It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Whoa!! Dying of sepsis. Will never be seen in public again.

(Of course, she's not really sick.)

I don't know how you found that but it sure does confirm a lot.

The DNC, etc., must be going absolute nuts behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
personally I think it's to big to be a mistake, Hillary has her fainting episode at the 9/11 memorial gets dragged into her car by her doctors ...oops meant to say security. Goes to her daughters £10 mil apartment that's also something to do with a medical facility then her death is announced in 2 different media reports, and suddenly the body double appears and archives scrubbed.
I think she's dead and they don't want to announce it yet or something to this effect. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NeekoBoo

How long can they avoid the official state funeral? I suppose you can keep a body "on ice" indefinitely?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
She scheduled a speech today at Greensboro, NC around 1pm if I remember correctly.

So in a couple hours we will know more.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
She scheduled a speech today at Greensboro, NC around 1pm if I remember correctly.

So in a couple hours we will know more.

What surprises me is that there is no video of her leaving her home in New York. You know there are media people camped out there. To speak at 1pm, she had to of left already. Maybe it will be a rally via video screen/stream.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
@carewemust Who knows what they would have at their disposal if that was the situation. Stranger things have happened.
edit on 15-9-2016 by NeekoBoo because: I can't spell

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know why they didn't just extend Bill subbing for her, unless yes, she's dead and THAT will be an announcement.

There's a lot that simply isn't making sense today, but yeah, in an hour we'll know more.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks like we've got a bit more time to find out.
Seems her speech will now be at 4:30pm Eastern.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This reminds me of the movie Moon Over Parador. I'm sure Dave has been mentioned as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
She has a voice double (that spoke with Cooper on Mon) and a physical double (that we saw outside of Chelsea's apartment/medical center)...but doubtful they are one in the same...and certainly not believable enough to pull off an in-person speech with today's media.

Time will tell....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

it is fluid from your intravascular (blood vessel space) leaking into the interstitium (soft tissues around vessels) causing anasarca - the whole body puffs up. like Darth Vader's puffy face after he gets zapped by the Emperor!

Not something you can easily fix at the funeral home.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The feed is active.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
The feed is active.

What did Bill Murray say in the movie Stripes? "IT ... IS... ALIVE."

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Interesting ideas! Weird, though....saw video today that was supposedly her in NC, at some event. No crowd shots, though, so could be a fake. Someone talked about software that could make one look, on screen, like someone else.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: tweetie

Exactly!

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow, when she's supposed to reappear.

The Vampire will have her blue blocker sunglasses on, so nothing will happen until she overheats and drops again. Apparently trying to muster up real emotions overheats her brain.

Indoors, IF that was even her, and not a double or video trick of some sort. Haven't had time to analyze that one yet. Lemme see if I can locate, so perhaps someone here can....

There. Basically looks like her, but haven't been able to watch the whole thing, or compare, and no idea how one would spot a fake of the sort some have mentioned. Not a long appearance, at any rate.

Maybe they have clones.....or androids.....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Looks like the corpse has been reanimated. Putin' on the Ritz!
edit on 15-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I cant believe this thread kept going like this LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Looks like the corpse has been reanimated. Putin' on the Ritz!

I'm telling you...she could be Patient Zero for the zombpocalypse...Greensboro could be only the beginning. Maybe we'd better keep an eye on those folks for the next couple of days...better safe than sorry. It's all fun and games until people start gnawing on each other.

Those reporters all crowding in trying to see if she's got bolts sticking out the sides of her neck or a zipper somewhere are going to be the first ones to get it, too. Poetic justice? I think yes.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Okay so I'll take back what I said.. She lives...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There. Basically looks like her, but haven't been able to watch the whole thing, or compare, and no idea how one would spot a fake of the sort some have mentioned. Not a long appearance, at any rate.

Earlier today (on this thread I think), I did some analysis.

The Hillary we saw in Greensboro was the real one.

The Hillary post fall, on Sunday, outside Chelsea's, was a double.

I compared images of the Hillary we saw pre-fall on Sunday, with the one outside Chelsea's, then the one we saw in Greensboro.

Pre-fall, and Greensboro Hillary matched all criteria points against the previous disparities with the one outside Chelsea's. So reluctantly, not a double yesterday. Just is what it is.

Key differences I noticed on Sunday:

Double is thinner (by about 20 lbs or so), and not just in clothing areas.
Double appears about 10 years younger.
Double has a more pronounced hook to her nose and a more prominent nostril crease.
Double has a shallow depression in her ears above her earrings, whereas Hillary has a higher crease in the ear.
Double's hair does not grow as much into the facial area
Double's hair and skin are noticeably younger.
Double's neck is thinner and does not have her identifiable wrinkles in the neck or all in the face.
Double has a different slope to her eyebrow.

Image from yesterday's speech:

To give a little background, I'm a photo-realistic portrait artist. I spend many hours on each drawing, and comparing a person's photo to the image I'm drawing. A single incorrect line, etc. can really make a drawing not look like the person, so this definitely involves a lot of constant comparative analysis between two images. Nothing official mind you, but I know differences when I see them.

To be fair, I think she spoke for nearly 20 minutes, which is about double the time she's done anywhere else lately. I watched the whole thing live on the feed, and took screenshots to use for comparison (because after the double, I wanted to see which one would show...). Imagine my disappointment. Oh well. She's not out yet...but still 50+ days for her to keep trying to hide some serious issue. It's not that I wish her ill, I just wish her out of the race. The illness is just what it is...can't change that. I just don't think it's right of her to hide it, but I also realize she's in a spot. She can't drop out, otherwise those folks who paid to play...just may want their money back. And some of them may not be nice about it......
edit on 16-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join