It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

:!: If You Are Still Supporting Hillary Clinton - PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow.. I apologize for (wrongly) assuming that you were a Donald Trump supporter all this time, DBCowboy. Well..if you still plan on voting for her, even with all the baggage she carries, there's not much else to say. May the least hated candidate win on Nov 8th.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've pin pointed it, given all the revealations that have transpired, it's only logical the remaining Hillary supporters are do or die supporters

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Greggers

Hillary isn't a narcissist? Hillary isn't a racist? Hillary doesn't have KKK type skeletons in her closet? Hillary isn't off her rocker?

She's every bit as much of everything the Democrat's keep projecting on Trump. In '08 you guys all voted for "Change". Too chez!

Maybe you're counting on her to be too sick to do too much damage?

Who the hell are you talking to? It seems like your response to me is only tangentially related to what I actually posted. I suggest you slow down, take a deep breath, and read what I wrote.

For starters, I said I don't like Hillary. I pretty much said her governance would suck.

I certainly never said anything about EITHER CANDIDATE being:
1) Racist
2) Having KKK affiliations

Did you just pull that out of your butt or what?

To answer your questions (the ones that make any sense), No, I don't think Hillary comes off nearly as crazy as Trump does. To me, Trump seems like he has a serious screw loose.

That's my OPINION based on his campaign. I am entitled to it. It is neither right nor wrong. You can have your own opinions, of course.

Just like I think the biggest reason for someone to support Trump is because he's not Hillary (insert whatever bothers you about her here).
edit on 12-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How can you not vote for this hawt babe?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I support her because she is an example of a strong, independent reptilian. She really shows that one can achieve what they set out to do, despite obstacles such as life-long scandals, corruption and major illnesses.

Pfft. Who would? She needs to step aside.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
How can you not vote for this hawt babe?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow.. I apologize for (wrongly) assuming that you were a Donald Trump supporter all this time, DBCowboy. Well..if you still plan on voting for her, even with all the baggage she carries, there's not much else to say. May the least hated candidate win on Nov 8th.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Apologies, just so used to those being lumped in everytime the criticisms come at him, all summer.

But yeah she's a total narcissist, an ego being driven by being able to manipulate people / the public, get away with scandal after scandal after scandal her entire career... and that's what I call the WORST kind of narcissist.

Just having a huge ego due to actual achievements like in Trump's case compared to her, it isn't even narcissism.

Like I said all the big stuff the left keep throwing and griping on him about is all projections from Hillary, and much of her supporters considering she supposedly has the 'whole' college vote and the colleges now are full of shallow hollow special snowflake generation narcissists. I recently did a thread arguing they should be worshiping him, but the problem is they see him and his ego that he's earned and lives up to everyday and they shatter because of it. And this is what I see as driving half the narrative against him, the motivations behind it in particular. Same goes for the Media it's at least half their fault (as with all our problems and diabolical status quo's) we have a special snowflake generation to begin with.
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I support Hillary because I support preserving the white race, Im anti gay, racist , red neckand Im sexist. Planned parenthood is a black baby killing machine strategically placed in mainly black neighborhoods, they kill "abort" over 40,000black babies every year, Im a white supremacist remember. Hillary and The democrats plan is to keep blacks and minorities on the "democratic plantation", low paying jobs, no jobs and barely enough entitlement to get by. Hillary pays her women less than the men so Im all for it, Im a sexist remember. Hillary was 100% AGAINST gay marriage just a few years ago, I know what she REALLY thinks about gays and Im all for her homophobia, Im anti gay remember. Hillary and Bill are straight up ArkanSAW red necks, Im a red neck remember. I support Hillary apologizing to Humas Abedines Saudi mother for women wearing bikinis, I agree, women should cover up and only think about pleasing the men. Hillary is a racist, homophobic, sexist bigots wet dream come true.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As a further addendum to my last post:

Clearly it is the goal of the major political parties to separate us based on divisive wedge issues. If they can separate us, they can control us, and they can give us the illusion of choice by appealing to a bunch of issues that don't matter very much to the guys behind the scenes who control both candidates.

But sometimes I scratch my head and ask myself, "Self, how is it that these two horrible candidates have managed to divide people into warring factions just as well as in years past?"

