It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary Sick or perhaps Handcuffed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have no idea what forum to drop this in, so this will do for now.

I know the video of Hillary being sick has been looked at a lot on here and even the curiosity of what may have fell from her pants as well. I myself like others have been focused on her sickness and the heat stroke causing that etc..

Thing is, the more I have looked at the different angle of the same video which is below, I have found myself wondering why were her hands behind her back like that, and why were those "Helping" her seemingly a bit callous about it. They really didn't seem to be overly concerned with helping her gently if that makes sense.

So, back to why her hands are behind her back. She had a fence and also the pillar right behind her to support herself. Seems to me that would be the normal thing to do, to reach out for that support even if someone is trying to hold you up. I also think if I was trying to hold someone up, I wouldn't have their arms tucked behind them like that either.

Now this is just me and how it appears to me, but it almost looks to me like she may be handcuffed? I know this is going out on a limb here, but seriously, give it a look. It would explain some of the roughness in her treatment as far as her helpers go.

I couldn't figure out why there was only one person seeming to be trying to hold her up while waiting. If she was really have a heat moment and about to pass out, don't you think there would have been a person on each side helping her?

Ive been trying to find some footage of her actually walking up to the van. From what I have read they had to wait a few minutes because she wasn't expected to go yet. I can only find this bit of footage that all have seen already. Id love if someone else could find some footage from before this point.

I have nothing invested in the politics of posting this. I think they are both crooks and am not voting either way. I just couldn't put my finger on the why of something didn't seem right with the picture.

Perhaps that sound of something dropping was a key maybe? I don't know, but seriously give it a look again and see if she looks like a person handcuffed to you.

edit on 9/12/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Whoa, that's what it looked like. If she was that sick she would have been holding on to someone.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Its possible she was used and recruited in the past for her skills as a lawyer and then blackmailed incrementally into eternal bidding the work of her "owners".

They do things like this.

People 'sell out' in innumerable ways, money, blackmail, and the high price that everybody's got, be it a grandchild, wife, spouse etc.

The people running the world into the ground are mobsters and they have the highest agencies at their beck and call.

It's not like HilIary's job is easy, even if she's begging at mansions all over the country and working as a puppet, would she not have drawn the line for herself and stopped when the stakes got too high? She could have stepped down if it were just her own accord and settled down with the hundreds of millions made selling favors from the State Department.

But she keeps going even with her health condition. Is it just a personal vendetta? Become the president no matter what? Power trip? Proving an early bully wrong? Is she being used?

Although;

Its very likely that her injuries were intentional to have medical records to exempt herself from testimony around the Emails and Benghazi as well.

originally posted by: olaru12
Whoa, that's what it looked like. If she was that sick she would have been holding on to someone.

There are thousands of Super Wealthy stakeholders that feel that they MUST get the return on investment from their massive donations AT ALL COST from the Hillary Victory Fund Package of credits [source DNC Emails]

But, could HilIary potentially be captive to do these things?
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

no just a woman holding her up on her left side and then the bald head guy crosses and helps on the right side.
in the longer uncut video you can see that her left arm is way up higher than her right ( just like when someone is holding you up by that arm)which you can see move a bit.

edit on 12-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No. But it should have been one of those "special" white shirts where the arms tie in back....or an orange jumpsuit with a number on the front.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Strokes happen quick

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"special" white shirts

do you mean the i love me jacket?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Dunno about cuffs, you can see her right hand move to the front of her body...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

"special" white shirts

do you mean the i love me jacket?

The ones from the "Shady Rest" type location.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
She had her hands behind her because she was 'frozen' in a holding position onto that pillar. You can see how stiff they looked, that's classic PD. The Parkinson's caused her to freeze in that position (and the staff wasn't quite expecting her to be that bad yet); when they pulled her arms out to hold onto her, she couldn't control either them, or her legs and she went completely down. I'm sure they've had to deal with this before but never out in public so much. If she hadn't had those blue sunglasses on, they might have gotten a better look at how glassy she had gone, but they were too busy trying to get her out of public view.

If she had been handcuffed, they wouldn't have been able to un-do her so smoothly.

The 'rough handling' is because the SS is sick and tired of covering for her and she's famously rude to staffers, especially SS and uniformed division. This has been going on for months and it's only going to get worse. I'm pretty sure the thing that fell was the cap for the rescue pen. They were getting ready to inject her with it ASAP.

Check out Gary Byrne's book if you get a chance, there's a sample of it on Amazon that will give you a good overview about what she was like back in the old White House days.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

that them, i guess they call them different things in different parts of the country.

just to make sure, the ones houdini wore doing his illusions.

edit on 12-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

that them, i guess they call them different things in different parts of the country.

You got it....
Instead of health checks , I want the candidates to take a psychological exam . I had to each year for a "job" I had...way back in the day.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Looks like the on set of a seizure and her arms had stiffened behind her .

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I dont see how she could be handcuffed considering she can get away with any crime she wants. But hey we can all dream.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

She "walked" up to the van's doorway as if she was wearing a ball and chains. They had to lift and throw her inside, like she's a criminal..or a prisoner.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If you watch when the SS agent on the left begins to help her you can see Clintons left arm / hand move to the front of her. If she were handcuffed that would not be possible.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You got it....
Instead of health checks , I want the candidates to take a psychological exam . I had to each year for a "job" I had...way back in the day.

That would be a good addition to the neurological exams. Show Donald and Hillary a photo of their SPOUSE and then gauge the emotional, physical and physiological responses.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It is an odd position for her hands to be in. I'm more inclined to go with a rigor mortis type side effect from whatever seizure or stroke that she had. It looks like her left arm moves apart from the right so it doesn't look like they're tightly handcuffed together

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I think her hands were like that because she had her hands behind her back while leaning against the pillar. She must have been so weak she didn't have the strength to pull her hands to the front of her. You can't help but notice how all the secret service and staff members built a human wall around her to help hide her poor physical condition. What ever dropped really isn't important, it could have been anything falling out of someone's pocket. What's shocking is how quiet everyone was and how they tried to block prying eyes from videoing her condition.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I can see her right hand raise in this video. No handcuffs.
edit on 13-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join