It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

:!: If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Dude? I dont need to GIVE you any pity!

Look at ALL of us! I think...in fact Im sure...we all are suffering in this election. It used to be clear-cut...relatively speaking ...who the clear and best choice should be....(and poor Ron Paul...everyone was sooooo sure last round)...
we are just sooo screwed this time around...either one...I think...is bad for us all.

Is one better than another? Sure..prob...but its not one of those 2....Im not supporting either....Im just practicing how to duck fast in my Emergency vehicle. And we're drawing straws to see who will drive the response vehicles when the bombs fly!

I wish us all good luck. We're gonna need it! And cavtrooper7? Thanks for playin'!

MS

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Hey Alesandros? Remember President Ford? Ole Jerry...time and time again...kept tripping and falling down the stairs on Air Force one!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity
So your going to vote for her because she is a woman, a democratic nominee, and more of the same. And oh yeah, she is poised when faced with opposition (aka ignores and dismisses things she doesn't like).
You, and anyone else that thinks this way, you ABSOLUTELY have to do some research and get smart! Your barely skimming the surface of the real problems facing this country, and the dangers that both Obama and Hillary have, and might, put us through as a people. Its a shallow mindset, and to think that even half of Hillary supporters think this way is a scary proposition. She is so entrenched and established in government that she knows how to manipulate it to her benefit. She will go down in history as the worst woman president just like Obama will go down in history as the worst black president. I hope that everyone voting for her will reconsider after doing their homework and making a decision based on rational thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's LIKE foreigners who express their ideas as necessarily relevant regarding issues of import.
When IN fact they are unaware of all the VARIABLES?
You said:
"How about working on efforts to fix gun culture so that people don't go on shooting rampages all the time?"
So because YOU use the term "GUN CULTURE" as a subject requiring revision ,I got you pretty well understood.
College,subject and not American.
In 300,000,000 people WE MAY have a tad few more issues than your island,We captured our country with guns and are the worlds masters of them.
By Type,skills and of course the one we now ADDRESS ,numbers.
You see the issue is MENTAL HEALTH and the lack of any concrete help without stigmatization ,and that is the ONLY problem.
We must return to subject now.

Called it. I knew you'd find some obscure comment I made in a previous thread, take it out of context, and use it to try to "prove" that I want the 2nd Amendment repealed. Hell you didn't even bother to source whatever thread you dug that out of from because I KNOW it wasn't this one. Of course, this just confirms that I should never listen to YOUR opinion anymore since you don't care about others'.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'd vote for Hillary purely based off the behaviour and maturity of the Trump supporters on ATS alone.
Just one look through any anti-Hillary thread and you'll see a flood of meme's and group spamming to drown out any reasonable debate. It's pathetic.

That being said, points 2, 4 and 6 are just your opinion and not facts. Points 1, 3 and 5 I see no problem with.

I know you just created this thread to try and change the common consensus, not just in America but globally, that Trump and his supporters are pretty much the unintelligent, uneducated and racist stereotype that you would expect.

I mean ignoring all the obvious and logical reasons to vote for Hillary over Trump(I say this because I could fully understand voting for someone else over either of theses) there is one huge reason why no-one with a shred of common sense would vote for Trump.

Hillary's policies don't look like they were written on the back of napkin. I'll name a few off the top that I agree with Hillary's position on minimum wage, college debt and job creation.

Donald's plans are ... *checks his website*... hmmm still nothing. Build a wall.

Build a wall. He knows his supporters don't care about policies or details, economics, or hell even truth. Just catchphrases to appeal to their simple-minds.

I'll build a wall! *supporters cheer*.

There will be no wall, whether he is President or not.

I couldn't give a ### about the health rumours or how little debates she does, all that matters is what I think they'll do if they got into power. And just like Obama, I think she'd do a great job.

Whereas the whole world dreads a Trump POTUS, in fact I'd go far as to predict a huuuuge economic crash if he was elected. Of course that is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Voting for Hillary because Trump is far more deplorable.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
I wrote this in another mudpit thread: Who Should I Vote For....Can ANY Of You Do This?

I know she is flawed. Hillary Clinton is probably one of the worst campaigners I have ever seen. But that woman can govern!

I love you,

Harry

Firstly, you spelled "Lie Cheat And Steal" wrong.
And second, the only thing she seems capable of governing is her conscious and the truth center of her blood clotted brain.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
I wrote this in another mudpit thread: Who Should I Vote For....Can ANY Of You Do This?

I know she is flawed. Hillary Clinton is probably one of the worst campaigners I have ever seen. But that woman can govern!

