the Hillary campaign possibly her personal doctor has said it's BS..

Hillary's theme is about lying to the American people...and so the closest to her also follow her lies to the American people...plus personal doctors still have to respect patient's right to health confidentiality.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011 HAHAHA I know right,,,man I just don't see her having the stones to face him, the democrats and their optics wont be in a safe space. lol

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

“I am a medical doctor with 36 years of experience, but I am not Hillary Clinton’s treating physician, so I can’t claim that what I’m about to tell you is a conclusive diagnosis.”

Hardly confirmed.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow, all these threads make her look like a walking brain disease factory. She has some issues that seem to be kinda bad but I think it is more of a seizure disorder than parkinsons. When acetylcholine is high and out of balance with a low dopamine level, it is an indicator of parkinsons disease. The other way, too high dopamine and not enough acetylcholine and it increases risk of Alzheimer disease and dementia. For dementia risk you drink coffee, for Parkinssons you drink dcaf.

There are other factors like too high copper levels for alzheimers and too much calcium on a continuous basis doesn't help things either.

I am still not voting for Hillary no matter what, she does not seem to be an honest person, she might be practicing for the big deceivers job when she leaves this world. They probably will have Trump overlooking the competition for the job.
edit on 12-9-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Feels bad, man.

Honestly though they have been on top of this for a while, maybe they where just shooting into the dark but at the state of play at the moment they have knocked it out the park. They are spot on.

RA

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Absolute garbage, should be in the hoax bin.

www.snopes.com...

While Pinsky's speculation was that Clinton suffers from brain damage, a later entrant in the armchair diagnosis field, Dr. Ted Noel of Orlando, Florida, claimed he could prove via cherry-picked news articles, photos, and video clips of the candidate that she likely suffers from Parkinson's disease.

"Noel's 16-minute video, titled "Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed," starts with this disclaimer: I am a medical doctor with 36 years of experience, but I am not Hillary Clinton's treating physician, so I can't claim that what I'm about to tell you is a conclusive diagnosis."

Nevertheless, at the end of a litany of hearsay, conjecture, and conspiracy theories Noel states, flat out: "Hillary Clinton has advanced Parkinson's disease."

Total tripe.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Doctors have told Hillary that too much head movement could break loose a BLOOD CLOT and lodge into one of the undamaged portions of her brain. She apparently doesn't listen to any of her Doctors' advice..including staying away from people while carrying pneumonia!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Loads page thinking maybe she released more medical info....

Sees youtube links and infowars...

Can you not just post this crap. How many more fake diagnosis from random doctors are we going to have to get through this election?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Doctors have told Hillary that too much head movement could break loose a BLOOD CLOT and lodge into one of the undamaged portions of her brain. She apparently doesn't listen to any of her Doctors' advice..including staying away from people while carrying pneumonia!

Hillary actually listening to someone telling her what to do? Come on, that is just the way she is.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Check exhibit B (nodding YT video) in my OP...do you think a few more clots got loose?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Feels bad, man.

Bob forbid someone posts a site biased against all the leftist pro-PC pro-Hillary Bias. What a tragedy. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

InfoWars is the Alter-net or Salon of the right, talking the extreme bias.
I wouldn't expect any of those sites to be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join