It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

:!: If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You want the 2nd amendment gone....

I do? When did I say that?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Often you speak of the MADNESS of our gun ownership and Hillary is in lockstep.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's amazing, funny and sad (bc it's pretty often) how people jump to conclusions by adding 2 or3 twisted truths together. Also sad bc the mid-informed whole-heartedly believe it to be factual.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Often you speak of the MADNESS of our gun ownership and Hillary is in lockstep.

I do? When do I do that? I may remark on gun culture from time to time (like rarely if ever actually) but I don't think I've EVER expressed that I want guns banned or the 2nd Amendment removed.

Though thanks for putting words in my mouth in a thread asking me what MY opinion is on why I'M voting for Hillary and not what YOUR opinion is for why I'm voting for Hillary. Nice and insulting... Just like I've come to expect from you.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
It's amazing, funny and sad (bc it's pretty often) how people jump to conclusions by adding 2 or3 twisted truths together. Also sad bc the mid-informed whole-heartedly believe it to be factual.

I really just tire of being told what I think by assholes who don't care about asking me my opinion first. It happens all the time on ATS too. But you are right, it is amazing how people jump to conclusions based on their biases and loose skimming of someone's words.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Honestly, the (D) and the (R) are our nations biggest problem.

If some somebody came out on a platform of term limits for all branches of government (Congress, Senate and SCOTUS), a flat tax rate and elimination of the income tax. Smaller federal power and put the power back to the state and allow for the states to make the ultimate decision regarding their own policies, less there is an impingement on your constitutional liberties. And change our Foreign policy to no longer be the worlds police I'd surely vote for them.

I'm seriously tired of the "A vote for the (I) is a vote for the (D)/(R). We need to vote on principle of the person and the merit of their platform. Not the alpha behind their name.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It's LIKE foreigners who express their ideas as necessarily relevant regarding issues of import.
When IN fact they are unaware of all the VARIABLES?
You said:
"How about working on efforts to fix gun culture so that people don't go on shooting rampages all the time?"
So because YOU use the term "GUN CULTURE" as a subject requiring revision ,I got you pretty well understood.
College,subject and not American.
In 300,000,000 people WE MAY have a tad few more issues than your island,We captured our country with guns and are the worlds masters of them.
By Type,skills and of course the one we now ADDRESS ,numbers.
You see the issue is MENTAL HEALTH and the lack of any concrete help without stigmatization ,and that is the ONLY problem.
We must return to subject now.

edit on 13-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I still support her because she is honest and her integrity makes her the best candidate ever like President Obama told us at the convention. All the made up stories I keep hearing are just not true. Even the government reports.

Is this a real answer? or is this sarcasm? I cant honestly tell. and if this is real, how come you got so many stars, and you cant truly believe she's honest, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I support Hilley because, she lost so much weight when she visited Chelsea.

That must have been some workout!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Wonder how many Hillary supporters on here are receiving some sort of govt assistance? The biggest voting block for her is those who don't want to leave the plantation of welfare, food stamps, etc.

I wonder how many of the other deplorables are going to pop up out of that basket to prove Clinton right in this thread?
edit on 2016-9-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

My Condolences Oh Deluded one .

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I gave him a star bc it was a post I believed in but then I see it was sarcasm bc it was posted by mr. Right side website dude xue.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Thank you. Im entitled. Everyone else is as well...obviously. Thank you though again...
Best
MS

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I DON'T need your pity....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

No...astute observation. I dont want a Billionaire who's been born with a silver spoon...to tell the multitudes he has some grand idea ...the only one...to fix it for us all.

He's never experienced what the most of Americans do everyday...nor had to worry about the same things. You dont believe Don or Hillary uses coupons or shops at $ stores for food, pop, cleaning stuff...whatever, right?

Theyve got no clue how to fix things they have no knowledge of going through...because they havent. All ideas are great ones...on paper.

But America will keep letting the rich rule the poor and come up with ways for the average family to survive and live...because it doesnt affect them.

My idea. Dont bother commenting further...I dont care. Cynical? Yep. Jaded and sarcastic? Yep. Thats me...But Im entitled...

You guys...carry on...thank you though for your input

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, while not exactly supporting HRC, she'll get my vote simply because Trump is a horrible, nasty person without a single redeeming quality that would indicate he could be a decent Pres.

I would ask why people are supporting Trump if they aren't racist, fascist troglodytes? We can't all be ahead of the curve, I guess.

Why would an entitled, petty, moronic, nouveau riche, sociopathic bully without the slightest clue as to honor, diplomacy, history, decorum, governance or plain common sense be a good choice for Pres?

But then, our choices have been historically bad... but not Trump bad.

Diogenes is still searching, last time I checked... but he didn't even bother to check Trump Tower.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I support HRC's candidacy and potential illness, because Tim Kaine seems like a decent guy and the best qualified person on the tickets.
edit on 13-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've made no secret that I'm going third party this year and that I think everyone should do that same.

Having said that...the op said why are some people supporting Hillary still? That answer is because Trump is the opposing candidate. That's easy. However, Why are so many people supporting Trump still? The answer again is because the opposing candidate is Hillary. It would be a tougher call if say, the Democratic candidate was Sanders, or if the Republican candidate was Kasich or whoever. IT's just that nobody likes either of these candidates. You can't blame someone for supporting Hillary over Trump or Trump over Hillary. Not in this election cycle. I feel for both of them.

However, free your mind from the lessor of two evils guilt you're feeling right now and go third party! LOL SEriously!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
its not that i CHOOSE to support her...

its just, weII...she keeps tipping over...

did i beat everyone eIse to the joke??

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
oh i forgot i was gonna say everyone shouId be aware of these aIIegations...not necessariIy guiIty on one or any of these but cmon...to vote without at Ieast entertaining theopossibiIity is...ugh

youtu.be...
edit on 9/13/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: forgot Iink

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join