It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary Sick or perhaps Handcuffed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

She was in cuffs. Or else why would it look that way?
This is unprecedented.
edit on Ram91316v47201600000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
From oz here so no horse in this race..
From the original video released it looks to me the women helping Hillary on her left quickly throws whatever makes the clanging sound just before cradling her back.
Great sleight of hand!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
As a police officer from the UK viewing that I can say, in the absence of being able to actually see any handcuffs, she looks 100% to be handcuffed to the rear. Even the way she is held through the arm by staff suggests this. Great spot!!

edit on 13-9-2016 by kuraijanai2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It looks like she is having a seizure.

The body language of the "staff" or SS is weird...at minimum this was not abnormal to them. They have dealt with this scenario or expected it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

From what I have heard people talking about the entire incident for leaving was confusing and violated ss protocol by not having the vehicle in place and ready to go. That would support the "sudden and unexpected departure" comments. Also notice in the video that when they had to put her in the van her detail formed a barrier.

The reaction, as you noted, seems to be "they have dealt with it before". When a principle goes down like that, if unexpected and unplanned for, I would imagine the response being something more than what we saw.

Has anyone located the big black guy that always seems to be by her side with the "medication pen"?
edit on 13-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The aliens found out she was going to spill the beans on them sk the big dude who is always with her (alien btw) injected her with alien juice and then they bundled her off for reprogramming.
You see most hate her but history will remember her as a victim and the eventual hero of the upcoming critter alien human war.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have no idea what forum to drop this in, so this will do for now.

I know the video of Hillary being sick has been looked at a lot on here and even the curiosity of what may have fell from her pants as well. I myself like others have been focused on her sickness and the heat stroke causing that etc..

Thing is, the more I have looked at the different angle of the same video which is below, I have found myself wondering why were her hands behind her back like that, and why were those "Helping" her seemingly a bit callous about it. They really didn't seem to be overly concerned with helping her gently if that makes sense.

So, back to why her hands are behind her back. She had a fence and also the pillar right behind her to support herself. Seems to me that would be the normal thing to do, to reach out for that support even if someone is trying to hold you up. I also think if I was trying to hold someone up, I wouldn't have their arms tucked behind them like that either.

Now this is just me and how it appears to me, but it almost looks to me like she may be handcuffed? I know this is going out on a limb here, but seriously, give it a look. It would explain some of the roughness in her treatment as far as her helpers go.

I couldn't figure out why there was only one person seeming to be trying to hold her up while waiting. If she was really have a heat moment and about to pass out, don't you think there would have been a person on each side helping her?

Ive been trying to find some footage of her actually walking up to the van. From what I have read they had to wait a few minutes because she wasn't expected to go yet. I can only find this bit of footage that all have seen already. Id love if someone else could find some footage from before this point.

I have nothing invested in the politics of posting this. I think they are both crooks and am not voting either way. I just couldn't put my finger on the why of something didn't seem right with the picture.

Perhaps that sound of something dropping was a key maybe? I don't know, but seriously give it a look again and see if she looks like a person handcuffed to you.]

Well; here is another 'out there' theory.

Hillary is not actually Hillary but her clone instead. 2-3 years ago I heard a 'whistle-blower' on project Camelot say these people at the top have clones but the clones can suffer from some problems and they are not always easy to control.

It might account for all the odd behaviors.

Perhaps the real Hillary is dead or is resting up before dash to the finish line.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The lady (I forget her name) who is a spitting image of Hillary, and suggested to be the person we saw exit Chelsea's apartment, addressed that rumor on twitter.

She was 3k miles away in LA filming a short parody that also included look alike's for Bill, Barack and his wife.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Does anyone find it strange with all the news this incident has had about it, there aren't videos or pictures of her arriving at Chelsea's? I would think there had to be some paparazzi hanging around there for a just in case moment concerning Chelsea if anything.

I mean if that van rolled up and all the people in it and the SS accompanying it all the sudden appeared on the street out of nowhere, seems there should be some type of photo or video captured of it don't you think?

That would be big bucks for a paparazzi to get footage of that arrival. I wouldn't think that as ill as she seemed to appear, (if there were truly the case) she would have just bounced out of the van with a smile and enter the building do you?

Maybe it's just me, but I find this a bit odd all considered

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
The aliens found out she was going to spill the beans on them sk the big dude who is always with her (alien btw) injected her with alien juice and then they bundled her off for reprogramming.
You see most hate her but history will remember her as a victim and the eventual hero of the upcoming critter alien human war.
lol. Sources?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
As a police officer from the UK viewing that I can say, in the absence of being able to actually see any handcuffs, she looks 100% to be handcuffed to the rear. Even the way she is held through the arm by staff suggests this. Great spot!!

As a police officer here in the states, if that looks to you like she's handcuffed to the rear when you can see her right hand in front of her body when she moves, I would question your handcuffing technique greatly.

The confirmation bias is strong in this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It really is bizarre how they just dragged her like that. Something definately odd about all this. I DO think she's suffering from something serious. Although I don't care for her AT ALL, I sure don't wish harm for her, even though she could care less about all the people she's had her hand in murdering. It's actually sad to watch.....karma.......
edit on 9/13/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

I don't think it's that bizarre. For one thing, if the secret service needs to put somebody in a vehicle, they're going to put that person into a vehicle and not fart around about it. Reagan was shoved into his limo so hard he thought Jerry Parr had broken his ribs, and it was only after Parr searched him they realized he'd been shot.

Add to that the candidate's handlers wanting her out of public view as quickly as possible and bobs your uncle, she gets stuffed in the van.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Watched it a second time and you are right as she does moved her hand...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join