It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

:!: If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: SudoNim

Your rational is why this presidential race will have no positive outcome... Many people like you are simply voting because they hate the main opposition candidate..

im sorry.. but one should vote without bias and understand the candidates they are voting for.

Instead.. It's just another high school president election where the cool kid wins.

This election is just sad. Everybody is lowering their expectations and voting integrity in order to vote for the assumed better demon.

You can only vote for what is put in front of you.
My views on who you should vote or who I would vote for are based off policies.

Clinton voters can point to many positives, detailed policies and ideas, experience and sensible, well thought out plans.

Trump voters can point to Clinton and say "but but but".

Trump whole campaign has revolved around insults, slander and tin-pot conspiracies. How can anyone think he would be competent President is deluded.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The only support I'll give her is for any of the following:

A. Be put on trial for *all* her crimes

B. Shut her campaign down

C. Shut the foundation down

D. Stop talking about 'white privilege' while her Daughter has a $900k/year job fresh out of college thanks to Mommy and Daddy. (or they themselves keep skirting the law and avoiding prosecution by lying and destroying evidence.)

E. An apology to the American People and a a full admission of what she's done and offers her self up for arrest.

Those are some of the things I *will* support her in.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anybody but Trump and as the only other 'anybody' running is Hilary Clinton, then it's her.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My only wish is that I could vote for both of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I dont care if Hilary is a good person or not at worst she is as bad as trump. The fact is she represents some amount of decency meaning she expresses ideals that are positive. Another fact is no matter what you want to say bad about her and even if she is only out for herself she will have to do some good based on her platform. You are not voting for a person near as much as a platform of ideas. Trump is very very evil and if you vote or support him you support evil as well whether you mean to or not. So you think people who support hilary over trump are stupid that makes you racist. why? because over 90 percent of blacks support hilary over trump and he wont win them over so you think over 90 percent of black people are stupid making you racist. thanks for reading my post

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
The only support I'll give her is for any of the following:

A. Be put on trial for *all* her crimes

B. Shut her campaign down

C. Shut the foundation down

D. Stop talking about 'white privilege' while her Daughter has a $900k/year job fresh out of college thanks to Mommy and Daddy. (or they themselves keep skirting the law and avoiding prosecution by lying and destroying evidence.)

E. An apology to the American People and a a full admission of what she's done and offers her self up for arrest.

Those are some of the things I *will* support her in.

How Evil Is Hillary and Bill Clinton? If You LOVE AMERICA PLEASE SHARE

The facts don't lie

And as to the OP: " If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY."

One good reason is you are 'connected' to any one of the numerous schemes and business dealings of "Clinton Cash" and/or
the 'Clinton Foundation"

Another reason, as has already been stated, the Clinton's are masters of corruption, some believe the whole world is corrupt, and you need
corrupt politicians to run things - Clinton is your candidate - Vote for her

edit on 15-9-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
She is looking good, for being on deaths door

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
" If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY."

Let's look into some reasons - Many people are cynical of politics in America - So they say why not?, Why not Hillary?
Aren't all politicians corrupt? So what if Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most successful politicians, masters of corruption
- Isn't that the name of the game
Won't you rather have successful masters of corruption over the amateur like Trump?

You have your candidate people - But here is some more to think about just in case your squeamish about corruption
in politics:

New Clinton Chronicles THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL

Hillary Clinton Exposed Full Documentary

You watch it on TV, "Boardwalk Empire" , "The Sopranos", "Narcos", movies about big time mobsters - And maybe you identify with the leading
character, wish you had their kind of power - After all they're not all bad are they

So what if Hillary becomes President - The whole world is corrupt anyway, isn't it

THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE

edit on 15-9-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thank-you for taking the time to thoroughly answer the question posed by this thread's title, Gryphon66. It's interesting that most Democrats like Hillary's policies, but their dislike of Trump is very strong too. The synergy of these two items will motivate a lot of Democrats to wait in line to vote, even if the weather is bad.