I guess it really doesn't matter who either party trots out. We seem to flip from D to R every two terms, and then back again, no matter what trash they trot out.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And you're still voting for her, LesMisAnthrope?

I have no hand in this race.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
As a further addendum to my last post:

Clearly it is the goal of the major political parties to separate us based on divisive wedge issues. If they can separate us, they can control us, and they can give us the illusion of choice by appealing to a bunch of issues that don't matter very much to the guys behind the scenes who control both candidates.

And that's why I've 'come out of retirement' this summer after I finally noticed what the Democrat Machine has been up to they've taken wedge issues to cosmic levels this decade.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Funny how all these people post but only as a chance to bash Hilary and not discus the topic at hand.

That's one of the frustrating things about some of the ATS forums. I used to moderate a Telecom forum where I had to delete and/or move 50 to 100 posts every day. Burned me out after 3 months, but increased my dedication to try and stay on-topic... especially in the early days of a thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Apologies, just so used to those being lumped in everytime the criticisms come at him, all summer.

But yeah she's a total narcissist, an ego being driven by being able to manipulate people / the public, get away with scandal after scandal after scandal her entire career... and that's what I call the WORST kind of narcissist.

Just having a huge ego due to actual achievements like in Trump's case compared to her, it isn't even narcissism.

Like I said all the big stuff the left keep throwing and griping on him about is all projections from Hillary, and much of her supporters considering she supposedly has the 'whole' college vote and the colleges now are full of shallow hollow special snowflake generation narcissists. I recently did a thread arguing they should be worshiping him, but the problem is they see him and his ego that he's earned and lives up to everyday and they shatter because of it. And this is what I see as driving half the narrative against him, the motivations behind it in particular. Same goes for the Media it's at least half their fault (as with all our problems and diabolical status quo's) we have a special snowflake generation to begin with.

Thanks for the cordial reply to my outburst. I much appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: carewemust

Yes that's how I see it. This woman worked her way up the ladder and is running for President of the United States of America. I think that's a pretty big deal considering how America has historically treated women.

She's not prefect. No politician is. Anybody in the public light for as long as Hillary has been will certainly have some skeletons. However, at the end of the day she was never indicted for anything... Hater's gonna hate.

THANK-YOU TheAmazingYeti! Your 2 thread contributions are the type of information I wanted to see...and why I started this thread. Thanks again!
-cwm

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
To answer your questions (the ones that make any sense), No, I don't think Hillary comes off nearly as crazy as Trump does. To me, Trump seems like he has a serious screw loose.

If he really is this outside the box guy gonna take on the Ruling Establishment and their system of mass scale global oppression, you'd have to be the 'crazy uncle' type to have the balls to even get up on the stage from 'out of no where'.

Following this notion, he's flirting with going out JFK style and just might if he manages to overcomb (lol), and that ought to make him a hero.

Or course he might be a shill that was my assumption a year ago so I didn't even hardly pay attention to the whole fair for a year, but we all know for a fact Hillary is The Poster Child of CORRUPT Crony Career Criminal Politicians. With Trump there's an actual chance he is the real thing, and judging by how the MSM have been attack dogging him from the get well that's what got my attention.
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

Because she has the power to rise from the grave?

Nah, I never supported her, or Trumph.

Wasn't there something about a leader with a head wound and rising from the dead?

Can't remember it all exactly, but I don't think it was good.

edit on 12-9-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
CTR staff overwhelmed and losing badly, leaked footage shows severe frustration!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
While on topic, this is why I would never vote for someone like Hillary.

Her entire Presidency would lack transparency and accountability. This is a waste of time and resources when Americans are hungry for real change in Washington. Supporting Clinton is supporting corruption and scandals and that's something I can't get behind.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi carewemust

The low-information voters are too stupid to explain why, so here's their reason - they'll vote the way CNN reporters tell them to.

Illegal aliens will vote for Hillary because the NCLR (National Communist La Raza) will tell them to.

Dead voters can't explain why they'll vote for Hillary, but, rest assured, there will be traffic jams at the cemeteries on election day.

Convicted felons - Hillary will pardon them like she pardoned you-know-who while she was co-president.
or hussein will have already pardoned them first.

Hacked Dibold voting machines - no answer to your question, but watch what happens on election day.

Pets and farm animals will gladly explain, but their answers might be lost in translation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join