It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

:!: If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am not enamored by one candidate but voting for and the other is deplorable. What really blows if a certain senate candidate in 1999 didn't have the other possible candidate killed, we would probably be voting for the one that's dead this year for president. The one that is dead would have crossed party lines in my belief and helped lead us out of this hell hole...maybe.

Due to the possibility above and based off her past which has happened to numerous people in her way I can't vote Hillary.

That's my conspiracy for the day.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Huh? You're basic points are 1) She's a woman, and 2) she's a career politician???? I guess that's what I'd expect someone to say who wanted to vote for her, despite how ridiculously stupid it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wonder how many Hillary supporters on here are receiving some sort of govt assistance? The biggest voting block for her is those who don't want to leave the plantation of welfare, food stamps, etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Okay, I'm just going to assume the more you talk the dumber the things you say will be. Did you watch Sopranos and think Gandolfini was a good guy? "She's not perfect." No, someone whos' not perfect isn't essentially under investigation for the entirely of their professional career (and for good reason, thanks to recent emails releases). You can say it's because she's a woman, but there are plenty of other democratic female politicians that don't seem to find themselves in this sort of trouble. Look at Feinstein. That woman is certainly quite insane, and how many times has she been the focus of a congressional inquiry?
Look at Benghazi. She got away there, but then it's discovered she basically had the questions fixed in the initial hearing. Who knows what else she hid, as it was about that time she started deleting emails and destroying electronic devices (obstruction of justice, by the way... but that investigation is most certainly on its way).
At this point, who cares who you vote for. You're a certifiable moron. Don't worry though, you're not alone.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am supporting Hillary bc she is our democratic nominee and she is a very strong and experienced leader/woman. She will uphold Obama's policies and keep in the same path to a better America.

She is also extremely poised and elegant when put in the line of fury from the haters.

If you believe everything you hear on the television and right-sided radio/websites...then YOU are the problem.

HILLARY 2016!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
I support Hillary because I support preserving the white race, Im anti gay, racist , red neckand Im sexist. Planned parenthood is a black baby killing machine strategically placed in mainly black neighborhoods, they kill "abort" over 40,000black babies every year, Im a white supremacist remember. Hillary and The democrats plan is to keep blacks and minorities on the "democratic plantation", low paying jobs, no jobs and barely enough entitlement to get by. Hillary pays her women less than the men so Im all for it, Im a sexist remember. Hillary was 100% AGAINST gay marriage just a few years ago, I know what she REALLY thinks about gays and Im all for her homophobia, Im anti gay remember. Hillary and Bill are straight up ArkanSAW red necks, Im a red neck remember. I support Hillary apologizing to Humas Abedines Saudi mother for women wearing bikinis, I agree, women should cover up and only think about pleasing the men. Hillary is a racist, homophobic, sexist bigots wet dream come true.

Love it! Voting twice now that Im so inspired!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you for posting truthful information. Unfortunately, just as Trump himself, Trump supporters do not like to read. I wish there was a way you could sum up those facts in a meme form.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Clinton, understands world political policies, the Donald has no clue!!! I would love for the Donald and Clinton to take a constitution test, and world government test, Clinton would mop the floor up with Donalds nest that is his hair!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

She has shown who she cant be trusted or cant be truthful?

YOU? and your miserable type?

Who cares what you guys think.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I have never liked to call people names, but if you think Hillary Clinton has YOUR best interest's at heart, then you are a FOOL. She has shown time & time again that she can't be trusted. That she can't be truthful. That she's self serving sack of shat.

"I don't like calling people names, but with that being said I'm going to call people that disagree with me politically a name." Lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'll just vote for whoever I want, without justifying said vote to anyone, and you can do the same. None of my business who you vote for or why.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Wonder how many Hillary supporters on here are receiving some sort of govt assistance? The biggest voting block for her is those who don't want to leave the plantation of welfare, food stamps, etc.

Hogwash.

You think those people are going to go vote? Most of them aren't even registered to vote. Stupid.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

" I am supporting Hillary bc she is our democratic nominee and she is a very strong and experienced leader/woman. She will uphold Obama's policies and keep in the same path to a better America. "

Have you been Living in a Cave these Last 8 Years ? Open your eyes , take a look around , America is Dying , and Liberals must share the Blame for that .

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Hogwash.

You think those people are going to go vote? Most of them aren't even registered to vote. Stupid.

In most states, to have a valid state id or driver's license, you are then registered to vote at that point - you must have either a valid state ID or driver's license to receive federal and state assistance - so yes, most ALL of them are registered to vote, however I agree with you, they most likely will not.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Where have I said some one is disagreeing with me? I didn't. I just pointed out a fact that she's a liar, a cheat, and has no idea of how to be honest & truthful. So if YOUR foolish enough to vote for a lieing, cheating, untrustworthy, self serving bag o shat.Then Hillarys the one for you. I will Vote Jill Stein simply because she wants to boycott the middles east oldest BABY Israel. a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Kinda like the beginning of "Red October" when the premier drops.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Open my mind to what? Right wing news sites and hateful memes?

Your opinion is very far from reality. I think Obama has made America better and Hillary will keep it on track.

edit on 13-9-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You want the 2nd amendment gone....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Hogwash.

In most states, to have a valid state id or driver's license, you are then registered to vote at that point - you must have either a valid state ID or driver's license to receive federal and state assistance - so yes, most ALL of them are registered to vote, however I agree with you, they most likely will not.

No, you have to specifically register to vote. It's independent of getting or renewing a driver's license, although you can indicate you want to register when doing so. Then you fill out completely different forms to register to vote. Not only are most of the people referred to not going to vote, they've never even registered.

You realize that 35% of all eligible voters have never registered to vote. That leave 65% who are registered, and out of that, maybe 40% actually vote in a Presidential election. Local elections not even 20% vote.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Many people on unemployment were laid off work, are looking for new work and are very intelligent and will likely vote. I believe you are speaking of the ones who do not try and take advantage of the system. Although a small percentage, they do exist and are more unintelligent and lazy. That percentage will more than likely vote for Trump or yeah...not at all.

edit on 13-9-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join