I'm not sure if the emotion mix and degree is the same with Trump supporters. But that's off-topic, so I won't go there in this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I am supporting Hillary bc she is our democratic nominee and she is a very strong and experienced leader/woman. She will uphold Obama's policies and keep in the same path to a better America.

She is also extremely poised and elegant when put in the line of fury from the haters.

HILLARY 2016!!!

Thank-you for replying, Veracity. You're voting for Hillary because she's a strong leader who will continue to support and enhance Obama's policies. If you're a lady, I assume you're pleased that Hillary is one too. Also, since you didn't mention Trump, it appears that your sole motivation is Pro-Hillary, with no Anti-Trump motivation tied to it. Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvianf

As usual, TheAnteDiluvian, another stellar, well thought through post. Thank-you! Do you author a blog? If not, I'm surprised. What you said in your post could influence a lot of people who are "undecided".. or barely attached to either candidate at this point.

I'm not one who gets deep into details and passions of campaigns like you, and many other ATS members do. But I glean a lot of little-known facts from your ATS posts.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am supporting Hillary Clinton and I will continue doing so for the rest of her life.

Why?

Because as an ex-senator, she is party to the world's best pension fund; it isn't underwritten, but draws pretty much directly from the tax receipts 'taken' from US taxpayers, of which I am one.

I will support her, and all the other ex-congresspeople, plus past presidents, and all other piglets with their snouts in the government trough, or else I'll go to jail.

Why???

Because they wrote the laws saying that's just what I'd do. That's why.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
The reason I'd vote for Clinton is because for one she isn't Donald Trump, but also because I want liberal SCOTUS choices. I want a further eroding of the war on drugs. I want further Climate Change action.

Again I support Hillary because she represents positive political development. She isn't perfect and she may very well be corrupt, but I can live under a Clinton Presidency MUCH easier than a Trump Presidency. I can wait another 4 - 8 years for a better President to come along. We've had corrupt Presidents along the vein of Hillary before, so we can have another without the country falling apart.

Plus a vote for Hillary is a vote for Democratic policies. I don't agree with Republican obstructionism either so I want those yahoos out of office.

Increasingly, I'm hearing/seeing that "Supreme Court Justice" reason...from both Democrats and Republicans, across multiple media platforms.

So essentially KrazyShOt, you're a loyal democrat, and vote as such. That's how I interpret your response. Thanks for taking the time.
-cwm

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
I support Hilley because, she lost so much weight when she visited Chelsea.

That must have been some workout!

If that lady in NYC on September 11, 2016 was Hillary Clinton, I'll apologize in the many threads where I stated that the NYC "Hillary" wasn't the real Hillary.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
The reason I'd vote for Clinton is because for one she isn't Donald Trump, but also because I want liberal SCOTUS choices. I want a further eroding of the war on drugs. I want further Climate Change action.

Again I support Hillary because she represents positive political development. She isn't perfect and she may very well be corrupt, but I can live under a Clinton Presidency MUCH easier than a Trump Presidency. I can wait another 4 - 8 years for a better President to come along. We've had corrupt Presidents along the vein of Hillary before, so we can have another without the country falling apart.

Plus a vote for Hillary is a vote for Democratic policies. I don't agree with Republican obstructionism either so I want those yahoos out of office.

Increasingly, I'm hearing/seeing that "Supreme Court Justice" reason...from both Democrats and Republicans, across multiple media platforms.

So essentially KrazyShOt, you're a loyal democrat, and vote as such. That's how I interpret your response. Thanks for taking the time.
-cwm

??? I don't remember saying my political affiliation. I'm actually a registered Libertarian. Why are you adding things onto what I said? Just because I support the Democrats this political season doesn't mean that I'm a "loyal Democrat". I just agree with their political positions at this juncture.

I thought you were trying to reach out and understand our opinion, not making dismissing strawmans?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join