It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Campaign, at what point does it become abuse??..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hillary told Anderson Cooper (by phone) today that her medical records are being formatted for release to the public. Hopefully that formatting will be finished before the end of this week.

What does "formatting" mean? Is she so sick that her file is as thick as a phone book? Or maybe the bad things need to be "redacted", as was done with her e-mails?

No matter what she puts out, it won't be believed, if it doesn't confirm serious illnesses. Hillary's likeability is already in the basement, and her credibility may be at an even lower level.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If she truly has Parkinson's disease or some other kind of health problems, who in their right mind would want to continue with the grueling demands and stress of a political campaign? Not to mention the demands and stress of becoming President of the United States? I think anyone who wasn't driven for the mere power of becoming president would just say "screw this, the stress is not worth degrading my health and losing my life."

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If she truly has Parkinson's disease or some other kind of health problems, who in their right mind would want to continue with the grueling demands and stress of a political campaign? Not to mention the demands and stress of becoming President of the United States? I think anyone who wasn't driven for the mere power of becoming president would just say "screw this, the stress is not worth degrading my health and losing my life."

I think a really apt straw-grasper was to announce that
hubbie would take over the stumping/soapboxing and
fundraiser duties while she rests up a little. If the Dems
are all good with that and it's also true, I'm buying some
more generator fuel this weekend. And rice and beans.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What I want to know is what the heck did the witch doctor do to make Hillary look so much better in just 90 minutes? It wasn't make-up. She looked and acted like a new person. I don't think our science is capable of such instant rejuvenation as that. Hillary could really have access to alien technology..and it's kept in Chelsea's apartment.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: intrptr

My concern here with all this is at what point does it become abuse for a campaign team to allow a person that is obviously very ill to be put through this?.

Maybe shes not that ill? Maybe shes faking it in public to get out of the debates?

If here "team" announces she isn't well enough to debate everyone will go uhuh, I knew it...

Maybe she'll debate from a hospital bed?

isn't it risky though to pull the Sickie card to weasel out of the debate / answering questions about your dealings? If this illness is all an act she's sur3e hamming it up for the cameras

Big if, because she is elder and has been working hard. The sound of rattle in her cough is hard to fake. The demonstration of almost falling on camera, easy. If she had to go to the hospital for Pneumonia, thats more believable than the way she suddenly reappears from her daughters apartment an hour after nearly fainting, seemingly "fine".

Are they building an overall excuse to alter the course of the debates? We'll see. You don't get over a real case of Pneumonia that quickly.

By the by, the cameras and the media seem to be covering for her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

I'm buying some

I'd like to know where I can get one of these mountain climbing lamps in your avatar.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Don't Worry, Hillary Clinton Will "Power Through".
The media has been given their talking point from their masters, have no fear.

edit on 9 13 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Relax....she's fine!

edit on 13-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Don't Worry, Hillary Clinton Will "Power Through". The media has been given their talking point from their masters, have no fear.

Wow...

Such an excellent illustration of our illusion of a free press.....

By the by, the cameras and the media seem to be covering for her.

Initially, they didn't even cover her collapse. It was broke by right-wing media, and STILL ignored for HOURS, until video surfaced and they were FORCED to report it.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You would think so. It's actually the ONE good piece of evidence against her having it. But the other evidence is hard to ignore.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: derfreebie

I'm buying some

I'd like to know where I can get one of these mountain climbing lamps in your avatar.

Off topic big-time trp.. but U2u me. I make them-- and
naptha burning on an open wick is bad news in a breeze.

Back on topic-- it looks like brother-in-Philly took the
right week off from the daily grind, and celebrated the
little lady's mom's birthday...
It seems I was wrong, and Obama was in Philly this afternoon
soap-boxing for Hillary while she's resting, and not Bill.
I guess the karma of abuse has a sense of humor when it
comes to crowds. They get him all over again AND the same
promises they got the last two cycles... meaningless or lies.

<< 1   >>

join