It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

:!: If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fact all politicians lie and are corrupt. I want ours to be one that's good at it

I also want one that can speak, and debate, like she has noobed Republican congressional hearings for years.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
OP, if you had any hopes for this thread other than another Hillary Bashfest ... you have my sympathies.

I'm likely voting for Clinton on two bases. First, I have evaluated everything I can find that the major candidates have done and said in the campaign thus far, what they have done and said in their professional lives to date, and what my intuition tells me about their relative honesty, competency and likelihood to act irrationally and dangerously.

Based on that, I'm voting against Trump, Johnson and Stein and for Clinton.

Second, in the last few days, Clinton has actually left behind (at least for one 24 hour cycle) the boundaries of political correctness and addressed an issue directly that I find crucial ... that Trump seems to attract and support a significant number of people with one or more unrepentant and undeniable characteristics ... racism, sexism, homophobia, religious bigotry, etc., while at the same time noting that a significant number of people voting for Mr. Trump are just simply hard-working Americans who want a change ... who deserve empathy and understanding rather than scorn.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
September 12, 2016

With less than 60 days to go before we elect a new President of the United States to replace Barack Obama, I'd like to know WHO is still a solid Hillary Rodham-Clinton supporter, considering that Hillary:

1.) Continually insults Obama's economy. I thought Democrats liked what President Obama has accomplished economically.

Any economy thats not trickle down bs is good with me.

2.) Insults her supporter's intelligence, with lies and cover-ups about her health history and current status.

She released her current and her full medical history last year, with a update coming out this week. Di you believe Trump will release a real medical history?

3.) Stated that as President, she will NOT represent 75 to 80 million AMERICAN CITIZENS, because they're "deplorable" human beings.

Sorry if Trump wins he will represent a much smaller groups of Americans and yes half of them are pos!

4.) Is not even in "average" health, for a 75 year old female.

Compared to a 70 year old that looks like a umpa lumpa.

5.) Says that her tax increases will amount to a staggering $1.3 Trillion dollars on the rich, but will "trickle down" to every citizen.

Tax breaks would end us at this point don't you think?

6.) I won't go into the pay-for-play, illegal I.T. server usage, National Security violations, etc.. That's "old news" compared to the first 5 bullet-points.

She is a fantastic politician don't you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers Sorry to disappoint you BUT HILLARY HAS DIRECT TIES WITH THE KKK ! Simply google Senator Byrd who she claimed to be her mentor, he was a national KKK director, she and Bill also went to his funeral, Byrd and the Clintons were close friends for many years, when asked about it and it was laughed off, its on the news constantly (only FOX and they cant fake her videos), its her words, she was on video saying it, he does exist, it isn't a right wing conspiracy , was was a head figure in the KKK.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 You must get your info from Hillarys website, she is a war hawk and everyone that knows even a tad about her history knows that. She has invaded and destroyed countries including Iraq. Honesty? gimme a break, I know Trump is crazy but he is better than the others. I like Jill ALOT but she vandalized a tractor and is at 2%, how can anyone not like Gary, he just doesn't know anything at all about foreign policy and proven it on national tv 3 days ago. You must just only retrieve the information selectively or something because what I read that you wrote tells me you need some different and more objectionable sources of info.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes shes not careless whatsoever she's professional and honest, two of her best qualities. Her memory seems to be sharp as a razor.

And none of her supporters are sexist, racist, bigots, religious, homophobic etc.. those are strictly trump clinton all normal people
edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

How exactly did Clinton "invade countries, including Iraq" all on her own?

That aside, how is your evaluation of my personal statement germaine to this topic? i.e. who do you think cares what you think about what I think?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
a reply to: Greggers Sorry to disappoint you BUT HILLARY HAS DIRECT TIES WITH THE KKK ! Simply google Senator Byrd who she claimed to be her mentor, he was a national KKK director, she and Bill also went to his funeral, Byrd and the Clintons were close friends for many years, when asked about it and it was laughed off, its on the news constantly (only FOX and they cant fake her videos), its her words, she was on video saying it, he does exist, it isn't a right wing conspiracy , was was a head figure in the KKK.

Yeah and George H Bush daddy was a fascist funding Nazis, if that didn't matter why would this matter??

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
a reply to: Gryphon66 You must get your info from Hillarys website, she is a war hawk and everyone that knows even a tad about her history knows that. She has invaded and destroyed countries including Iraq. Honesty? gimme a break, I know Trump is crazy but he is better than the others. I like Jill ALOT but she vandalized a tractor and is at 2%, how can anyone not like Gary, he just doesn't know anything at all about foreign policy and proven it on national tv 3 days ago. You must just only retrieve the information selectively or something because what I read that you wrote tells me you need some different and more objectionable sources of info.

That makes Condi Rice a war hawk as well?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Yes shes not careless whatsoever she's professional and honest, two of her best qualities. Her memory seems to be sharp as a razor.

And none of her supporters are sexist, racist, bigots, religious, homophobic etc.. they're all normal

How interesting! In fact, I didn't say any of those things.

Glad that my post could serve as another asinine jumping off point for more silliness, however.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Come on...don't hold back!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

For the Record , Hillary was born October 26, 1947 in Chicago Illinois , making her present Age at 68 .

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hillary is a Rhino at her core, and her past policies and actions as Secretary of State prove it.

Like Obama said, she will say anything and do nothing. I would bet money that if she gets elected she will 180 on the promises she made to get the liberal vote.

edit on 13-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

for the record I don't like either candidate

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Thanks for that thorough and honest reply, WilburnRoach. It's obvious that you're satisfied with maintaining the status-quo. I know that you're hoping that Hillary stays healthy.

BTW.. in point #2, I was referring more to the Pneumonia. Pneumonia that her supporters (or anyone else) would have never known about, if Hillary hadn't passed out yesterday. Today, Hillary admitted on CNN that she's "passed out" a few times. Makes you wonder what else has happened that we'll never know about...even after she dies.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

for the record I don't like either candidate

Why don't you start a thread for your like-minded citizens to post their thoughts? You have quite a bit of company here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You just said you evaluated her professional life and relative honesty, and her ability to not act irrational

And that most trump supporters are some type of word or whatever ism, ist, phobic, bigots or religious

Also why would you assume a thread about reasons to vote for Clinton would be a bash fest?
edit on 13-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can't really hold it against anyone who choses to vote for Hillary over Trump. Your either for more of the same or unknown questionable progress.

Johnson is a LiNO (hehe)
Stein is for 2nd amendment restrictions

American roulette anyone?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You just said you evaluated her professional life and relative honesty, and her ability to not act irrational

Yes, that is a fair approximation of what I said.

And that most trump supporters are some type of word or whatever ism, ist, phobic, bigots or religious

No, that's not what I said, and of note, not what Mrs. Clinton said.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump seems to attract and support a significant number of people with one or more unrepentant and undeniable characteristics ... racism, sexism, homophobia, religious bigotry, etc.,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join