I love you,

Harry

And second, the only thing she seems capable of governing is her conscious and the truth center of her blood clotted brain.

If you are going to critique someones spelling maybe you should avoid going from "Firstly" to "Second".

Thank you though for strengthening the Trump supporter stereotype by trying to put down fellow voters who don't share your opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Because as bad as Hillary is, she's still better than an outright racist and fascist.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well then you should have saved ME the trouble.
And spoken of it prior but I GUESS few play chess these days.
Mental HEALTH issue,PERIOD.
BACK to the regularly scheduled argument now.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Well then you should have saved ME the trouble.
And spoken of it prior but I GUESS few play chess these days.
Mental HEALTH issue,PERIOD.
BACK to the regularly scheduled argument now.

So I was supposed to be a mindreader and know that some ignorant conservative would come into the thread and tell me what I think about guns, so I should have preempted that and stated my position on guns? Good to know that no fault lies with you for being an arrogant asshole.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Arrogant no ,accurate in observation.
MAY we continue now or do you fail to recall how to PM an yell at me there?
You aren't just a Hillary fanatic,WE ALL know YOUR issues and we all know MINE.
END it, and move on.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't support either candidate, but we have some history in what a Clinton administration would be like in the form of Bill's presidency. How bad were things economically and foreign policy-wise? Certainly more tolerable than what I experienced during the Bush administration years. I would even say better than the Obama administration years. I'm sure replies stating Bill's years were propped up by Reaganomics will be following this post.

Fact is the 90s were seen as the last good time the USA has had. Bill Clinton was President through most of those years. We can assume Hillary's presidency will at least try to mimick that era.

"Hillary lies!" has no effect on me in light of her opposition either. Donald Trump has pledged to carpet bomb the Middle East. Intimated the desire to have US troops torture and even possibly behead Muslim POWs. The desire to kill terrorist suspect families. Build massive walls remniscent of ancient China as a sign to Mexicans that they're not wanted here. Ban Muslims based on their religion. Plus he has said he thinks wages are too high already in the USA. There's more but I'll stop there.

Having lived through the Bush admin years and being of the opinion they had a role in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 (I am posting on a conspiracy theory website after all) I could never vote for a Republican again anyway. That brings me to the only thing I agree with Donald Trump on. That Bush lied about Iraq.

Hillary sucks, yes. Her opposing candidate really is DEPLORABLE!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In a corrupt world how can anyone not support Hillary ?

Scandals galore from the time Bill was President to today - the Clintonistas are masters of dealing with corruption
and like the Hydra of old rise again and again........Why would you want a mere mortal man like Trump to be President
when you can have a mythical hero in the White House ?

Come on people get with the program, forget about that document of antiquity, The Constitution, and vote for
the one person capable of handling todays corrupt world, the person who knows corruption best - Then Hillary is for You !

Hillary Clinton greed, 5 scandals EXPOSED: whitewater, chappaqua, Foster, mena, black panthers

Dick Morris exposes truth and Bill Clinton's lies in DNC speech

See also:

Former Clinton insider Dick Morris exposes the truth about Hillary Clinton
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So why vote for an unknown
- When it comes to a leader in a corrupt world - Hillary is for you

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why in a thread aimed at Clinton Supporters do Trump supporters feel the need to spam it with videos, memes and one-liners?

It's like your desperate to get your own opinions across.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I dont support Hillary but if I did it would be because Trump is a lying authoritarian and a lifelong Democrat who (it seems) will say and do anything to get elected.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

And if you thought I was critiquing spelling, you're more stupid than you let on.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than it is to open it and remove all doubt.

No charge for that advice by the way.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Dang, this election has divided this country very successfully. I can't get myself to vote for either of these regurgitated choices, it would feel like voluntarily swallowing poison, which it is.

I can only speculate this was very carefully orchestrated to make citizens either feel very hopeless, or to simply not care about anything anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Your rational is why this presidential race will have no positive outcome... Many people like you are simply voting because they hate the main opposition candidate..

im sorry.. but one should vote without bias and understand the candidates they are voting for.

Instead.. It's just another high school president election where the cool kid wins.

This election is just sad. Everybody is lowering their expectations and voting integrity in order to vote for the assumed better demon.
edit on 15-9-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

And if you thought I was critiquing spelling, you're more stupid than you let on.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than it is to open it and remove all doubt.

No charge for that advice by the way.

I'm confused.

You didn't say this...

Thanks for your "advice", unfortunately the quote is actually "think you're a fool"... nice attempt though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join